Kenosha cop working school security on the side kneels on the neck of a 12-year-old girl. Kenosha-where Rittenhouse killed. Neck-kneeling-like Chauvin

kneeling on the neck of a child? No. Not ever. This grown man needs to be fired from public service of any kind, ffs.

That has to be one BAD rotten welfare problem child----absolutely FERAL.

Was it overdosing on drugs like old Georgie was?

kneeling on the neck of a child? No. Not ever. This grown man needs to be fired from public service of any kind, ffs.

~~~~~~
Funny you didn't react the same when this happened to a White man in California. Is it only Black people that shouldn't have a knee on their "necks" to restrain their violent ways?
One would question that you were hoping for a Georgette Floyd incident here.

Last edited:

The sad thing is that some schools have the need for security guards. That's life in American shitholes I guess.

The disturbing part is after all the publicity about cops kneeling on the necks of victims, and all the police departments who agreed it should never happen, he still chose to do it to a little girl. That is ultimate arrogance.

Schools all over the country have police in them. I support none of it but it's everywhere.
The country is sick. These kids are sick.

In the Czech Republic teachers and the janitors take care of security, but they don't have the little thugs and thuggettes that infest American inner-city schools. Security guards are only used for "special schools" for Gypsies.

The country is sick. These kids are sick.

In the Czech Republic teachers and the janitors take care of security, but they don't have the little thugs and thuggettes that infest American inner-city schools. Security guards are only used for "special schools" for Gypsies.

Cops are in the schools everywhere, not just the "inner city" schools but that would never fit the narrative.

The girl in the white hoodie "started" the aggressive physical movements.
The girl in the black hoodie was putting up her arms to shield from her.

The cops/security are PAID BY THE SCHOOL TO KEEP THE PEACE.

Just because this cops knee LOOKED like it was on her doesn't mean it was, he could have just been squatting over her to keep her from jumping up. She was obviously the aggressive one. But of course her "parents" and their corrupt lawyers are going to instruct this girl to SAY the cop was kneeling on her neck and "she couldn't breathe".

Besides, in this day and age of kids being murderers, shooters, and killers and not giving a shit........I would say the cops held their poise very well in dealing with this situation.

Really? Besides the ignored and rather obvious: Geo. Floyd more than likely died from an Fentanyl induced hypoxia/overdose. I know this flies in the face of Officer Chauvin's "conviction". Ridiculous, a knee isn't a deadly weapon. Absurd. Just look at the huge surge in Fentanyl overdoses VS racist white cops kneecap deaths. Please.

Last edited:
Sorry, This entire false narrative of the left: "I cant breathe, some honkey cracker redneck po-po put his KNEE on my neck, I died a noble death" thing has got to end. Just stop, please.
You think they intentionally died just to make the cop look bad? WTF is wrong in your head?

You think they intentionally died just to make the cop look bad? WTF is wrong in your head?
Oh please, spare me. Lets take this back a notch: the girl in question here didn't die. This isn't about reality, it's about symbolism: "All white cops are bastards." The whole "I can't breathe" thing was BLM advertising, propaganda, a sheer bold face lie.

Forum List

Back