Liberal media praises Michael Sams for being gay but

Tebow was blackballed. He wasn't really given a chance to develop. If it wasn't for the fact that he prayed on the field he would still be on a team as second string learning the skills to make it. It isnt like he sucked ass because his college career shows otherwise.

Tebow was blackballed. He wasn't really given a chance to develop. If it wasn't for the fact that he prayed on the field he would still be on a team as second string learning the skills to make it. It isnt like he sucked ass because his college career shows otherwise.

You do know that success in college =/= success in the NFL, right?

You do know that success in college =/= success in the NFL, right?

Try reading comprehension.

Trashed Tim Tebow for showing his Christian faith.. I don't care if anyone is gay or not it is their right but the double standards in the media is loud and clear

Never trashed Tebow...he's just not NFL quality. As for Sams...the jury is still out on his abilities. Let's watch him a year or two before then.

You didnt but the media did. Sam was mediocre at best in the sec.
Defensive Player of the Year.

Tebow won the Heisman Trophy whats your point?
That claims of Sam being mediocre at best in the SEC are stupid. Tebow can't seem to be able to play pro football. that's why he is dismissed. His faith had nothing to do with his ability to read blitz packages.

Nice deflection. Well, not really. Poor deflection is more like it.

Tebow won the Heisman but was a negative target for the media before he was a pro.

The excuse given was that he "asked for it" by being so outgoing about his faith.

Well, Samm is outgoing about his sexual preference.....and a 7th round draft pick gets more positive press than the first 32 picks combined.

If you don't see the irony and the hypocrisy....then you just don't want to see it.

That claims of Sam being mediocre at best in the SEC are stupid. Tebow can't seem to be able to play pro football. that's why he is dismissed. His faith had nothing to do with his ability to read blitz packages.

So wht they said Chris Speilman wouldn't make it in pro football....oops. And they said Ryan Leaf would......double oopps.....

it's all bullshit, but they weren't high on him, it had nothing to do with hit liking the sausage.

But dam even the gay black athletes, date whites......I just find it funny and kind of curious......I wonder if whitey is looked at like a prestige trophy in the gay black athlete world.

You left nuts are so full of shit.

There are PAGES of you assclowns ridiculing Tebow for kneeling, praying, and asking for the 'imaginary guy in the sky' to influence a football game in his behalf.
Yea, Timmy ain't NFL material. But that's a small fraction of what you hypocritical crackpots complained about.

Admit it.
Free Speech is a one way street to you nimrods

So wht they said Chris Speilman wouldn't make it in pro football....oops. And they said Ryan Leaf would......double oopps.....

it's all bullshit, but they weren't high on him, it had nothing to do with hit liking the sausage.

But dam even the gay black athletes, date whites......I just find it funny and kind of curious......I wonder if whitey is looked at like a prestige trophy in the gay black athlete world.
I would not presume to make a new stereotype happen. The heart wants what the heart wants.

I wonder what it's like to leap to judgment over people I do not know personally.

Nice deflection. Well, not really. Poor deflection is more like it.

Tebow won the Heisman but was a negative target for the media before he was a pro.

The excuse given was that he "asked for it" by being so outgoing about his faith.

Well, Samm is outgoing about his sexual preference.....and a 7th round draft pick gets more positive press than the first 32 picks combined.

If you don't see the irony and the hypocrisy....then you just don't want to see it.
The reason there is media sensationalism surrounding Mr. Sam is because he is the first openly gay NFL player. Can you understand that? If Mr. Sam got more coverage than all the other draft picks combined, as you assert, it is for novelty.

Now, Tebow is no NFL quality quarterback, that's for sure. Last I heard he was in arena football someplace.

Forum List

Back