gop is pro rape now?

a raped woman who has an abortion can be sued by the rapist and his family members...
Republicans, I implore you, anti-abortion chases millions of women voters and others away from you. Stop this stupidity---if you don't like abortion, don't have one but leave everyone else alone.

Daily beast is a far left wing media site with inaccuracies. I won’t visit this site, it is like Brietbart Mother Jones and other really extreme sites with a big spin.

Find a legit news source then we can read the truth not some political agenda story.

I don’t know if GOP is Pro-rape

But they

Blame the victim
Remind us how often women lie
Deny the statistics
Now they want to sue the victim if she gets an abortion

I don’t know if GOP is Pro-rape

But they

Blame the victim
Remind us how often women lie
Deny the statistics
Now they want to sue the victim if she gets an abortion
This coming from a lefty that says we need to believe all women, unless the accused is on the left. How many of the accusations against Clinton do you believe? What about the accusations against Biden?

I be against such legislation if it is truly written that way.

a raped woman who has an abortion can be sued by the rapist and his family members...
If the Democrats stopped releasing criminals back into society, then women wouldnt be raped. Why do Democrats hate women so much.

Looks to me like the pregnant woman (raped or not) doesn't get sued, the abortion provider does, just like in Texas. That's not pro-rape and fuck you for saying so. When you say untrue shit like that it ramps up the emotions and it gets really hard to talk about anything.

Interesting to see how that plays out in the Supreme Court case, doctors and hospitals are allowed to perform elective surgeries, true? I do not know of any laws/restrictions on that, other than endangering the patient by doing a procedure that he/she doesn't need. We can sue for malpractice, but can we sue for doing a facelift on somebody if the person is of legal age? So, unless a state has declared legal person status for an unborn baby to exist at a certain stage of a pregnancy, it ain't murder and therefore not illegal. So how do you sue somebody for doing something that is legal unless they botched the job? Should the gov't be in the business of deciding when a doctor is allowed to provide legal medical treatment for specific situations, even an abortion? I don't think so.

Selling subscriptions to the Daily Beast? Pathetic and dishonest.

Republicans, I implore you, anti-abortion chases millions of women voters and others away from you. Stop this stupidity---if you don't like abortion, don't have one but leave everyone else alone.

Standing for the right of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings to not be murdered in cold blood for no better reason than that their existence is inconvenient to someone else; is the right position to take, always. I would be disgusted by the cowardice of any Republican who would abandon this most essential cause, for the sake of public expedience. If we will so easily back down from this cause, then what remaining causes do we have any credibility in standing for?

That ain't nuffin. Kentaji Brown is a champion of child molesters so of course Brandon chose her for the
SCOTUS.

The Dems war on children continues.

To begin with, it's a flat-out lie to characterize this as “pro rape”, and you know it.

That said, this is an odd law, taking an odd approach to a very real and tragic problem, and this is an odd possible result, that it should fall to a rapist to be the one who has standing to act on behalf of a murdered child.

The real evil, here, is not so much the standing given to a rapist, but that the law allows that child to be murdered in the first place.

‘In order to have a legal abortion, a rape victim is required to file a police report, which many women avoid for fear of retaliation from abusers, the prospect of being shamed, and the very real possibility that the legal system won’t believe them. If the woman terminates her pregnancy without filing a police report, the rapist’s family, including up to 10 relatives, can still sue and collect a $20,000 bounty per relative. That’s $200,000 that a rape victim would have to pay to her rapist’s family. This is “pro-life.”’ ibid

Reprehensible.

The right’s war on women continues.

Forum List

Back