Least We Forget the Insurrection Led by Chuck Schumer

Less than one year ago, Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York led a mob on the steps of the Supreme Court while a case was being heard and tried to thwart the natural deliberation of justices by violently threatening two of them to rule in favor of his and other Democrats' preferred outcome.
"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions," Schumer threatened the two most recently confirmed justices, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

The threat was so alarming that even leftist activists such as Laurence Tribe condemned it. Schumer received a rare, same-day rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts, who said, "Justices know that criticism comes with the territory, but threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous..."

He threatened two U.S. Supreme Court justices. He threatened the Supreme Court. He assembled a mob on the stairs of a Supreme Court that tried to break into the Supreme Court, but for that 13-foot bronze door there. And he warns those justices that they are, in fact, in for hell if they don't vote the way he wants. He threatened the Supreme Court.

Now for the rest of the story.

Schumer said the following day that he “should not have used the words I used” and that he was referencing “political consequences for President Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court, with the newly confirmed justices, stripped away a woman’s right to choose.” “But in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing,” he added.
I found it threatening . But I never had a boss a day in my life so I think quite differently.

You found it threatening. Well lock Schumer up. An internet fool felt threatened.

Nobody died, no damage was done. No mob stormed the Supreme Court. No police officers were attacked.
This is why we need to elect hundreds of people in the congress like Greene. They will impeach. While you are impeaching they will be impeaching. We finally in enough numbers know your infantile tricks.

Where is running the country to the benefit of the people in all of this tribalism and idiocy? Where is good governance?

Republicans have proven over and over again that they are incapable of doing anything other than running the economy into the ditch. Cutting taxes and running up the deficit has been a recipe for fiscal disaster and that's all Republicans have.

Over the years, Republicans have abandoned everything they claimed to hold dear: small government, balanced budgets, sound environment practices, and sensible regulation, embracing the same kind of hyper-capitalism promoted by Milton Friedman, that destroyed the economies of so many South American nations in the 70's right on through to the 90's.

But history has shown us that hyper-capitalism inflates prices, suppresses wages, increases poverty, leaving the poor more vulnerable to the financial swings of a destabilized capitalist economy. And that the ONLY way to maintain these policies which punish the poor and reward the wealthy, all protest against government policies must be brutally suppressed.

Pinochet rounded up all of the lawyers, university professors, union leaders, and left wing leaders and shot them. In Argentina, 30,000 people were "disappeared". In Brazil, a right wing military dictatorship, stiffled free speech, legally banned all opposition, and tortured dissidents.

This is exactly where the Republican Party is headed. They cannot win elections, because they have no platform, no ideas that work, and no agenda other than white nationalism, and cutting taxes for the wealthy. Now, Republicans tried to stage a coup to overthrown the democratically elected government of the United States.

The Republican Party has become the party of white nationalism, authoritarianism, propaganda, and conspiracy theories. Time to burn it down, and get a REAL conservative opposition to the Democrats. Authoritarianism and/or white supremacy are the antithesis of a constitutional republic.

You open with the accusation of "tribalism' and end with it, ie "white nationalism" but inbetween you make no effort to support your claim.

It is your side that embraces tribalism, ie Identity Politics and is tearing this nation apart. It is your side that has fostered and supported race riots, over the last two years.

I don't recall Trump every even SAYING "white"let alone doing any policies to advance or support "whites" or "white nationalism".

Indeed, he played well with in the rules of Affirmative Action and playing to Diversity and helping BLACKS, disproportionately.

So, your stated complaints seem to be completely false.

What are you really about?

It's not "identity politics" that are tearing the nation apart. It's the lying, and the failure of Americans to hold their politicians to higher standards of truth, and facts.

It the failure of Republican fiscal policies that have crashed your economy 3 times in 40 years, all to the benefit of the wealthy, and the determiment of low income workers.

450,000 people didn't die because of covid. They died because your health care system functions very poorly in a public health crisis, your government failed utterly to manage resources or responses, and you elected an incompetent criminal and put him in charge of everything.

That you don't recognize the simple realities that everyone else in the world has recognized, shows the level of your gullibility and lack of critical thinking skills.

Yesterday, Canada declared your Proud Boys, a white nationalist terrorist organization. Other nations are sure to follow. Trump's Brown Shirts are unwelcome to spread to other nations. Keep your white trash at home.

1. YOu hated Trump just as much when the economy was doing well under him as you hated him after covid so, don't even pretend you give a fuck about that.

2. You people have convinced half the nation that the other half are evul wacist out to get them. The makes that half of the nation look at the other half as enemies. The other half? THey are fucking pissed off at being constantly and vilely insulted by lying assholes and are angry as hell over it. The result is predictable., race riots from your racist allies, and, so far, one small riot from our side. You realize that it is only starting, right?

3. That Canada finds the Proud Boys to be ws. makes my point for me. You people are good liars.

4. Oh, and the irony of you using a racial slur, while pretending that wacism is the real Original Sin? Do you even see how hilarious and epic your lack of self awareness is?

