Liberal media praises Michael Sams for being gay but

Liberals trashed Tebow because he sucked as a football player......32 NFL teams agree

Except the ridicule, even when he was winning, was not due to his performances.. it was because of his stances

It was not socially hip, like being openly gay is

Tebow was overhyped as a throwing QB, though he did take part in winning a playoff game in the pros... but that is neither here nor there

Could you possibly show me where he was ridiculed for being a Christian?

Liberals trashed Tebow because he sucked as a football player......32 NFL teams agree

Except the ridicule, even when he was winning, was not due to his performances.. it was because of his stances

Tebow was overhyped as a throwing QB, though he did take part in winning a playoff game in the pros... but that is neither here nor there

You asked for proof? Get ready for the name calling. Backing up their victim mentally isnt one of their strong suits

When he did that commercial that was against abortion. That's when the knives came out.

So in effect he got trashed for trashing a woman's right to an abortion?

People shouldn't get trashed for being pro life or pro choice for that matter. The fact is the media did attack his character and scrutinize his religious beliefs.

When you say 'the media' what is that? You can find someone on the internet who attacked his character over being pro-life and so that qualifies as 'the media',

or do you have something more substantive?

The media comments didn't so much focus on their abilities. They focus on what they think is more important, namely which side of the political fence they stand on.

People shouldn't get trashed for being pro life or pro choice for that matter. The fact is the media did attack his character and scrutinize his religious beliefs.

Unfortunately...

Dolphins Player Fined And Suspended For Negative Tweets About Michael Sam

The NFL is a private business and can do what they choose to do...

Well then if they want they can suspend this Football player for kissing his boyfriend on the air right?

You like all your kind is nothing more then dishonest hypocrites.

Conservatives certainly got mocked, deservingly, for excessively fawning over Tim Tebow because he was a flamboyant Christian.

A lot of athletes wear their Christianity on their sleeves. Tebow became popular with conservatives once liberals started attacking him.

And when and where did that pivotal moment take place?
Whenever Tim struck those praying poses after a successful play. They focused on that with ridicule.

But what really got them mad is Tim's testimony that his mother refused to abort him.

The media comments didn't so much focus on their abilities. They focus on what they think is more important, namely which side of the political fence they stand on.

Where did the media ever say anything about his faith that was negative?

Well if you and I were Christian, we would just KNOW this shit? Like osmosis or something. jkjk.

But Tebow did pray a lot. So did his receivers. I can hear them now. Please, God, would you please have Tim get the ball somewhere in the same time zone as me so I could catch the damn football. Amen.

Well if you and I were Christian, we would just KNOW this shit? Like osmosis or something. jkjk.

But Tebow did pray a lot. So did his receivers. I can hear them now. Please, God, would you please have Tim get the ball somewhere in the same time zone as me so I could catch the damn football. Amen.

All that praying ... Maybe he's hoping to learn to play football.

But, I too would like a link to the "liberal media" ridiculed him for being a christian.

Truth is, this is a really dumb thread. It started with two lies and its not getting any better.

Trashed Tim Tebow for showing his Christian faith.. I don't care if anyone is gay or not it is their right but the double standards in the media is loud and clear

Being gay is trendy being Christian isn't that said if Sam can cut it the NFL he will stay if not he will be gone being gay won't change that.

The first openly gay football draftee? If a team lets him go, there will be accusations that it was because he was gay.

Where in the liberal media was Tim Tebow 'trashed'?

Not the sports media, They treated him fairly, but not case with everyone in the general media. How else do you explain Tebow becoming such a polarizing figure?

Nobody trashed him in the media.

Some People mocked him for being a tool. The dude got his shot. He still draws endorsements.

Stop whining.

Last edited:
Trashed Tim Tebow for showing his Christian faith.. I don't care if anyone is gay or not it is their right but the double standards in the media is loud and clear

Being gay is trendy being Christian isn't that said if Sam can cut it the NFL he will stay if not he will be gone being gay won't change that.

The first openly gay football draftee? If a team lets him go, there will be accusations that it was because he was gay.

Just like there are accusations that teams let Tebow go because he's a Christian?

All that praying ... Maybe he's hoping to learn to play football.

But, I too would like a link to the "liberal media" ridiculed him for being a christian.

Truth is, this is a really dumb thread. It started with two lies and its not getting any better.
. Here is a political cartoon pointing out the media's bias against Tebow's faith. So it's not something being made up here.

http://youngcons.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/walker-21.jpg

Here is another media personality's opinion :

‘Real Time with Bill Maher’ host tweeted: “Wow, Jesus just f—– #TimTebow bad! And on Xmas Eve! Somewhere in hell Satan is tebowing, saying to Hitler ‘Hey, Buffalo’s killing them’”

Last edited:
Sams deserves a shot in the Rams eyes and Tim Tebow is a non factor and is not pro football quality athlete. If Sams pans out, good for him. If he doesn't, he wont be around. I am fine with Tebow expressing his faith. He should do that rather than play a sport he isn't able to be good at.

Forum List

Back