leaked zoom call of BLM and antifa on attack on DC

Gorilla warfare. It is hilarious the top leaders of Anarcho-Marxists are jewish lesbians, next comes douchebag fags, then comes Afro-Americans brainwashed by such individuals.

konradv, are you suggesting the video contains fake footage? :cuckoo: TDS has not been good to your sense of perception. :dunno:
No, he is flat out telling us that even if antifa and BLM were to confess to doing this, he'd blame it on Trump supporters. It is a closed mind.
How do we know they aren't hired crisis actors? I hear righties bring up all the time. I have no doubt that somebody said, "Well, everybody does it, so..." Y'all are going to have to do better than a sketchy video before anyone will give you the time of day.

what do you all think
I think that no matter how many videos are manufactured in the right wing propaganda machine, the Trumpistas own this.

It was planned by radical trumpists. They are suspected of getting a tour of the Capitol layout, the day before....They brought ropes and sledge hammers, and crow bars, and set up two pipe bombs at DNC/RNC headquarters, and vans filled with Molotov cocktails and guns and ammunition....

what do you all think
I think that no matter how many videos are manufactured in the right wing propaganda machine, the Trumpistas own this.

Right wing mis-information is the new pandemic.

well we certainly had good teachers didn't we

Nah, you're not that good at it; the Lincoln Project guys are no longer working for you so your conspiracy theories have gotten more and more bizarre...pizzagate, laptopgate, storming-the-capitolgate. Can't wait to see how low you sink next.

I wish Democrats were smart enough to see the problem here.
We are, and the problem is the anti-American Trumpers. The problem is the lying right

You KNOW that the attack on the Capitol but you promote this garbage anyway

You know that the election was free from fraud that would have changed the result but you don't care.

YOU are the problem.

Forum List

Back