Liberal media praises Michael Sams for being gay but

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Trashed Tim Tebow for showing his Christian faith.. I don't care if anyone is gay or not it is their right but the double standards in the media is loud and clear

YEP
I was just reading this on another site

THIS MEDIA has become our ENEMY

Trashed Tim Tebow for showing his Christian faith.. I don't care if anyone is gay or not it is their right but the double standards in the media is loud and clear

Never trashed Tebow...he's just not NFL quality. As for Sams...the jury is still out on his abilities. Let's watch him a year or two before then.

You didnt but the media did. Sam was mediocre at best in the sec.

Never trashed Tebow...he's just not NFL quality. As for Sams...the jury is still out on his abilities. Let's watch him a year or two before then.

We'll see. It's a "what have you done for us lately" time. Tebow was a bust. Let's see about Sam.

Liberals trashed Tebow because he sucked as a football player......32 NFL teams agree

I call bullpucky on the false premise that Tebow took grief from the so-called "liberal" media. Tebow got the platform he did the same way Kournikova got hers in tennis; they're both sex bombs that journalists want to be around and they got to play even though they're only barely good enough to be in the dance in the first place.

Media is a fan of both of those guys. Almost every bit of their coverage is positive.

Well that's because nobody likes Christians. Gays are in this spring season. Get with it.

Tebow got more press than any back-up quarterback I've ever seen. Sure, some folks ARE anti-Christian and made him a target. Pro-Christian people loved him and really, really wanted him to succeed. But when sports analysts gave their honest opinion of his talents (which is what they are paid to do) they pointed out his weaknesses.

I haven't heard anyone congratulating Sams for being gay. But if they don't give honest assessments because he is gay, then I think that will indicate a P.C. bias. We will have to wait to see.

Now I admit I've never seen him play and judging by where he was picked he probably won't be a good pro, but the guy did win SEC defensive player of the year. They don't give that to players who play mediocre ball.

I call bullpucky on the false premise that Tebow took grief from the so-called "liberal" media. Tebow got the platform he did the same way Kournikova got hers in tennis; they're both sex bombs that journalists want to be around and they got to play even though they're only barely good enough to be in the dance in the first place.

Media is a fan of both of those guys. Almost every bit of their coverage is positive.

Kournikova was a great doubles player, but yeah, there are better players who didn't get one-tenth of the publicity she did.

I didn't trash TeBOW for being christian. I trashed him for being a crappy football player. But his constant prosetelyzing was annoying.

I didn't trash TeBOW for being christian. I trashed him for being a crappy football player. But his constant prosetelyzing was annoying.

...while playing the sexy hunk....what an odd combo that was.

...while playing the sexy hunk....what an odd combo that was.

I guess I missed that "sexy hunk" part ...

Liberals trashed Tebow because he sucked as a football player......32 NFL teams agree

That's absurd. What other football players that suck do liberals trash? Can you name one?

I didn't think Tebow was an NFL QB, and a lot of people both liberal and conservative felt that way, but I think he conducted himself with a lot of class. The guy never complained about playing time and refused to take any shots at the jets, even though they treated him like trash.

Forum List

Back