Juneteenth fast approaching people

nobody cares about Juneteenth leftard

Well at least nobody in sloped skulled white christian party land:eusa_whistle:
Actually, that's not correct.

I currently live in ultra liberal New England. Last year I asked my black friends if they were going to celebrate Juneteenth. Not a single one of them knew what I was talking about.

But when I lived in the south (Texas) both blacks and whites were aware of the holiday and participated in Juneteenth picnics and BBQ's. .. :cool:

I was born and raised in Los Angeles, and I went to public school with kids from pretty much every ethnicity/race. I never heard of "Juneteenth". I don't recall ever hearing anything regarding Juneteenth on TV (parades, celebrations, etc.). Obviously it's a real thing (Google wouldn't lie), but why is there nothing about it in the obvious places? :dunno:

because just like Dave Chapelle said "Look at the money & its like looking at slave master trading cards"

Sadly, this is probably the most exciting thread going @ usmb.

Which is the reason it's dying.

bandwidth-sucking, deadbeats, w/ 2 whole friends on the board (such as yourself :eusa_shhh: ) don't help matters :thup:

Last edited:
I was born and raised in Los Angeles, and I went to public school with kids from pretty much every ethnicity/race. I never heard of "Juneteenth". I don't recall ever hearing anything regarding Juneteenth on TV (parades, celebrations, etc.). Obviously it's a real thing (Google wouldn't lie), but why is there nothing about it in the obvious places? :dunno:
Juneteenth originally started in Texas and was declared a state holiday in 1980.

43 other states have it on the books as either a state celebration or special recognition day. .. :cool:

Juneteenth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What color lights do I put on my house for Juneteenth?

89b1882472f8a0be76fb406316af2fe7.jpg

Forum List

Back