Liberal media praises Michael Sams for being gay but

I've followed th NFL for 50 years. I have trashed many players for suckiness, most I no longer remember their name. I have seen many NFL players who were more openly Christian than Tebow and who were constantly preaching. Reggie White and Kurt Warner come to mind. I never saw those guys trashed by liberals because they were damned good football players

When you say liberals thrashed him, you are implying the motive is political.

Of course it is. Progressives have a political agenda in seeing Christianity dismantled. Communism loses much of its bite if there is a God that judges you.

Equal rights lose their bite if Christians are given a special set of privileges that trump the equal rights of others.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is actually hurting Sam with this bullshit.

First, I doubt he makes the team because of the bullshit. Second, if he does make the team and plays in a game, somebody is gonna take his knees out.

He won't last. No way.

I think he 'came out' because he had no chance of getting drafted unless he did. I've watched his tapes and he's really not that good. At all. He's okay at best. Maybe back-up quality..... Tops.

Meanwhile... I'm gonna start a new thread on this one

LOL, "you've watched his tapes".

Didn't realize on top of all the other things you are in expert in, you're also a pro-football scout.

Trashed Tim Tebow for showing his Christian faith.. I don't care if anyone is gay or not it is their right but the double standards in the media is loud and clear

There it is..I knew it was coming eventually and you guys didn't disappoint. Now to go laugh at this awesome thread full of fail..

Well that's because nobody likes Christians. Gays are in this spring season. Get with it.

I heard the new trend was hetero, trimmed with basic morality. The US Supreme Court is soon to announce the new Fall line. Gays are so yesterday. Quite passe'. Like moon boots and skinny jeans. Pu-leassse!.

Last edited:
I've followed th NFL for 50 years. I have trashed many players for suckiness, most I no longer remember their name. I have seen many NFL players who were more openly Christian than Tebow and who were constantly preaching. Reggie White and Kurt Warner come to mind. I never saw those guys trashed by liberals because they were damned good football players

When you say liberals thrashed him, you are implying the motive is political.

Of course it is. Progressives have a political agenda in seeing Christianity dismantled. Communism loses much of its bite if there is a God that judges you.

Lol...oh man this is awesome

First, I doubt he makes the team because of the bullshit. Second, if he does make the team and plays in a game, somebody is gonna take his knees out.

He won't last. No way.

I think he 'came out' because he had no chance of getting drafted unless he did. I've watched his tapes and he's really not that good. At all. He's okay at best. Maybe back-up quality..... Tops.

Didn't realize on top of all the other things you are in expert in, you're also a pro-football scout.

*psst* Not those tapes :eusa_shifty:

He won't last. No way.

:eusa_clap:

He won't last. No way.

Ooooooooh. I see. ;)

Never trashed Tebow...he's just not NFL quality. As for Sams...the jury is still out on his abilities. Let's watch him a year or two before then.

You didnt but the media did. Sam was mediocre at best in the sec.

Now I admit I've never seen him play and judging by where he was picked he probably won't be a good pro, but the guy did win SEC defensive player of the year. They don't give that to players who play mediocre ball.

I saw missouri play a few times. He wasnt that good. Alabama's defense was much better. Something is amiss though. If you really are defensive poy in the best conference in the country you dont go at the 249th pick.

You didnt but the media did. Sam was mediocre at best in the sec.

Now I admit I've never seen him play and judging by where he was picked he probably won't be a good pro, but the guy did win SEC defensive player of the year. They don't give that to players who play mediocre ball.

I saw missouri play a few times. He wasnt that good. Alabama's defense was much better. Something is amiss though. If you really are defensive poy in the best conference in the country you dont go at the 249th pick.

He did lead the SEC in sacks, tackles for losses and was eighth in forced fumbles. He couldn't have been all that bad. There are a lot of players that have stellar college careers and don't even get drafted. Just saying.

Last edited:

He won't last. No way.

Did you know he was in the Special Forces?

Tebow got more press than any back-up quarterback I've ever seen. Sure, some folks ARE anti-Christian and made him a target. Pro-Christian people loved him and really, really wanted him to succeed. But when sports analysts gave their honest opinion of his talents (which is what they are paid to do) they pointed out his weaknesses.

I haven't heard anyone congratulating Sams for being gay. But if they don't give honest assessments because he is gay, then I think that will indicate a P.C. bias. We will have to wait to see.

Yeah, right...............Terry Bradshaw was too dumb to play quarterback in the NFL, according to sports analysts.
Tom Brady was drafted in the late rounds, "just to give him a chance.
Warren Moon wasn't drafted.
Brad Johnson quarterbacked the Buccaneers to a Superbowl win after sitting on the bench his Senior at FSU and bouncing around the NFL as a back up for several seasons.

Tim Tebow never was given a fair chance in the NFL after being traded by Denver. The Jets coach said, "They can make me take him, but they can't make me play him". Ryan treated him like the plague at the Jets.
Tebow could have become a very good NFL quarterback if he had been sat on the bench and given a chance to learn and develop his GOD given talents.

Back to the Queer, I'll be cheering every time he gets injured. Fucking perverts are taking over America, well, I'm not a groupie, I don't change with the wind.

Tebow was given a chance on a team that treated him fairly after Denver (I agree that the Jets fucked the whole thing up royally), and they didn't see anything worth keeping.

Also, kindly go fuck yourself for that last sentence you piece of shit. Any person who cheers for a player to get injured is a complete scumbag.

Liberals trashed Tebow because he sucked as a football player......32 NFL teams agree

Except the ridicule, even when he was winning, was not due to his performances.. it was because of his stances

It was not socially hip, like being openly gay is

Tebow was overhyped as a throwing QB, though he did take part in winning a playoff game in the pros... but that is neither here nor there

When he did that commercial that was against abortion. That's when the knives came out.

So in effect he got trashed for trashing a woman's right to an abortion?

People shouldn't get trashed for being pro life or pro choice for that matter. The fact is the media did attack his character and scrutinize his religious beliefs.

Unfortunately...

Dolphins Player Fined And Suspended For Negative Tweets About Michael Sam

Forum List

Back