I'm beginning to wonder if Don wants the Judge to act.

That's all this harassment of Trump is EXACTLY THAT!!!!!
ELECTION INTERFERENCE
Funny that you SUBVERTED ASSHOLES cried and cried about RUSSIAN ELECTION INTERFERENCE way back when, but now you mother fuckers are doing it YOURSELVES!!!!!
:rolleyes:
I see you got your all cap foaming at the mouth posting style from your lord and savior Donald Trump.

What are you going to do with yourself when he is gone?

Sad.

I see you got your all cap foaming at the mouth posting style from your lord and savior Donald Trump.

Sad.
One thing that you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies continually get wrong is that MAGA is not a man, dipshit.
:dev3:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That's what this entire thing has been. Trump, goading them into supporting his martyr narrative

Sometimes paranoid people are right and they are coming after them. Certainly Trump is right, it's obvious to anyone with an open mind seeing all the charges against Trump that no one else was prosecuted for.

Funny how a "libertarian" supports delusional leftist politics because they want a one party system. You'll just be so free then. Not

Sad.

He should laugh at all the Nazis supporting leftists. Particularly those of you who don't know what you are.

On the other hand, BAM, excellent Trumpatar my friend

I don't need to show quotes. If you think the violence would have happened without Trump's speech, you're living in a fantasy.

The gag order is justice

Justice requires no quotes or any other evidence, got it. You just proved how libertarian you are, not at all. If I do need evidence, then I'm the problem. You and all the Trump haters know he's guilty, that's all it takes ... for you ...

Last edited:
No, Trump reached into his credulous rubes' wallets just like he always does.

Yeah, Democrats don't do that. I'd say you're onto something, but wow, you're not.

But then you and bodecea are the geniouses who picked the best picture ever taken of Trump as your avatars. That while you both want to give up your freedom and democracy to get him. Then you say stupid shit like this. You're strange people

Sad.

You've repeatedly ignored requests for evidence while you continually call Trump guilty, and YOU are worried about what HE is going to do when Trump is gone????? Oy vey ...

BTW, sweet Trumpatar!

One thing that you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies continually get wrong is that MAGA is not a man, dipshit.
:dev3:

My favorite part of "MAGA" is how Democrats blast it forgetting that it was John Kerry's slogan. But that's OK, Kerry was a Democrat

A citizen gets fined 5g's for exercising his 1st Amendment right to defend himself in the media and lefties applaud. What the hell is going on?

What is going on is Democrats are trying to hide that they are trying to end democracy and install a one party system. The judge is trying to stop him because he knows that.

dblack is also good with that. He's a libertarian you know

What is going on is Democrats are trying to hide that they are trying to end democracy and install a one party system. The judge is trying to stop him because he knows that.

dblack is also good with that. He's a libertarian you know
You just can't get over the fact that I KNOW what you are. ;)

Last edited:
And now show the quotes where Trump told them to do this. Oh wait, he didn't, he said to demonstrate peacefully.

Democrats lie, you lie all day long about everything, it's who you are as a person.

On the other hand, nice avatar. You're right, Trump rocks!

They've got orange man dancing in their mind all day and night. Its disturbing.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
They've got orange man dancing in their mind all day and night. Its disturbing.

What disturbs me is how much our country has gone through to create the greatest democracy in human history and how easily the Democrats are willing to give it up. That politicians will care about their voters when their opposition is eliminated is incredibly stupid. I don't trust Republican politicians without opposition for a hot second. Democrat politicians barely care about their voters now. The voters are just too willing to toss their freedom for a few bucks worth of free stuff

Yes, a libertarian, a real one.
lol - yes, of course. That's why you're always cheering for Trump. Gimme a break. The partisan drones dangling from Trumps testicles might buy your horseshit. I see through it.

lol - yes, of course. That's why you're always cheering for Trump. Gimme a break. The partisan drones dangling from Trumps testicles might buy your horseshit. I see through it.

You see through it because you made it up. I'd tell you what I actually argued, but you just lie like here so there is no point.

You have argued as you keep doing that you hate Trump and you "just know" he's guilty, which is plenty of evidence for you.

Real libertarians require real evidence, not "dblack just knows"

Forum List

Back