Video shows man trying to abduct 10-year-old Fort Lauderdale girl 2 days in a row

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Two days in a row? I can't even imagine how depraved this POS must be, he is extremely bold, even following her after she ran.

Catch this sick puppy please.

Chilling surveillance video captured a man trying to abduct a 10-year-old Florida girl by offering her candy and money – but she was able to escape from the creep on two separate occasions, police said.

The Fort Lauderdale girl is seen fleeing from the would-be kidnapper, who accosted her on Wednesday and Thursday.

“She said this man had parked the van on the side of the street and he came over and he opened the door and he asked her if she wants some candy,” the girl’s mother told WPLG.

The girl was walking to school Wednesday morning near Northeast 15th Street and 17th Way when the van pulled up beside her near Bennett Elementary and Sunrise Middle schools, Detective Ali Adamson said.

“At some point, the suspect exits his vehicle and attempts to grab this 10-year-old child,” Adamson told WSVN

Two days in a row? I can't even imagine how depraved this POS must be, he is extremely bold, even following her after she ran.

Catch this sick puppy please.

Chilling surveillance video captured a man trying to abduct a 10-year-old Florida girl by offering her candy and money – but she was able to escape from the creep on two separate occasions, police said.

The Fort Lauderdale girl is seen fleeing from the would-be kidnapper, who accosted her on Wednesday and Thursday.

“She said this man had parked the van on the side of the street and he came over and he opened the door and he asked her if she wants some candy,” the girl’s mother told WPLG.

The girl was walking to school Wednesday morning near Northeast 15th Street and 17th Way when the van pulled up beside her near Bennett Elementary and Sunrise Middle schools, Detective Ali Adamson said.

“At some point, the suspect exits his vehicle and attempts to grab this 10-year-old child,” Adamson told WSVN
I saw that movie. Jlo killed him at the last part with her bare...bare....hands

And the police NOR the school could be bothered to have someone walk this girl home? Or her mother put her in a taxi to take her home??
SERIOUSLY????

Two HUGE counts of CHILD ENDAGERMENT AND NEGLECT!!!

Apparently the school didn't even know about the incident, this potentially places other kids in danger. The parents should report this and they could probably get volunteers willing to walk their kid to school and the community would be more alert.

Apparently the school didn't even know about the incident, this potentially places other kids in danger. The parents should report this and they could probably get volunteers willing to walk their kid to school and the community would be more alert.

Get a fucking neighborhood watch going!!!!
Don't need no more of this shit going on!!!
Fucking Pedo Joe and his Pedo Gang!!! They ALL need to be hung from trees!!!!

If our daughter told me the first day, the second day the pervert would rue the day

When myself and some school mates were molested by our teacher at the same age this kid is, our teacher who was coincidentally the brother of a cop (and which rumours were years later he was a C.I for), my dad called each parents in my class. It was myself and my friend who told our Cub Scout leader so my dad took charge to reachout to the parents. This teacher was the creepiest, most verbally abusive beyond the molesting and my dad instinctively didn't like him.

Anyways, I will never forget my dads reaction after getting off the phone with one father, who was himself a cop, he made excuses for the teacher, telling my dad "maybe it isn't that bad, it is good sex education".

My dad lost it on him, swearing up and down and hung up the phone after a few choice words. He asked me about the kid who was in my class and then told me to stay away from him. Who knows what he might have gone through himself at home, I always wondered.

The teacher wisely plead guilty which avoided a court case for all of us (the replacement teacher was a genius, she held a mock trial in the class and we all were able to hear others experiences, I believe to this day she probably recorded it for the purposes of the future legal battle), but it blew my mind how many weak wristed parents we had in my class.

Abuse of the vulnerable doesn't sit well with most reasonable, even normally peaceful adults and their reaction can be unforeseen.

Last edited:
When myself and some school mates were molested by our teacher at the same age this kid is, by teacher who was coincidentally the brother of a cop (and which rumours were years later he was a C.I for), my dad called each parents in my class. It was myself and my friend who told our Cub Scout leader so my dad took charge to reachout to the parents. This teacher was the creepiest, most verbally abusive beyond the molesting and my dad instinctively didn't like him.

Anyways, I will never forget my dads reaction after getting off the phone with one father, who was himself a cop, he made excuses for the teacher, telling my dad "maybe it isn't that bad, it is good sex education".

My dad lost it on him, swearing up and down and hung up the phone after a few choice words. He asked me about the kid who was in my class and then told me to stay away from him. Who knows what he might have gone through himself at home, I always wondered.

The teacher wisely plead guilty which avoided a court case for all of us (the replacement teacher was a genius, she held a mock trial in the class and we all ere able to hear others experiences, I believe to this day she probably recorded it for the purposes of the future legal battle), but it blew my mind how many weak wristed parents we had in my class.

Abuse of the vulnerable doesn't sit well with most reasonable, even normally peaceful adults and their reaction can be unforeseen.

I'm sorry you endured that. I really am

Anyone touches one of our children? It'll end badly for them.

Forum List

Back