Least We Forget the Insurrection Led by Chuck Schumer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Less than one year ago, Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York led a mob on the steps of the Supreme Court while a case was being heard and tried to thwart the natural deliberation of justices by violently threatening two of them to rule in favor of his and other Democrats' preferred outcome.
"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions," Schumer threatened the two most recently confirmed justices, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

The threat was so alarming that even leftist activists such as Laurence Tribe condemned it. Schumer received a rare, same-day rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts, who said, "Justices know that criticism comes with the territory, but threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous..."

He threatened two U.S. Supreme Court justices. He threatened the Supreme Court. He assembled a mob on the stairs of a Supreme Court that tried to break into the Supreme Court, but for that 13-foot bronze door there. And he warns those justices that they are, in fact, in for hell if they don't vote the way he wants. He threatened the Supreme Court.

Less than one year ago, Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York led a mob on the steps of the Supreme Court while a case was being heard and tried to thwart the natural deliberation of justices by violently threatening two of them to rule in favor of his and other Democrats' preferred outcome.
"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions," Schumer threatened the two most recently confirmed justices, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

The threat was so alarming that even leftist activists such as Laurence Tribe condemned it. Schumer received a rare, same-day rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts, who said, "Justices know that criticism comes with the territory, but threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous..."

He threatened two U.S. Supreme Court justices. He threatened the Supreme Court. He assembled a mob on the stairs of a Supreme Court that tried to break into the Supreme Court, but for that 13-foot bronze door there. And he warns those justices that they are, in fact, in for hell if they don't vote the way he wants. He threatened the Supreme Court.

Now for the rest of the story.

Schumer said the following day that he “should not have used the words I used” and that he was referencing “political consequences for President Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court, with the newly confirmed justices, stripped away a woman’s right to choose.” “But in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing,” he added.

It was a peaceful demonstration, not a mob, and his comments were deliberately misinterpreted. No actual violence was threatened, political consequences were.

Schumer said the following day that he “should not have used the words I used” and that he was referencing “political consequences for President Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court, with the newly confirmed justices, stripped away a woman’s right to choose.” “But in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing,” he added.
I found it threatening . But I never had a boss a day in my life so I think quite differently.

It was a peaceful demonstration, not a mob, and his comments were deliberately misinterpreted. No actual violence was threatened, political consequences were.
Oh good. Now we can threaten Democrats in Congress and the White House to do what we want.

Oh good. Now we can threaten Democrats in Congress and the White House to do what we want.

If you threaten them with voting then that's okay. Threaten them with weapons and pipe bombs and it's not okay. You people went way too far. It was just a matter of time.

He said it.
Maybe that unarmed peaceful woman who walked into the Capitol after Pelosi’s police opened the doors regretted walking inside just before Pelosi’s police gunned her down in cold blood.

Even though it appeared troubling. All I saw was a short stooped over wrinkled bi-focal moron who looks like a Batman character. So it was Comedy Central.

If you threaten them with voting then that's okay. Threaten them with weapons and pipe bombs and it's not okay. You people went way too far. It was just a matter of time.
Like pointing out the 9 billion rounds of ammo purchased last year to you Leftards?

Like you, we do not care about their safety anymore. There will be very little shedding of tears if the worse happens. But frankly, there is very little uprising from the deplorables. But you must promote the threat endlessly. What is ironic is that you may promote it into reality.

Dodge duck, dip dive, Crepitus sucks cock, and dodge.

Trump said up front to the rally before it went over to the Capitol for them to be peaceful, Schumer cucked under after being called out.

Politicians should be made to retire at 80 or after serving 15 years. The voters should kick them out before that, say 75 or 12 years of service. These old leeches are sucking this country dry.

He said it.
Maybe that unarmed peaceful woman who walked into the Capitol after Pelosi’s police opened the doors regretted walking inside just before Pelosi’s police gunned her down in cold blood.

You mean, right after her buddies mashed the windows repeatedly with heavy objects and she was the first to enter through that smashed window? 5 people died and over 100 were injured. Doesn't sound like they were just casually walking into Pelosis office with an appointment. Sounds more like an attempt at overthrowing Congress.

Schumer's comments were far more inflammatory that President Trump's comments. Incite means to use words to spur people to action. If the barriers to the Supreme Court had been opened, the peaceful demonstration would have turned violent just like the peaceful demonstration at the Capitol.

Like pointing out the 9 billion rounds of ammo purchased last year to you Leftards?

Since you Rumptards have shown just how violent you are, you can't blame Democrats protecting themselves.

Schumer's comments were far more inflammatory that President Trump's comments. Incite means to use words to spur people to action. If the barriers to the Supreme Court had been opened, the peaceful demonstration would have turned violent just like the peaceful demonstration at the Capitol.

You can stop the spin any time now. We ain't buying what you are peddling.

Since you Rumptards have shown just how violent you are, you can't blame Democrats protecting themselves.
Oh, you ain’t seen nothing yet.
Think those 30,000 troops you don’t trust and all that razor wire will stop what’s coming?

You can stop the spin any time now. We ain't buying what you are peddling.
Defending Schumer’s insurrection is what we expect from the Left.

Forum List

Back