Here is why Biden is so unbelievable!

View attachment 892188
Meanwhile Biden builds a wall!

Interesting numbers you provided.

Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,504,638 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 3,127,415 crossings...again pretty close to what we got.

It is almost as if neither party really cares about this issue.

Interesting numbers you provided.

Had COVID not slowed illegal immigration and keeping the same rate of growth as Trump's first 3 years, 2020 would have seen 1,504,638 crossings, which is pretty close to what we saw in 2021. Keeping the same rate of growth that Trump had his first 3 years 2023 would have seen 3,127,415 crossings...again pretty close to what we got.

It is almost as if neither party really cares about this issue.
The key is "illegal crossings" because legal border crossings are acceptable.
AND not one in Trump administration would ever say this:
Biden said "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

TrumpvsBidenilleagals010324.png

The key is "illegal crossings" because legal border crossings are acceptable.

Yes I know, the numbers I used, that you gave, were for illegal crossings.

The funny part about Trump is that he did decrease legal immigration but did slow the illegal side

Biden's spokesperson John Kirby answering a reporter's question ...“Why are you guys making it easier for people to enter the country illegally?” Doocy asked.

The Supreme Court granted a request by President Joe Biden’s administration to allow the border patrol to remove wire installed by Texas officials in a Monday ruling. The Department of Homeland Security argued that the wire prevents agents from accessing “the very border they are charged with patrolling and the individuals they are charged with apprehending and inspecting.”
Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh dissented from the decision.

“I don’t believe we are. Why do you think we are?” Kirby asked.
Well, you guys sued to cut razor wire that was put in place by Texas officials—” Doocy began.
And the border patrol could actually do their jobs, but keep going,” Kirby said.
Well, you won in court. So now what?” Doocy asked. “The Border Patrol Union president is saying the Supreme Court decision is going to undoubtedly encourage more illegal immigration. Do you guys know better than the Border Patrol Union?”
Does razor wire work?
Doocy asked.

“Does razor wire work for what? Kirby asked. “Does it work for border patrol to allow them to have the access they need to be able to better process people that are trying to get across the border? I don’t think so and that’s why we asked for it to be removed.”

But what is the president’s plan? This is happening weeks after 300,000 people came into this country from the southern border illegally. The razor wire, the officials think, was keeping some of them out and you guys just sued and won to remove it,” Doocy said.

To me it means Biden is desperate to win the 2024 election and he is ENCOURAGING illegals to break the borders while making it easier for them to illegally enter.
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

View attachment 892188

View attachment 892187

Re-electing Biden will be the final nail in the coffin for this country.

Democrats are the party of illegal aliens and there primary job is to process them wherever they are.

Vote Democrat and you vote for the USA to be Latin America's welfare program

Does razor wire work for what?” Kirby asked. “Does it work for border patrol to allow them to have the access they need to be able to better process people that are trying to get across the border? I don’t think so and that’s why we asked for it to be removed.

The funny part about Trump is that he did decrease legal immigration but did slow the illegal side
You wrote: The funny part about Trump is that he did decrease legal immigration but did slow the illegal side
That makes no sense! You should have wrote:
"The funny part about Trump is that he did decrease legal immigration but did "NOT" slow the illegal side"
By November 2020, the Trump administration reduced the number of green cards issued to people abroad by at least 418,453 and the number of non‐immigrant visas by at least 11,178,668 during his first term through November 2020.

That makes no sense! You should have wrote:
"The funny part about Trump is that he did decrease legal immigration but did "NOT" slow the illegal side"

You are correct, I left out the word not. Thanks for catching that!

Biden's spokesperson John Kirby answering a reporter's question ...“Why are you guys making it easier for people to enter the country illegally?” Doocy asked.

The Supreme Court granted a request by President Joe Biden’s administration to allow the border patrol to remove wire installed by Texas officials in a Monday ruling. The Department of Homeland Security argued that the wire prevents agents from accessing “the very border they are charged with patrolling and the individuals they are charged with apprehending and inspecting.”
Justices Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh dissented from the decision.

“I don’t believe we are. Why do you think we are?” Kirby asked.
Well, you guys sued to cut razor wire that was put in place by Texas officials—” Doocy began.
And the border patrol could actually do their jobs, but keep going,” Kirby said.
Well, you won in court. So now what?” Doocy asked. “The Border Patrol Union president is saying the Supreme Court decision is going to undoubtedly encourage more illegal immigration. Do you guys know better than the Border Patrol Union?”
Does razor wire work?
Doocy asked.

“Does razor wire work for what? Kirby asked. “Does it work for border patrol to allow them to have the access they need to be able to better process people that are trying to get across the border? I don’t think so and that’s why we asked for it to be removed.”

But what is the president’s plan? This is happening weeks after 300,000 people came into this country from the southern border illegally. The razor wire, the officials think, was keeping some of them out and you guys just sued and won to remove it,” Doocy said.

To me it means Biden is desperate to win the 2024 election and he is ENCOURAGING illegals to break the borders while making it easier for them to illegally enter.
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

View attachment 892188

View attachment 892187

You want a penis-high border wall?

Biden doesn't even know where he is most of the time.

But here he is, fully engaged as usual --

I mean, we're closer to War than we've been in Decades. I'm not talking about a little brush War like in Asscrackistan or Iraq. I'm talking a real, honest-to-God kick-ass War that will involve Iran, China and Russia. Maybe even India. Maybe.

And dimocrap scum back this piece of fucking shit like he's their Messiah. Pathetic.

dimocrap FILTH, and I honestly do mean FILTH, protest in favor of Hamas..... And they mean in.

Scum. dimocraps are scum

The shit's gonna hit the fan and we're going to have a Dementia-Ridden imbecile in Office giving orders.

If that happens, dimocraps need to pay..... Dearly, for the piece of shit they installed -- ILLEGALLY -- In the White House

When you hear these idiots saying Joe wants Congress to shut the border that is all you need to know, these democrats are some real idiots and need mandentory lobobomes. and long prison terms if caught within a thousand yards of a voting booth. Ya can't live with em and ya can't kill em yet.

This is a perfect example of how totally ignorant Biden and his people are!
This phrase...The Department of Homeland Security argued that the wire prevents agents from accessing “the very border they are charged with patrolling and the individuals they are charged with apprehending and inspecting.”
Think about that! The barbed wire is meant to keep people out when the border patrol is not around!
Is the border patrol driving up and down the border and watching people just walk across the border?
Why then is there a border?
Biden thinks a wall is necessary on his own home!
View attachment 892190
Any Mexican can get over THAT wall. Why is he afraid of brown people?

Forum List

Back