I'm beginning to wonder if Don wants the Judge to act.

Trump is a threat and understands his MAGA minions will act on his rants

Any judge or court member who ignores the potential threat is in danger

donny is counting on that fear to stop those who can, from holding him accountable. if that fear wins, then welcome to fascist amerika.

My favorite part of "MAGA" is how Democrats blast it forgetting that it was John Kerry's slogan.

it was, kazoo? funny, i can't seem to find that little factoid. i did however find this:

US elections 2004

'We need to make America once again a beacon in the world'​

Read the full text of John Kerry's speech to the democratic national convention last night
Read part two of the speech
Full text: John Kerry's speech (part one)

But that's OK, Kerry was a Democrat

i DID, however know that saint ronny ... used that very phrase back in the day:

& he shirley was no democrat.

1698090989509.jpeg

Last edited:
it was kazoo? funny, i can't seem to find that little factoid. i did however find this:

US elections 2004

'We need to make America once again a beacon in the world'​

Read the full text of John Kerry's speech to the democratic national convention last night
Read part two of the speech
Full text: John Kerry's speech (part one)

i DID, however know that saint ronny ... used that very phrase back in the day:

& he shirley was no democrat.

View attachment 847435

Reagan borrowed MAGA from his hero Barry Goldwater.

goldwater-MAGA.jpg

no he didn't ... what donny did was use cash that his suckers willingly donate to their chosen one.
Speaking of CORRUPT DEMOCRATS your pal Bernie Sanders is in the news, after giving his wife $275,000 from his campaign fund. Allegedly she runs a non-profit, yet nobody can find evidence it does anything. Sounds like a Joe Biden shell corp.

So they are getting ahead of any issue, huh?
That is how our legal system works now?
I don't know. Looks like while I was on vacation, the judge fined him $10,000 for something he said. I haven't been following the news to know what he said.

If that happens, you are done. The pretence you are not going for ending democracy would be stripped bare. I've been saying through this cycle I'm sick of Trump being about Trump and not America and I'm not voting for him in 2024 like I did in 2020. You put him in jail and it's game over, I and a whole lot of people will see you for what you are and vote Trump for no reason but you and your attempt to end democracy in the most successful experiment in democracy in world history.

You're the Nazis, you'd end the question if that's a joke, it's not
Will it help you feel better if I promise not to put him in Jail? I swear I have not even been on a jury in about 3 years, and he isn't even facing charges or wanted for anything in Tennessee. The only thing Tennessee has done to that ass hole, is passing a law to keep his out-of-state ringer from running in the 2022 election, when the state Republicans re-carved the districts around Nashville, to get rid of the Democrat that had been elected there, election after election. Their gerrymandering started it, but when our Republican Majority Legislature found out she had move there, just to run as Donny's pick, they and our Republican Governor put the kibosh on it quick. We figure Tennesseans should represent Tennessee. F#ck Trump.

Will it help you feel better if I promise not to put him in Jail? I swear I have not even been on a jury in about 3 years, and he isn't even facing charges or wanted for anything in Tennessee. The only thing Tennessee has done to that ass hole, is passing a law to keep his out-of-state ringer from running in the 2022 election, when the state Republicans re-carved the districts around Nashville, to get rid of the Democrat that had been elected there, election after election. Their gerrymandering started it, but when our Republican Majority Legislature found out she had move there, just to run as Donny's pick, they and our Republican Governor put the kibosh on it quick. We figure Tennesseans should represent Tennessee. F#ck Trump.

Typical lame Democrat response. I'm not on the jury, so I'm not responsible for what the Democrats I'm voting for are doing!!!!!

Yes, you are. Adolph took power when there was one election, the last one ... If you don't think democracy works for you now, wait until your team ends it. Hint, your Gods aren't taking you with you when they don't need your vote anymore. You'll be as poor and unfree as we are. Not fair, huh? Actually if you think about it, it is ...

Typical lame Democrat response. I'm not on the jury, so I'm not responsible for what the Democrats I'm voting for are doing!!!!!

Yes, you are. Adolph took power when there was one election, the last one ... If you don't think democracy works for you now, wait until your team ends it. Hint, your Gods aren't taking you with you when they don't need your vote anymore. You'll be as poor and unfree as we are. Not fair, huh? Actually if you think about it, it is ...

