I'm beginning to wonder if Don wants the Judge to act.

Fair enough, if that's what you know that's what you can tell me. But whoever is Toro now wasn't Toro for most of the time I've been on the site. He's 100% not the same person. The other poster changes are odd, but I knew Toro the best. Also, I'm not accusing you of abusing your power, just to be clear on that
You are in a better position to know than me. You have been here just a year less than him. I see more of his stuff in the basement than up here and is part of a particular "old-timers" clique that harass and play together down there. That looking at how people post, what they respond to, and viewpoint thing is more for the sock hunter mod folks. I'm shitty at it, unless seeing something on the technical side.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You are in a better position to know than me. You have been here just a year less than him. I see more of his stuff in the basement than up here and is part of a particular "old-timers" clique that harass and play together down there. That looking at how people post, what they respond to, and viewpoint thing is more for the sock hunter mod folks. I'm shitty at it, unless seeing something on the technical side.

The original Toro was a really nice guy, just FYI

Trump threatened with jail time over gag order violation in New York fraud trial

A judge laced into Donald Trump on Friday, floating the possibility of heavy sanctions or even jail time against the former president, over a “blatant violation” of a partial gag order in his $250 million New York fraud trial.

“Incendiary untruths can and have led to serious physical harm,” Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron warned in court, before asking a defense lawyer to explain why Trump should not be punished or imprisoned.

Trump’s attorney apologized on his behalf, saying the violation was unintentional.

The judge’s admonition is the first time that Trump has been threatened with consequences for violating court-ordered restrictions on his speech. Trump was not in court to hear the rebuke, having left New York on Wednesday after attending two more days of the civil trial.

Given that Don relishes playing the victimhood card, I wonder if he believes he will benefit by going so far as to essentially force Engoron to throw his ass in jail. Or, perhaps, he just can't control himself. More or less like a petulant six year old throwing a tantrum.
I'm thinking the same thing...the conflicts created would blow up the judiciary.....

Forum List

Back