Kenosha cop working school security on the side kneels on the neck of a 12-year-old girl. Kenosha-where Rittenhouse killed. Neck-kneeling-like Chauvin

Schools all over the country have police in them. I support none of it but it's everywhere.
For exactly the purpose of doing what that officer did. Teachers and principals fear for their jobs and their reputation if they every try to physically control a violent child. So, instead, they hire officers knowing that they are steeped in the thin blue line culture, and feel that they can get away with anything.

Even with the trials of Chauvin and the officers who tried to talk him out of his actions, police still say “better to be tried by twelve than carried by six,” as if that were the actual choice Chauvin had to make. If I were a cop, I would never take an assignment as a school resource officer.

My son is a deputy constable who recently got a new job as a full time National Guard officer. I’m very happy that he is not in that line of work anymore. I hope he doesn’t go back to it when. His Guard assignment ends. Young officers are in no-win situations constantly. But in schools particularly, the districts deliberately plan on leaving them holding the bag.

For exactly the purpose of doing what that officer did. Teachers and principals fear for their jobs and their reputation if they every try to physically control a violent child. So, instead, they hire officers knowing that they are steeped in the thin blue line culture, and feel that they can get away with anything.

Even with the trials of Chauvin and the officers who tried to talk him out of his actions, police still say “better to be tried by twelve than carried by six,” as if that were the actual choice Chauvin had to make. If I were a cop, I would never take an assignment as a school resource officer.

My son is a deputy constable who recently got a new job as a full time National Guard officer. I’m very happy that he is not in that line of work anymore. I hope he doesn’t go back to it when. His Guard assignment ends. Young officers are in no-win situations constantly. But in schools particularly, the districts deliberately plan on leaving them holding the bag.

Two kids were perhaps going to get into a fight. It happened for years.

Lol, ya think your son needs to kneel on a 12 year old females neck to control her?

kneeling on the neck of a child? No. Not ever. This grown man needs to be fired from public service of any kind, ffs.

doesnt this prove chavin didnt kill floyd by kneeling on his neck??

if a 13 yr old girl can handle it without dying then floyd must have had other problems that caused his death,,

You superbadbruthas are actually killing each other in your shitholes today and no one says anything about it, except Republicans.
I am not killing any one Shithead and white folks are killing white folks I don't hear you talking about that. Republicans talk about it as a talking point not because you care about what is happening to black folks.
You racists go right to the Democrat agenda. Funny.
You long for those days.

I am not killing any one Shithead and white folks are killing white folks I don't hear you talking about that. Republicans talk about it as a talking point not because you care about what is happening to black folks.
Superbadbruthas or black thugs is really only a matter of semantics. They're the ones murdering superbadbruthas/thugs.

You long for those days.
You must, you keep bringing it up. Actually, those were better days for your people than now. Fewer deaths. These are good days for White racists. They sit back and live a life of joy watching you ignorant thugs shoot each other.

THere we go again.....................supportive of child abuse. Seems to be a trend with the Right.
Ironic. So says a supporter of chopping up children's sex organs and murdering them in the womb.

I simply love it when the left preaches to us about morality, while they support chopping up children's sex organs and murdering babies in the womb.

Forum List

Back