QAnon cult members: There is Hope for you

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
She was stunned by Biden's inauguration. How this South Carolina mom escaped QAnon

Now...if only the Party of Insurrection could see that QAnonis noting but a trump inspired cult.

Will the QPublicans forgive Marjorie Green for her advocacy of violence against other members of Congress as well as her other bigoted remarks about Jewish lasers starting California wildfires?

Such filthy pieces of hypocritical shit. Kevin McCarthy is a total failure.

Just two years ago the QPublicans had not completely lost their collective goo between their ears yet:

She was stunned by Biden's inauguration. How this South Carolina mom escaped QAnon

Now...if only the Party of Insurrection could see that QAnonis noting but a trump inspired cult.

Trump lied when he said he didn't know anything about QAnon.
Fuck, he and Stephen Miller created it.
They knew that Trump's followers were/are nothing but redneck white trailer trash and would believe anything he put in front of them.

From your link.
Typical QAnon QPublican:

"
After November's election she spent days on TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube becoming indoctrinated into the world of QAnon. By inauguration day, she was convinced that if then President-elect Joe Biden took office the United States would literally turn into a communist country. She was terrified that she would have to go into hiding with her daughter.

Many QAnon believers have clear political motives, but Vanderbilt says she is a passive participant in politics.
"I've always been someone that you just tell me what to do and I do it. I grew up being told we were Republicans, so I've always been that straight red ticket," she explained in an interview with CNN near her home in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, last Saturday."""

QPublicans are such fucking morons. T

From your link.
Typical QAnon QPublican:

"
After November's election she spent days on TikTok, Facebook, and YouTube becoming indoctrinated into the world of QAnon. By inauguration day, she was convinced that if then President-elect Joe Biden took office the United States would literally turn into a communist country. She was terrified that she would have to go into hiding with her daughter.

Many QAnon believers have clear political motives, but Vanderbilt says she is a passive participant in politics.
"I've always been someone that you just tell me what to do and I do it. I grew up being told we were Republicans, so I've always been that straight red ticket," she explained in an interview with CNN near her home in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, last Saturday."""

Honearly! I think some of these people....including some Mods here...will need professional help to rid themselves from this lying, manipulative, diseased cult.

From your link.
Typical QAnon QPublican:

"

Honearly! I think some of these people....including some Mods here...will need professional help to rid themselves from this lying, manipulative, diseased cult.
Some people are more susceptible to propaganda than others and you probably would not know by looking at them. I never realized there were that many people, that susceptible.

From your link.
Typical QAnon QPublican:

"

I'm sure she lives very comfortably w/those attitudes.

Among the more idiotic rightwing lies is the notion that Biden will "bring communism" to the United States.

Be very quiet. Shh . . . don't turn around! I see Q people. Right behind you. Run!

Among the more idiotic rightwing lies is the notion that Biden will "bring communism" to the United States.
That is straight out of QAnon....…..word for word.

Forum List

Back