Kenosha cop working school security on the side kneels on the neck of a 12-year-old girl. Kenosha-where Rittenhouse killed. Neck-kneeling-like Chauvin

I know you don't, that is why you keep the guns and drugs coming.
Democrats are your pimps and dealers. Democrats run all the plantations in Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Baltimore, Washington DC, etc. Your propaganda isn't working any longer.

OK, superbadbruthas are the victims. Those who aren't dead should be released back into their communities forthwith to compensate. There's not much we can do for those they murdered except to allow them to continue to vote.
Worry about the white folks who are being murdered, see how many of those you can save.

Democrats are your pimps and dealers. Democrats run all the plantations in Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Baltimore, Washington DC, etc. Your propaganda isn't working any longer.
Please keep making references to plantations and slavery, and by all means keep inferring that black people aren't smart enough to know if they are enslaved by the people who actually vote in the best interest of blacks. Those memes are quite popular to with the proud boys and the KKK, but do you know who is insulted by them? Black people.

Please keep making references to plantations and slavery, and by all means keep inferring that black people aren't smart enough to know if they are enslaved by the people who actually vote in the best interest of blacks. Those memes are quite popular to with the proud boys and the KKK, but do you know who is insulted by them? Black people.
You're an idiot.
Amazon product

Books are wonderful sources for information and knowledge. You should try them.
Amazon product

I don't look to commies for permission on who is credible or not. If you a point, make it.
You thinking commie is just a catch all word for anyone you don't like seems to be the funniest point to make right now, but since you don't know what a real commie is, you wouldn't get the joke.

You thinking commie is just a catch all word for anyone you don't like seems to be the funniest point to make right now, but since you don't know what a real commie is, you wouldn't get the joke.
Whatever, booger face. Do you have anything of value to say regarding my information I posted about Democrat plantations?

Whatever, booger face. Do you have anything of value to say regarding my information I posted about Democrat plantations?
Not much of value to be said about imaginary places that exist only in your head.

Not much of value to be said about imaginary places that exist only in your head.
You don't get out much, do you. Next thing you'll tell me is Biden is running on all cylinders and Democrats are champions of women's rights.

You don't get out much, do you. Next thing you'll tell me is Biden is running on all cylinders and Democrats are champions of women's rights.
You're an idiot so there's not much need to try telling you anything.

You're an idiot so there's not much need to try telling you anything.
Oh yeah, and Democrats don't run the plantations in Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Washington DC, etc, etc. Yup. LOL.

Forum List

Back