Little Ceasars employees do nothing as thug beats woman

• Banned
1621520384001.png

1. I have never visited Facebook or Twitter, but I assume that it would not allow this video. I do visit YouTube, but I assume that it would also forbid this video.

2. I noticed that the employees of that establishment were of the same ethnicity as that of the young lady who was beating the daylights out of the customer.

3. Maybe that customer should be more careful in the future about the establishments she chooses to patronize.

• Banned
Apparently the white woman was helping to take care of the black woman's kids while the black woman was in prison. (Likely a career criminal).
White woman was probably fucking baby daddy.

Of course they all did, they were all black.

Black people (not all of them) are mostly just savage racist apes. We constantly see stories of black people burning down shit, beating Asians, beating white people, on tv saying racist shit but no one has to balls to call them on it. We need to stand up to this shit because the media and politicians will not.

I can't blame the Little Caesar's employees for their inaction here. Augusta is close to where guys are on trial for the death of Ahmaud Arbery and not respecting "Black Lives Matter". The perp here was a black broad.

Why cause problems for themselves?

Fucking negro needs to be put down. She needs to take one to the back of her fucking monkey skull...

1. I have never visited Facebook or Twitter, but I assume that it would not allow this video. I do visit YouTube, but I assume that it would also forbid this video.

2. I noticed that the employees of that establishment were of the same ethnicity as that of the young lady who was beating the daylights out of the customer.

3. Maybe that customer should be more careful in the future about the establishments she chooses to patronize.
If that is true, how would we see it, if not picked up by national news. It is a local story and a local crime, but the fact that the Little Caesar's Corporation has stores that hire employees that will not even attempt to intervene, speaks volumes. The world is a dangerous place, and Little Caesar's is part of it.

If that is true, how would we see it, if not picked up by national news. It is a local story and a local crime, but the fact that the Little Caesar's Corporation has stores that hire employees that will not even attempt to intervene, speaks volumes. The world is a dangerous place, and Little Caesar's is part of it.
I ran a local pizza hut, and we were not to engage in fights robberies etc. Franchise policy.
If they got involved, the franchise could have been sued, im guessing. IDK

I can't blame the Little Caesar's employees for their inaction here. Augusta is close to where guys are on trial for the death of Ahmaud Arbery and not respecting "Black Lives Matter". The perp here was a black broad.

Why cause problems for themselves?
Don't you dare say this was a hate crime though. Don't even go there.

Fucking disgusting!!!

Mother Savagely Beaten in Little Caesars While Infant Daughter Tries to Intervene​

Thankfully, this only happens in places run by DemoKKKrats. To which I say, keep it up!

I absolutely agree with you. The murder rate is up 100% in some places. I'm as happy as a libturd when Ashli got shot.

Perhaps it is the woman's pent-up anger for being such an UGLY COW.... FFS!! Look at that mug!!
And what the hell is that hair-do?? Is that on purpose??
What a DOG!!! Ugh!

Beside that point.... yes... a lot of people were only interested in posting a vid on Youtube than help.
Says a lot about our current narcissistic generation

Forum List

Back