Judaism = Zionism, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian minorities are under attack by Muslim savages, and the last thing Christians would want is for intolerant, violent, medieval Muslim barbarians to gain control of the the Holyland.
Can you see Jesus saying that?

In fact the Crusades were all about doing just that.
And what was The Inquisition about?
The inquisition was a backlash to the Muslim invasion of Spain and Southern Europe. In an effort to make those lands Christian again, all Muslims and Jews were ordered to convert or leave, however, it did not stop there.

In essence all the Christian violent movements such as the Crusades and Inquisition were mainly a response to rid the Muslim invaders from Christian Europe.

The inquisition was a backlash to the Muslim invasion of Spain and Southern Europe. In an effort to make those lands Christian again, all Muslims and Jews were ordered to convert or leave, however, it did not stop there.

In essence all the Christian violent movements such as the Crusades and Inquisition were mainly a response to rid the Muslim invaders from Christian Europe.
Thank you for responding without all the vitriol.

Now, what about my first question?

Zionism is an integral part of judaism.
That is the myth I am dispelling in this thread.

Almost every jewish prayer includes Israel.

Not so, almost every Jewish prayer includes JERUSALEM, not the modern politico/military nation state of Israel.
No you dispelled jackshit. You listed a bunch of Jews some of which who aren't even Jewish.

Zionism began when Moses led his people to the Promised Land of Zion. This story appears in all three holy books. Christians believe that Jesus will re appear when Zion is populated again with the Jewish tribes. Jesus is not supposed to appear in a Muslim Palestine. In fact there is no mention of Palestine or Palestinians in all three holy books. Ooops!

Christian minorities are under attack by Muslim savages, and the last thing Christians would want is for intolerant, violent, medieval Muslim barbarians to gain control of the the Holyland.
Can you see Jesus saying that?

In fact the Crusades were all about doing just that.
And what was The Inquisition about?
Jesus said he will reappear as the Messiah in the Old Testament". It will be in Zion, under the control of a Jews, exactly as the prophecy in the Old Testament predicted. Do you think Jesus would be happy to see that Arab Muslims have taken over the land that God promised to his people, and practicing an alien faith? I seriously doubt that

Since you felt compelled to neg me for the above post, PW - why don't you explain to everyone what I posted above which is inaccurate? And please do give some citations for your assertions. I'd also like to know what kind of background you've got in Jewish studies.....
Can I give it a shot?

First off, my qualifications:
White, Irish Catholic - who is required to drink (by law) = non-Jew

Secondly, my arguments:
1) Zionism is a political movement, not a religious one
2) If Zionism had anything to do with Judaism, then why are Torah Jews against it?
3) If Zionism did equal Judaism, then why is it in violation of The Three Oaths?

Man, was that easy!

Jesus said he will reappear as the Messiah in the Old Testament". It will be in Zion, under the control of a Jews, exactly as the prophecy in the Old Testament predicted. Do you think Jesus would be happy to see that Arab Muslims have taken over the land that God promised to his people, and practicing an alien faith? I seriously doubt that
That's not what I asked you.

Gilad Atzmon, the last one on that list, has been accused of anti Semitism, even though he is Jewish. He is a MASSIVE scumbag.

"Atzmon has defined himself variously as a "secular Jew",[3] a "proud self-hating Jew",[50][51] an "ex-Jew"[52] "a Jew who hates Judaism"[53][54] and "a Hebrew-speaking Palestinian.

'Atzmon has compared the Jewish Ideology to that of the Nazis.'

Gilad Atzmon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We're gonna kick your ass in World Cup!

Atzmon rocks!

Since you felt compelled to neg me for the above post, PW - why don't you explain to everyone what I posted above which is inaccurate? And please do give some citations for your assertions. I'd also like to know what kind of background you've got in Jewish studies.....
Can I give it a shot?

Secondly, my arguments:
2) If Zionism had anything to do with Judaism, then why are Torah Jews against it?
3) If Zionism did equal Judaism, then why is it in violation of The Three Oaths?

