leaked zoom call of BLM and antifa on attack on DC

konradv, are you suggesting the video contains fake footage? :cuckoo: TDS has not been good to your sense of perception. :dunno:
No, he is flat out telling us that even if antifa and BLM were to confess to doing this, he'd blame it on Trump supporters. It is a closed mind.
How do we know they aren't hired crisis actors? I hear righties bring up all the time. I have no doubt that somebody said, "Well, everybody does it, so..." Y'all are going to have to do better than a sketchy video before anyone will give you the time of day.

Sketchy video? Wait your okay with people having these kind of conversations about taking over government buildings?

You seriously can't be this stupid? Video has come out showing Sullivan was engaging with the crowd and at one point can be heard telling the crowd at the doors to let him through he has a knife. Video cuts off at that point and cuts back on with him at the front of the crown and a shows the windows cracked, this is right before the woman was shot. At another point on a video that has come out he comments to the female he's with that he will edit the tape.

snopes also
]

An even bigger joke.

Gorilla warfare. It is hilarious the top leaders of Anarcho-Marxists are jewish lesbians, next comes douchebag fags, then comes Afro-Americans brainwashed by such individuals.

As I've been saying all along: the gov and Left (same difference) knew of the confirmation, they knew of the rally, they staged and engineered the whole thing along with well scripted media lies while having the POTUS off somewhere muzzled and cut off from all communication and defense while Nancy shoots out a 1 day "impeachment" with no hearings, no evidence, no testimony, no witnesses and no defense.

Yep there is a coup. A coup of propaganda and misinformation.
  • First they rig an illegal election with impossible results.
  • They fast track it through while blocking all legal challenges in the courts.
  • All their media are in total denial: see no evil, hear no evil.
  • They set Trump up to take the fall.
  • Biden is moving in and will present after taking power sweeping plans for wide ranging power grabs to seize control over the country to suppress all of his enemies. Anyone who even SUGGESTS the election was fraudulent will be labeled a dangerous instigator, conspiracy theorist and Trump ally as if the President was some sort if domestic terrorist.
Notice that no one is talking to Biden's opponents, Trump or any of the protesters to get their side. America is under siege, and the Left's MO as always is misinformation, control of information and misdirection. Best of all, they have been openly announcing it for years.

what do you all think
I think that no matter how many videos are manufactured in the right wing propaganda machine, the Trumpistas own this.

Sure dummfuk, the video was "manufactured" by a "right wing propaganda machine!" :21: You fucks are so busted. You can't prove a thing you ever say.

what do you all think
I think that no matter how many videos are manufactured in the right wing propaganda machine, the Trumpistas own this.
Sure dummfuk, the video was "manufactured" by a "right wing propaganda machine!" :21: You fucks are so busted. You can't prove a thing you ever say.
That's the story that's going to be in the history books. Try and prove different.

Done.

Well all the clear thinking leftist zombies are in agreement: You can't believe your own eyes and ears.
If you see something that offends your mind set it's bound to be not real so don't worry. Of course Donald Trump created a fake video to suck in the gullible. That goes without saying.

Some people think you are all brainwashed fools but I think you are all clever and not at all suckers.
Suckers couldn't see through this false flag video like you all have. Well done...

konradv, are you suggesting the video contains fake footage? :cuckoo: TDS has not been good to your sense of perception. :dunno:
No, he is flat out telling us that even if antifa and BLM were to confess to doing this, he'd blame it on Trump supporters. It is a closed mind.

More like a lying sack of shit. These people KNOW what they are doing.

1610722637390.png

How do we know they aren't hired crisis actors? I hear righties bring up all the time. I have no doubt that somebody said, "Well, everybody does it, so..." Y'all are going to have to do better than a sketchy video before anyone will give you the time of day.

Hety jackass, YOU are the one making the accusations. PROVE THE VIDEO IS FALSE.

snopes also
]

An even bigger joke.

yes you are, considering complete lack of evidence of any antifa at capitol.
As if antifa wants 4 more years of Trump.

snopes also
]

An even bigger joke.

yes you are, considering complete lack of evidence of any antifa at capitol.
As if antifa wants 4 more years of Trump.

You really are an idiot.

1610724244769.png

Forum List

Back