Judaism = Zionism, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally, you are being electronically ignored, so the only way I see what you post is if someone else quotes you or privately aler4ts me.

The reason I had to do this is because in practically every post you evidence blatant disregard for both truth and reality. You are beneath contempt because you have no evident morals or ethics governing what you say, you want to win, will shout 'nananana" at the top of your lungs to drown out any dissent, and literally would walk right over anyone who isn't Zionist.

So I am not going to waste a lot of time on your idiocy except to reiterate that despite your damnable ungodly LIES, I am a Christian American woman of European extraction who has had it with Zionist lies and vows to oppose them at every opportunity. And the more I do this the more I realize with pride what EXCELLENT COMPANY I am in, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, other faiths, and no faith at all in my fight against Zionism.
No you are a sock, and a lying Muslim convert with ties to terrorists, who spends most of its living breathing hours spreading lies and false propaganda about Israel. Every time I visit this forum, all I see is dozens of posts with your SPAM garbage, that we've seen and heard a thousand times. It's pretty apparent as to exactly WHAT you are. And, it's more than possible that someone is paying you to spread this Islamic neo nazi manure all over the Internet.

Someone made the astonishing claim, on an unrelated thread, that Judaism and Zionism are the same thing.
Hating Zionism is the same as Judaism.
If you oppose Zionism it means you reject the idea of Jews having a state, and therefor you reject the Jews, since the only way the Jews are to be able to survive is in Israel.

So I wanted to examine this proposition a bit by mentioning a very few of the many instances of Jews who have actively opposed Zionism in the past ....
and NOW!:

1919 - Congressman Julius Kahn presents an anti-zionist petition to Woodrow Wilson ahead of the Paris Peace Conference, including the statement
"…we protest against the political segregation of the Jews and the re-establishment in Palestine of a distinctively Jewish State as utterly opposed to the principles of democracy which it is the avowed purpose of the World’s Peace Conference to establish. Whether the Jews be regarded as a “race” or as a “religion,” it is contrary to the democratic principles for which the world war was waged to found a nation on either or both of these bases." The petition included signatures from over 300 prominent American Jews, including Henry Morgenthau, Sr. and Simon W. Rosendale[10]
1919 - Reichsbund jüdischer Frontsoldaten founded in Germany
1924 - Jacob Israël de Haan assassinated by Haganah for his anti-Zionist political activities
1935 - Louis Fles writes Godsdienst, openbare school en Zionisme
1936 - Victor Alter of the General Jewish Labour Bund in Poland labels Ze'ev Jabotinsky antisemitic, writing

1942 - American Council for Judaism founded
1943 - Orthodox Hungarian rabbi, Yissachar Shlomo Teichtal, originally opposed to Secular Zionism, publishes Eim HaBanim Semeicha in Budapest under Nazi persecution which strongly advocates, on a religious basis, the establishment of a Jewish state in Palestine. He concluded that "Anti-Zionism was the root of evil befalling the Jewish people."[13]
1944 - Philosopher Hannah Arendt publishes Zionism Reconsidered:
"Only folly could dictate a policy which trusts a distant imperial power for protection, while alienating the goodwill of neighbours... If the Jewish commonwealth is obtained in the near future… it will be due to the political assistance of American Jews... But if the Jewish commonwealth is proclaimed against the will of the Arabs and without the support of the Mediterranean peoples, not only financial help but political support will be necessary for a long time to come. And that may turn out to be very troublesome indeed for Jews in this country, who after all have no power to direct the political destinies of the Near East."
1945 - Elmer Berger publishes The Jewish Dilemma, which argued that Zionism was a surrender to the racial myths about the Jews and that assimilationism was still the best path for the Jews in the modern world
1946 - The Jewish Anti-Zionist League founded in Egypt
1946 - Isaac Isaacs publishes "Palestine: Peace and Prosperity or War and Destruction? Political Zionism: Undemocratic, Unjust, Dangerous"
1953 - Alfred Lilienthal publishes What Price Israel?
1961 - Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum, leader of the Satmar Hasidim, publishes Vayoel Moshe, a robust castigation of Zionism, in which he blames the Holocaust on the "idolatry of Zionism".[13]
1962 - Matzpen organisation founded in Israel
1965 - Moshe Menuhin publishes Decadence of Judaism in our Time
1967 - Maxime Rodinson publishes "Israel, fait colonial" in Jean-Paul Sartre's journal, Les Temps Modernes
1968 - Elmer Berger founds the American Jewish Alternatives to Zionism (AJAZ)
1970 - Ma'avak party founded
1972 - Aki Orr publishes The Other Israel: the Radical Case against Zionism
1973 - Trial of Revolutionary Communist alliance - Red Front members including Daud Turki, Udi Adiv and Dan Vered
1980 - Naeim Giladi writes Ben Gurion's Scandals: How the Haganah and the Mossad Eliminated Jews
1983 - Noam Chomsky writes The Fateful Triangle
1983 - The USSR founds the Anti-Zionist Committee of the Soviet Public, headed by David Dragunsky
1984 - Uri Davis joins Fatah
1984 - Alternative Information Center founded
1988 - Ella Shohat publishes Sephardim in Israel: Zionism from the Standpoint of Its Jewish Victims[15][16]
1989 - Marc H. Ellis writes The Future of Dissent: a Reflection on What Shall I Do With This People? Jews and the Fractious Politics of Judaism
1990 - Thomas A. Kolsky writes Jews Against Zionism
1990 - Lenni Brenner and Stokely Carmichael found the Committee against Zionism and Racism
1994 - Israel Shahak writes Jewish History, Jewish Religion: the Weight of Three Thousand Years
2000 - Norman Finkelstein publishes The Holocaust Industry
2005 - Michael Neumann writes The Case Against Israel
2006 - Yakov M. Rabkin publishes A Threat from Within: a Century of Jewish Opposition to Zionism
2006 - Mondoweiss website launched
2006 - Ilan Pappé writes The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine
2008 - Shlomo Sand publishes The Invention of the Jewish People
2008 - International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network founded
2010 - Former BBC and ITN journalist Alan Hart publishes Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews
2011 - Gilad Atzmon publishes The Wandering Who?