Man, was that easy!
Zionism is a political religious movement based on a religious belief. Torah Jews do not represent worldwide Jewry, which is 99.9999% Zionist. There cannot be a Judaism without Zionism. In fact the Torah Jews are Zionist as well, however have a different interpretation of the timing.

Jews have been praying and getting buried towards Jerusalem / Zion for 3000 years. Jews take oaths to never forget Jerusalem and the Laws of Moses during marriage and various religious ceremonies. The Biblical Star of David, known as the star of Zion, is placed in the Israeli national flag.

You'd have to be pretty ignorant to claim that "Judaism has nothing to do with Zionism".

Yes, we all welcome the Messiah when He returns.
But that isn't what we have got going on in Israel now.

And I really think it is doubtful that these Hasidim referenced would have expelled every Arab.
It is obviously doubtful that they would have established a state AT ALL!

The funniest thing is, you're totally wrong.

If some loon-boon comes tomorrow, and the Neturei Karta believe him to be the Messiah...let's say he calls out and open that the land must be reclaimed from the Arab invader....How long do you think they'll wait before following the order?

Then we'll see how "friendly" they are to the Palestinians...

Can I give it a shot?

Secondly, my arguments:

Man, was that easy!

The Torah Jews are against it?

:lol::lol::lol:

That's the funniest crap I've ever heard.

Can I give it a shot?

Secondly, my arguments:

Man, was that easy!
Zionism is a political religious movement based on a religious belief. Torah Jews do not represent worldwide Jewry, which is 99.9999% Zionist. There cannot be a Judaism without Zionism. In fact the Torah Jews are Zionist as well, however have a different interpretation of the timing.

Jews have been praying and getting buried towards Jerusalem / Zion for 3000 years. Jews take oaths to never forget Jerusalem and the Laws of Moses during marriage and various religious ceremonies. The Biblical Star of David, known as the star of Zion, is placed in the Israeli national flag.

You'd have to be pretty ignorant to claim that "Judaism has nothing to do with Zionism".

The moment the Torah Jews vote for and can be voted for the Knesset, one cannot say they oppose Zionism.

In the last days prayers have been known for the most intimate Chadarim, including the orthodox ones. Any one who oposes Zionism wouldn't have prayed for "settlers".

So the Torah Jews don't oppose Zionism as people say.

The only ones who do so are the "Charedi Movement" and Neturei Karta and Satmar. combined together they may be 0.1% of world's Judaism.

But ignorants to Judaism and Jews will use the opinion of 0.1% to try and make a point.

99.990999% Zionist, huh?

Then why do I keep meeting Jews who will tell me that they do NOT support Israel's policies, or even its existence as an exclusivist Jewish state?

I must just be lucky.

99.990999% Zionist, huh?

Then why do I keep meeting Jews who will tell me that they do NOT support Israel's policies, or even its existence as an exclusivist Jewish state?

I must just be lucky.

How in the world are you able to meet people when you are busy posting on forums day and night?

Read the sources and see who, though. Of course not all Orthodox Jews are anti-Zionist. Severral segments are, though.

Read the sources and see who, though. Of course not all Orthodox Jews are anti-Zionist. Severral segments are, though.

Are you letting your beard grow so that you can join those crazy Jews (some of the favorite Jews you find on the hate sites like Stormfront.com) so that you will feel like one of them when they take you along when they next go on a trip to visit their equally crazy friends in Iran.

Sally, you gotta read more on Israel/Palestine so you will have something relevant to talk about if you are going to continue to post on this forum.

According to the 3 Oaths, Jews are to remain in exile, until God comes back down to earth.

And how do you know that God didn't come back to earthe and create Israel??

Toastman, at one time there was actually someone posting who knew the New and Old Testaments backwards and forward. He said there really was nothing that said that the Jews had to remain in exile until the Messiah came. Moreover, you will notice that the Jews who say there is have no problem living in Israel. Why didn't they stay in exile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back