Last edited:
Schumer's comments were far more inflammatory that President Trump's comments. Incite means to use words to spur people to action. If the barriers to the Supreme Court had been opened, the peaceful demonstration would have turned violent just like the peaceful demonstration at the Capitol.

You can stop the spin any time now. We ain't buying what you are peddling.
The party of personal responsibility, of course, will once again take no responsibility for their extremists, and instead engage in what aboutisms and false moral equivalencies. No surprise, look at their leader and current role model.

Why should we take responsibility for other people? I am not them. I am not part of them. That was not a Republican Party action. It was not done by any group I am a member of.

Why are you trying to hold me to account for something I had nothing to do with?

Less than one year ago, Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York led a mob on the steps of the Supreme Court while a case was being heard and tried to thwart the natural deliberation of justices by violently threatening two of them to rule in favor of his and other Democrats' preferred outcome.
"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions," Schumer threatened the two most recently confirmed justices, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

The threat was so alarming that even leftist activists such as Laurence Tribe condemned it. Schumer received a rare, same-day rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts, who said, "Justices know that criticism comes with the territory, but threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous..."

He threatened two U.S. Supreme Court justices. He threatened the Supreme Court. He assembled a mob on the stairs of a Supreme Court that tried to break into the Supreme Court, but for that 13-foot bronze door there. And he warns those justices that they are, in fact, in for hell if they don't vote the way he wants. He threatened the Supreme Court.
It was a peaceful demonstration, not a mob, and his comments were deliberately misinterpreted. No actual violence was threatened, political consequences were.
Oh good. Now we can threaten Democrats in Congress and the White House to do what we want.

If you threaten them with voting then that's okay. Threaten them with weapons and pipe bombs and it's not okay. You people went way too far. It was just a matter of time.
Like pointing out the 9 billion rounds of ammo purchased last year to you Leftards?
To defend our country from the insurrection you terrorists are planning.
Protesting fraud is not an insurrection. That is why they were there. You thinking it is shows how tremendous stupid you are.
There was no fraud to protest. You tried to overturn the will of the people by interfering with congress in the performance to their Constitutional duties by violently attacking.

That's an insurrection.
There was massive fraud. They were there because of it. You lose dumbass. Do not embarrass yourself even more.
Saying it does not make it true no matter how many times you say it. However proving it's true is not really necessary. Just keep repeating the lie often enough and the people will believe. That is all it takes to destroy the faith in our electoral system, the foundation of our democracy.
The fraud and the cover up already destroyed it. We would be a little late on that. The foundation of our democracy is freedom of speech. How is that going?
As I said, saying it does not make it true no matter how many times you say it but it will convince more people that it's true without any evidence. 50 Trump lawsuits, lacking any evidence of massive election fraud was not able to change a single vote nor was Trump's pleas and threats directed at legislators or governors.

This is exactly the kind of stuff presented in the Trump lawsuits. This is evidence that a legal action has been filed claiming tabulating machines were not calibrated prior to the election in this county in accordance with state law and 400 votes were undercounted.

If in the presidential election there were 400 votes lost. We would assume it's in a red county since it would have been reported by a Trumpster. And if votes were split 60/40 which is typical, it would be a net loss for Trump of 80 votes which would not effect either state or national results. The logic of Trump lawsuits has been, since this happened in one county it must be happening everywhere.

There could have been 10,000 votes in this elections lost, stolen, switched, or forged across the country but those votes would have made no difference in the election, especially when you consider that electoral college votes elect the president, not popular votes. In the electoral college method of selecting a president, our election cheat would have to know exactly which states to steel votes from prior to the election, making the possibility of a stolen election go from very improbable to extremely improbably.

Last edited:
We would assume it's in a red county since it would have been reported by a Trumpster.

Are you assuming that dems in blue counties would not report such issues because it would benefit them?

You raise a valid point. Very smart of you. And I'm pleased that you realize how untrustworthy the dems are.

Thus, if we look at the issue and find that the tabulating machines were not calibrated the next question is, how widespread was this issue.

ALSO, we have to consider that the silence from all the blue counties, demonstrates an INTENT to cheat, from dem poll workers who's responsibility is to report any issues.

This bolsters all other accusations against them, by removing their credibility.

It was a peaceful demonstration, not a mob, and his comments were deliberately misinterpreted. No actual violence was threatened, political consequences were.
Oh good. Now we can threaten Democrats in Congress and the White House to do what we want.

If you threaten them with voting then that's okay. Threaten them with weapons and pipe bombs and it's not okay. You people went way too far. It was just a matter of time.
Like pointing out the 9 billion rounds of ammo purchased last year to you Leftards?

Since you Rumptards have shown just how violent you are, you can't blame Democrats protecting themselves.
We own most of the guns, if we were violent you wouldn't be alive.

Schumer's comments were far more inflammatory that President Trump's comments. Incite means to use words to spur people to action. If the barriers to the Supreme Court had been opened, the peaceful demonstration would have turned violent just like the peaceful demonstration at the Capitol.

You can stop the spin any time now. We ain't buying what you are peddling.
Defending Schumer’s insurrection is what we expect from the Left.
They will defend this also.
146826121_10226097528967739_1097570760839012088_o.jpg

Forum List

Back