Leftist Harvard Again Says Segregation Is Great

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
This year, Harvard is once again permitting its students to observe graduation day with a series of “affinity celebrations.” These celebrations allow students to separate themselves from each other based on their racial and ethnic identities, and then, celebrate graduation with their own kind. I’m old enough to remember when this was called “segregation.” At Harvard, they call it “affinity.”

The celebrations are clearly labeled, and the invitees are hard to misconstrue. Among those events listed, are The Latinix Celebration, The Black Celebration, The Arab Celebration, The Jewish Celebration, The Global Indigenous Celebration, The Lavender Celebration, (LGBTQ, etc.) The Asian American Celebration, and my personal favorite, The First-Generation Low-Income Celebration.

What better way to celebrate Harvard’s rich commitment to diversity, than by encouraging diverse groups to celebrate separately? Nothing like keeping people from learning about the real world. Which in my day was the purpose of college.

You may say the students can choose. Well what happens when blacks invite themselves to the whites celebration or visa versa?

Last edited:
It never stops amazing me how the civil rights crowd went a full 180 from opposing segregation, to the point some of them lost their lives, to giving it a full endorsement in just a few generations.

Btw, no one outside the realm of "please punch me in the face" pretentious academia uses the term "Latinix."

It never stops amazing me how the civil rights crowd went a full 180 from opposing segregation, to the point some of them lost their lives, to giving it a full endorsement in just a few generations.

These people aren't the "civil rights crowd"

They are the descendants of the revenge crowd.

This year, Harvard is once again permitting its students to observe graduation day with a series of “affinity celebrations.” These celebrations allow students to separate themselves from each other based on their racial and ethnic identities, and then, celebrate graduation with their own kind. I’m old enough to remember when this was called “segregation.” At Harvard, they call it “affinity.”

The celebrations are clearly labeled, and the invitees are hard to misconstrue. Among those events listed, are The Latinix Celebration, The Black Celebration, The Arab Celebration, The Jewish Celebration, The Global Indigenous Celebration, The Lavender Celebration, (LGBTQ, etc.) The Asian American Celebration, and my personal favorite, The First-Generation Low-Income Celebration.

What better way to celebrate Harvard’s rich commitment to diversity, than by encouraging diverse groups to celebrate separately? Nothing like keeping people from learning about the real world. Which in my day was the purpose of college.

You may say the students can choose. Well what happens when blacks invite themselves to the whites celebration or visa versa?

The balkanization of the US proceeds as the SJW's want it.

Forum List

Back