leaked zoom call of BLM and antifa on attack on DC

what do you all think
I think that no matter how many videos are manufactured in the right wing propaganda machine, the Trumpistas own this.

View attachment 443218
So you're saying the Trumpistas were being led by the nose by Antifa? LOL!!! The people you have circled may look similar, but I'm going to need proof that this isn't just a coincidence. There have too many lies told over the past few months for me to take this at face value without independent evidence.

snopes also
]

An even bigger joke.

yes you are, considering complete lack of evidence of any antifa at capitol.
As if antifa wants 4 more years of Trump.

You really are an idiot.

View attachment 443217

fails a fact check

which means youre the idiot.

The video solidifies what we already knew....
Leftist women are unattractive hags.
Leftist women have been told that they shouldnt make themselves objects of desire because then prog men might take advantage of them, so the butt ugly prog women intentionally make themselves that way.

Clearly it was Antifa. No self respecting Trumpisata would participate in Trump's call to come to DC to stop the certification by marching on DC and forcing Congress to not do its duty by 'fighing like hell'. Clearly.

snopes also
]

An even bigger joke.

yes you are, considering complete lack of evidence of any antifa at capitol.
As if antifa wants 4 more years of Trump.

You really are an idiot.

View attachment 443217

fails a fact check

which means youre the idiot.

Reuters is a joke. They are comparing tats on one guy who is built like Schwarzzeneger in his prime to the guy in the Capital who is built like Seth Rogan.

You lose, Fuckwit.

snopes also
]

snopes is left wing hack site

snopes also
]

snopes is left wing hack site

AllSides conducted an editorial review of Snopes on June 2, 2020. We concluded that Snopes warrants a Center rating, though most on the team acknowledged that Snopes may have a slight Lean Left bias.

136688258_2837411159833557_9159682702387878370_o.jpg

Forum List

Back