Little Ceasars employees do nothing as thug beats woman

The dispute is between the 2 women so I would not have intervened whatsoever but would have called the police. Once an employee jumps in they are implicated.
There are "good samaritan" laws that would protect people from intervening. Indeed, the victim could have a cause for a lawsuit against any bystander that knowingly allowed the assault to continue.

"On Facebook, Broadwater claimed the woman attacked her because she had been helping take care of her children while she was in jail."

They knew each other. I'm guessing there is more to this story.

This isn't the first fight between two women and it won't be the last. Someone should have intervened.
They fought before? When?
Did I say that?
Was that Marcs or your gf by chance? Seems it would answer quite a bit.
Not my girlfriend.

Yes, you literally said "this isnt the first time they fought". :laugh:
No, that isn't literally what I said. Maybe you should look at it this time instead of misquoting me.
Hey, what about my other question? Why are you calling this a fight in the first place?

And now you're deflecting.

Show the quote this time. The actual quote, not the one you made up.
Deflecting? Its literally in the post you responded to. Quit deflecting and answer the question.

"On Facebook, Broadwater claimed the woman attacked her because she had been helping take care of her children while she was in jail."

This isn't the first fight between two women and it won't be the last. Someone should have intervened.
Did I say that?
Not my girlfriend.
Did she dump you for a different loser?

Deflecting? Its literally in the post you responded to. Quit deflecting and answer the question.

You still haven't figured it out yet? Wow, you're dense. You misquoted me, dumbass.

Address that. Don't run off deflecting like a little bitch.

Yep....why does it bother you? I wasn't in the store. It affects me NOT. And I'm white.

Did she dump you for a different loser?

No. Now address the fact that you misquoted me.
Quit deflecting and answer the question.

Last time I answered your question, you ran off like a little bitch.

Answer my question. You misquoted me.
You misquoted me by not including my last question. Now quit deflecting and answer the question.
You quoted me saying something that I did not say.

Are you illiterate? Are words too complicated for you? You’re not very bright, are you?

Did I say that?
Not my girlfriend.
Justa bbustin

Employees need to be fired, they practically assisted the thug, holding the door open for her.
To me, the word that I can't say was being assisted through their decision to not come to the victim's defense. To me, not only should they be fired, but they too should be in handcuffs.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly

Employees need to be fired, they practically assisted the thug, holding the door open for her.
To me, the word that I can't say was being assisted through their decision to not come to the victim's defense. To me, not only should they be fired, but they too should be in handcuffs.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly
I am with you 100% in ethics and morality. But would you risk yourself by some 250 lb Sumo wrestler squashing you all for making pizza and wings at min wage? You cannot be held responsible for never getting involved in an incident that could go wrong for you, especially if the company says just call the cops and protect the staff. Call 911 before anything

If I was the manager I'd have 50 pieces of pizza and wings in front of her face immediately and give her 2 lbs of every side and get my hands and feet out of the way a quikie like. Then I'd get the manicurist 2 doors down to give her new spider lashes and nails 6 inches long. And then get her fat ass out of here.

Last edited:
The dispute is between the 2 women so I would not have intervened whatsoever but would have called the police. Once an employee jumps in they are implicated.
I hope the victim sues. I hope you find yourself in the same situation.

You intervene. You at least restrain the bred beast of burden off the victim

There are "good samaritan" laws that would protect people from intervening. Indeed, the victim could have a cause for a lawsuit against any bystander that knowingly allowed the assault to continue.
I agree, but that didnt help the cop who saved a victim from being stabbed.

They called the police and then turned on the cop when the knifer got shot

Last edited:

Forum List

Back