Poor white guy, White 6 :itsok:

I don't know who you are or where you are from. You could easily be from one of the Russian troll farms, sipping vodka and bumming/smoking those cheap, awful damned cigarettes they have there, as is custom, while putting in your time on the government payroll, putting out your Anti-American point of view. I am a born and raised American for generations going back, raised on the Constitution of the United States and our history of laws and the rule of law, and agreeing to it, in-fact, taking an oath to protect and defend it against enemies (such as yourself) foreign and domestic.

You wanted trump free from possible prosecution while in office, and I went along, though it was not a legal concept of our constitution, simply an opinion by Republican (deep-state?) bureaucrats. Well, he is out of office now, and totally responsible, as are his associates. I say let the courts and juries decide, as I support the Rule of Law and do not see him above it, in any way, just as our legal system does not see him above it. Let them investigate, and if necessary and proven guilty by juries of his peers, let him be punished for whatever crimes against the country, the people and our laws, he may have transgressed. When it comes to the law, your political opinions mean exactly "dick".

I don't know who you are or where you are from. You could easily be from one of the Russian troll farms, sipping vodka and bumming/smoking those cheap, awful damned cigarettes they have there, as is custom, while putting in your time on the government payroll, putting out your Anti-American point of view. I am a born and raised American for generations going back, raised on the Constitution of the United States and our history of laws and the rule of law, and agreeing to it, in-fact, taking an oath to protect and defend it against enemies (such as yourself) foreign and domestic.

You wanted trump free from possible prosecution while in office, and I went along, though it was not a legal concept of our constitution, simply an opinion by Republican (deep-state?) bureaucrats. Well, he is out of office now, and totally responsible, as are his associates. I say let the courts and juries decide, as I support the Rule of Law and do not see him above it, in any way, just as our legal system does not see him above it. Let them investigate, and if necessary and proven guilty by juries of his peers, let him be punished for whatever crimes against the country, the people and our laws, he may have transgressed. When it comes to the law, your political opinions mean exactly "dick".

So since you're a mod and we all know that makes you an honest, byond reproach citizen, so prove you aren't a worthless troll and identify why leftists are taking over Republican accounts, such as Toro, FA_Q2 and FranklinRoosevelt? The third I'm going by others who said he didn't used to be a Jew hating leftist.

So are you up for some honesty and tell us what the fuck is going on? I'm guessing no

Don't feel sorry for me. The rule of law is going forward, as written, whether you like it or not.:spank:

You've proven that a lie by your repeated failure to hold Democrats to the same or ANY standard, Adolf. What is happening is you ending democracy. I wish to God that was hyperbole. But you only get one shot when you use it to shut down your political opposition, and you're going for it.

I'm going to laugh when you realize the criminals you vote for are leaving you behind when they figure out they don't need you anymore

So since you're a mod and we all know that makes you an honest, byond reproach citizen, so prove you aren't a worthless troll and identify why leftists are taking over Republican accounts, such as Toro, FA_Q2 and FranklinRoosevelt? The third I'm going by others who said he didn't used to be a Jew hating leftist.

So are you up for some honesty and tell us what the fuck is going on? I'm guessing no
Toro was around here long before me, same for FA_Q2. I have no idea who Franklin is, but he only showed up in 2022. His views are generally not my views. If something is going on, I am not aware of it, but hey, Mod speaking, I just help enforce the Guidelines and Rules for Posting, clean up and take out the trash. Maybe you should contact somebody higher up the pole, closer to the flag than me.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Toro was around here long before me, same for FA_Q2. I have no idea who Franklin is, but he only showed up in 2022. His views are generally not my views. If something is going on, I am not aware of it, but hey, Mod speaking, I just help enforce the Guidelines and Rules for Posting, clean up and take out the trash. Maybe you should contact somebody higher up the pole, closer to the flag than me.

Fair enough, if that's what you know that's what you can tell me. But whoever is Toro now wasn't Toro for most of the time I've been on the site. He's 100% not the same person. The other poster changes are odd, but I knew Toro the best. Also, I'm not accusing you of abusing your power, just to be clear on that

Forum List

Back