This info is gleaned from the Wikipedia article on anti-Zionism:
Anti-Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way, here is a favorite quote, which is not from a Jew:
1938 - Mahatma Gandhi writes "The Jews In Palestine", in which he states:
"Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs.... The Palestine of the Biblical conception is not a geographical tract. It is in their hearts....Let the Jews who claim to be the chosen race prove their title by choosing the way of non-violence for vindicating their position on earth. Every country is their home, including Palestine, not by aggression but by loving service"[12]

So out of say 12 million Jews in the world you find less than 30 who oppose the concept of Zionism, wow what earth shattering news less than 0.00000000000000001% Of the worlds Jews oppose the creation of A JEWISH NATIONAL HOME and the ability to defend its citizens from terrorism, hatred, anti Semitism and another holocaust.

As for your quote he does not know what he is talking about as the arabs are recent arrivals to the land of Palestine, the Jews have lived there uninterrupted for 4,500 years. The best the arab muslims can muster is less than 250 years.

Sally, omigosh, you mean all these anti-Zionist Jews are .... are ...

Anti-Semites?

No they are all like your Rabbi Shapiro, extremists and fundamentalists that have no place in modern society. They would be welcome in any arab country to be paraded as forward thinking Jews.

Anti-Semites?

So many of them are, Amity. You ever hear of self-hating Jews or Leftist Jews? Are you actually trying to convince us that so many of the anti-Semites on these forums actually care about the Arabs? If you do, I have a bridge to sell you.

Sally, you now have at least a couple of dozen sources which, if you will only read them, can keep you from embarrassing yourself like this in the future.

Some are leftist, but most aren't. Many are/were religious Jews who oppose Israel on religious grounds.

Researched them before I read them and they are all ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA based on Islamic lies and blood libels. proving once again that you have no interest in the truth just your ISLAMONAZI POV

You're still embarrassing yourself, Sally.
Check them out.

Check what out the LIES and PERVERSIONS that are so easy to show by going to reputable sites and sources. They are only posted by you because they meet with your ISLAMONAZI ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED

Anti-Semites?

No they are all like your Rabbi Shapiro, extremists and fundamentalists that have no place in modern society. They would be welcome in any arab country to be paraded as forward thinking Jews.
The crazy cult that Shapiro belongs to are the same rabbis that visited the holocaust denying conventions in Iran.

And the retard thinks a bunch of cheerleaders for IslamoNazi Holocaust deniers represent both world Jewry AND Orthodox Judaism. Ha ha ha.

No you are a sock, and a lying Muslim convert with ties to terrorists, who spends most of its living breathing hours spreading lies and false propaganda about Israel. Every time I visit this forum, all I see is dozens of posts with your SPAM garbage, that we've seen and heard a thousand times. It's pretty apparent as to exactly WHAT you are. And, it's more than possible that someone is paying you to spread this Islamic neo nazi manure all over the Internet.

All the Zionists on this forum go away pretty much at the same time, then come back, and someone with more brains than they will have provided them with something to post. Sally, who admits she won't even read anything but phony Zionist websites, suddenly has an article to share (a real one), and Roudy, who is so Islam obsessed and full of hate that he can't even write coherently, suddenly has found a series of "Muslims for Israel" videos. Then you run out of ammo and start raving hateful inanities until you can next get the attention of your no doubt overworked handler. No one of you seems to be able to think independently, you are forbidden from actually reading the sources we post because no one could actually watch/read these sources and remain a committed Zionist, so you really have nothing whatsoever to say. It is the most inane setup, but I guess it is what Israel can manage at this point. And admittedly this venture is hardly worth pouring many resources into.

And you call me a sock? At any rate, as first level intro training grounds go, it hasn't been a bad experience.

Last edited:

All the Zionists on this forum go away pretty much at the same time, then come back, and someone with more brains than they will have provided them with something to post. Sally, who admits she won't even read anything but phony Zionist websites, suddenly has an article to share (a real one), and Roudy, who is so Islam obsessed and full of hate that he can't even write coherently, suddenly has found a series of "Muslims for Israel" videos. Then you run out of ammo and start raving hateful inanities until you can next get the attention of your no doubt overworked handler. No one of you seems to be able to think independently, you are forbidden from actually reading the sources we post because no one could actually watch/read these sources and remain a committed Zionist, so you really have nothing whatsoever to say. It is the most inane setup, but I guess it is what Israel can manage at this point. And admittedly this venture is hardly worth pouring many resources into.

And you call me a sock? At any rate, as first level intro training grounds go, it hasn't been a bad experience.
That's why I just say things I feel have to be said, not because I care about converting some Zionist asshole whose too pussy to deal with reality on its own terms.

I don't know who that quote was from, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was either Roudy or Phoney?

Zionists blah blah the Zionists blah blah Zionists this and that zionists Zionists.
You have a seriously sick fuckin obsession .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back