Kenosha cop working school security on the side kneels on the neck of a 12-year-old girl. Kenosha-where Rittenhouse killed. Neck-kneeling-like Chauvin

He's a good cop, but he's relatively new. I hate to see him corrupted and made cynical.
Does not take long for it to happen especially if he works a big city. My best friend s father was a small town cop and never ended up that way. He may have been the exception and not the rule though. I live in what is a small town in the winter during the summer it is a tourist area the population likely triple s or better. Mainly filled with wealthy vacationers during the summer. The cops here don't seem to be corrupt or cynical. My winter home in Columbus on the other hand is a different story. Third in the nation for brutality complaints. Not where I would want my kid working. I am divesting in that area right now. Painting one of my last two properties down there right now. About done with paint. Put in new light fixtures and granite it's over. Hopefully will be done by Sunday. Then listed Have my first charter of the season on Monday. Once that starts nothing will get done in Columbus. Then one more property my life in the big town is over. Good luck to your kid!

Really? Besides the ignored and rather obvious: Geo. Floyd more than likely died from an Fentanyl induced hypoxia/overdose. I know this flies in the face of Officer Chauvin's "conviction". Ridiculous, a knee isn't a deadly weapon. Absurd. Just look at the huge surge in Fentanyl overdoses VS racist white cops kneecap deaths. Please.

He also had a blood oxygen level of over 98% and was gibbering for over 7 minutes before the dope he ingested killed him. He was not being choked. These feral vermin are just tickled shitless they got to railroad an innocent white man into prison, is all.

He also had a blood oxygen level of over 98% and was gibbering for over 7 minutes before the dope he ingested killed him. He was not being choked. These feral vermin are just tickled shitless they got to railroad an innocent white man into prison, is all.
It was more than just one white guy sent to jail.

For murder.

Forum List

Back