CNN terrorists cheer as they sack the Capitol in January 6th

What principles do you hold dear as an American?

The right to free speech
Freedom of assembly
Laws applied to all people equally
The right to national sovereignty

That sort of thing.

National sovereignty isn't at risk.

How about truth or honesty?

What Is National Sovereignty? - Reference.com
Apr 15, 2020 · National sovereignty is the idea that independent nations, which have declared their independence, have an organized government and are self-contained, have a right to exist without other nations interfering. It is essentially the unspoken rule of a nation's right to exist.

The right to free speech
Freedom of assembly

That sort of thing.

Apr 15, 2020 · National sovereignty is the idea that independent nations, which have declared their independence, have an organized government and are self-contained, have a right to exist without other nations interfering. It is essentially the unspoken rule of a nation's right to exist.

You asked me what I held dear. I answered.

As to truth honesty, I am all for it. Have you ever considered it? It is never too late to diverge from your current M.O. and adopt it.

The right to free speech
Freedom of assembly

That sort of thing.

You asked me what I held dear. I answered.

As to truth honesty, I am all for it. Have you ever considered it? It is never too late to diverge from your current M.O. and adopt it.

I would have thought honesty would be at the top of the list. You can't expect honesty from dictators and autocrats

Forum List

Back