How do you answer spam calls?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

This is how I always do it now. Usually they hang up after the

"Herro... Shitty Wok Taka owdea peas..."

If they actually go on and try to talk about my fuckin vehicle warranty or something I inquire...

"You want shitty shimp or shitty chicken?"

Any further response is answered with...

"We have no vegetables cause of fuck Joe Biden, you wike wantons soup"? Or something else in my best mocking chink accent.

I would love to buy some if I had money, but I don't.

Would you be my friend?

Is how I start

• Banned
Most often I don't answer the phone at all no matter who it is, but sometimes I'm idle and there are no bed wetters to try and influence towards retroactive self abortions.

I ask them for money and for their bank account number.
I LOVE picking up any call that could possibly be the one from the "crying teenager" saying "Grandma, I'm in jail and they need you to send $5K to get me out!". When that happens, I laugh and call out "Grandpa, quick, you''ve gotta hear what the little fucker did this time"!

Or when I get that guy whose name is "Mike" from Microsoft who actually sounds more like Ahmed from Mogadishu, as soon as he starts talking about a problem with my computer, I tell him to hold on while I get my nephew who's the family's computer expert who just got his new job at the FBI in the computer fraud division.

Almost as much fun as my old one -- "Oops! hang on, I've something boiling over on the stove" -- and then I put the phone down and the doorbell rings and I get into a long, gossipy conversation with the "next door neighbor", actually my roommate.

Since I moved, I'm getting fewer and fewer of these kinds of calls. It sure would make for some fun if they'd pick up a little.

I always ask for a blowjob. I'll consider buying anything they got, but I want a blowjob first.

This is how I always do it now. Usually they hang up after the

"Herro... Shitty Wok Taka owdea peas..."

If they actually go on and try to talk about my fuckin vehicle warranty or something I inquire...

"You want shitty shimp or shitty chicken?"

Any further response is answered with...

"We have no vegetables cause of fuck Joe Biden, you wike wantons soup"? Or something else in my best mocking chink accent.

I answer, "Hi, This is Pete7469, how can I help you?"

Any number that I don't recognize is ignored. To me, if the reason for dialing a number is important enough, the person dialing that number will leave a message letting it be known why they are calling in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I always answer them:

"Hello! Tommy Tainant's Tutu Emporium! How may I help you?"
I can't even....

tumblr_moz0rx8lzE1sqv808o1_250.gif

Any number that I don't recognize is ignored. To me, if the reason for dialing a number is important enough, the person dialing that number will leave a message letting it be known why they are calling in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Most of the time that's what I do too. Yet sometimes I just gotta play with people.

Forum List

Back