Kenosha cop working school security on the side kneels on the neck of a 12-year-old girl. Kenosha-where Rittenhouse killed. Neck-kneeling-like Chauvin

Oh please, spare me. Lets take this back a notch: the girl in question here didn't die. This isn't about reality, it's about symbolism: "All white cops are bastards." The whole "I can't breathe" thing was BLM advertising, propaganda, a sheer bold face lie.
You're the one who brought up death.

I wouldn't be surprised if the cop was left with no other option. By now, it should be well documented just how awful kids have become these days. To me, it all started with the Columbine school shooting.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The country is sick. These kids are sick.

In the Czech Republic teachers and the janitors take care of security, but they don't have the little thugs and thuggettes that infest American inner-city schools. Security guards are only used for "special schools" for Gypsies.
We need to get Mort to verify this info.

In the Czech Republic teachers and the janitors take care of security, but they don't have the little thugs and thuggettes that infest American inner-city schools. Security guards are only used for "special schools" for Gypsies.
Yeah, a fascist police state for you.

~~~~~~
Funny you didn't react the same when this happened to a White man in California. Is it only Black people that shouldn't have a knee on their "necks" to restrain their violent ways?
One would question that you were hoping for a Georgette Floyd incident here.
No one should have a knee on their neck. Any cop that can not control a 12 year old female with out a knee on the neck has no buisness being a cop. What a little bitch. 😂

Really? Besides the ignored and rather obvious: Geo. Floyd more than likely died from an Fentanyl induced hypoxia/overdose. I know this flies in the face of Officer Chauvin's "conviction". Ridiculous, a knee isn't a deadly weapon. Absurd. Just look at the huge surge in Fentanyl overdoses VS racist white cops kneecap deaths. Please.
MaryL it has already been established what Floyd died from. You ever had someone put their knee on your neck?

Sorry, This entire false narrative of the left: "I cant breathe, some honkey cracker redneck po-po put his KNEE on my neck, I died a noble death" thing has got to end. Just stop, please.
Your right it does have to end, but it will never end as long as racist fools like you are in charge of police departments.

Forum List

Back