Judaism = Zionism, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many of them are, Amity. You ever hear of self-hating Jews or Leftist Jews? Are you actually trying to convince us that so many of the anti-Semites on these forums actually care about the Arabs? If you do, I have a bridge to sell you.

Sally, you now have at least a couple of dozen sources which, if you will only read them, can keep you from embarrassing yourself like this in the future.

Some are leftist, but most aren't. Many are/were religious Jews who oppose Israel on religious grounds.

Most all Jews and millions and millions of Christians are Zionists. Those very religious Jews are probably the ones who are one of the favorite Jews of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. We know all about those crazy religious Jews who visit their crazy Ayatollah friends in Iran. While these particular Jews believe that there should be no state of Israel until the Messiah arrives, many have no problems at all living in Israel. We all are aware that this bunch of Jews is very small in number, and most of us would have never heard of these Jews if people didn't drag them up from some hate site. However, Amity, if you take the time to patiently grow a beard, you will fit right in when they take you with them when they next make a trip to visit their crazy friends in Iran.

You have in this list some of the best minds of the 20th century, period. You can't be dismissive of this list of thoughtful, intelligent, highly educated people. Some of them are Chassidic rabbis who feel that Jews are usurping the role of the Messiah by setting up a state. Not left wing one bit. It is really a pretty broad cross-section of Jewish thought overall.

Note I did not say "Jews who are pro-Palestinian."
I said "Jews who are anti-Zionist."

No other claims are made.

Deal with it.

Actually Enmity, Zionism is part of all three faiths, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. But you won't find that info on one of these anti Semetic, Islamist, neo Nazi websites that you frequent.

Last edited:
Arabs for Israel, huh?! Deal with it!

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ao94x-KemJA]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Dr.Tawfik Hamid - YouTube[/ame]

Actually Enmity, Zionism is the part of all three faiths, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. But you won't find that info on one of these anti Semetic, a Islamist neo Nazi websites that you frequent.

Does that include Green Zionism ?

Hopes for the messiah do not = Zionism.

There has been a lot of propaganda by Zionists trying to make that equation, but it doesn't hold water.

There has been a lot of propaganda by Zionists trying to make that equation, but it doesn't hold water.
Tell that to the hundreds of millions of Christians who believe otherwise, convert.

Do you really think Christians around the world want the birthplace of their messiah to be in the hands of intolerant, violent, sadistic, backwards ass Muslim SAVAGES?! :cuckoo: ha ha ha.

Get over it.

Last edited:

Tell that to the hundreds of millions of Christians who believe otherwise, convert.

Do you really think Christians around the world want the birthplace of their messiah to be in the hands of intolerant, violent, sadistic, backwards ass Muslim SAVAGES?! :cuckoo: ha ha ha.

Get over it.

I thought it was amusing when a poster whose grandfather is a pastor said the joke is going around that when the Messiah arrives in Jerusalem, the taxi driver is going to ask him if this is his first or second visit. Additionally, given that the Christians see what is happening in the Muslim world, they would certainly not want the birthplace of Jesus taken over by Muslims.

Get over it.

I thought it was amusing when a poster whose grandfather is a pastor said the joke is going around that when the Messiah arrives in Jerusalem, the taxi driver is going to ask him if this is his first or second visit. Additionally, given that the Christians see what is happening in the Muslim world, they would certainly not want the birthplace of Jesus taken over by Muslims.

If Jesus returned to Jerusalem they wouldn't care if Mexico owned it.

Sally, you now have at least a couple of dozen sources which, if you will only read them, can keep you from embarrassing yourself like this in the future.

Some are leftist, but most aren't. Many are/were religious Jews who oppose Israel on religious grounds.

Most all Jews and millions and millions of Christians are Zionists. Those very religious Jews are probably the ones who are one of the favorite Jews of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. We know all about those crazy religious Jews who visit their crazy Ayatollah friends in Iran. While these particular Jews believe that there should be no state of Israel until the Messiah arrives, many have no problems at all living in Israel. We all are aware that this bunch of Jews is very small in number, and most of us would have never heard of these Jews if people didn't drag them up from some hate site. However, Amity, if you take the time to patiently grow a beard, you will fit right in when they take you with them when they next make a trip to visit their crazy friends in Iran.

You have in this list some of the best minds of the 20th century, period. You can't be dismissive of this list of thoughtful, intelligent, highly educated people. Some of them are Chassidic rabbis who feel that Jews are usurping the role of the Messiah by setting up a state. Not left wing one bit. It is really a pretty broad cross-section of Jewish thought overall.

Deal with it.

Once again to the dunce with no reply...
Many of those religious Jews and/or Jewish organizations oppose the existence of Israel as a SECULAR or DEMOCRATIC nation.
But that would require Amity, the Cambridge University prodigy, to actually read an entire article.
Fascinating, isn't it, the Jewish Jews you reference want a JEWISH state run by religious authorities who would have expelled every Arab back in 1948.

Yes, we all welcome the Messiah when He returns.
But that isn't what we have got going on in Israel now.

And I really think it is doubtful that these Hasidim referenced would have expelled every Arab.
It is obviously doubtful that they would have established a state AT ALL!

And I really think it is doubtful that these Hasidim referenced would have expelled every Arab.

How do you know? Why not go to some Chabad Center and sit down with the Rabbi and ask him. Meanwhile, I keep on thinking what Muslim woman poster said -- that when Jesus comes back he will get rid of all the dogs and pigs (meaning Christians and Jews) and will start preaching Islam. What a nice thing to wait for!!! No doubt she was into that fake Gospel also called Barnabas.

Zionism is the return of the Jews to Judaism even before their return to the Jewish land. -- Theodor Herzl

It would be nice if this idealistic assertion had been realized. I think Herzl would be disappointed at how things have turned out. It hasn't been a Jewish Renaissance as he pictured it.

Zionism is the return of the Jews to Judaism even before their return to the Jewish land. -- Theodor Herzl

It would be nice if this idealistic assertion had been realized. I think Herzl would be disappointed at how things have turned out. It hasn't been a Jewish Renaissance as he pictured it.

I'm sure he would be disappointed to know how the Arabs tried to destroy Israel several, but proud at the same time that Israel defeated them all.

Zionism wasn't even a word until 1890. Babylonia ??

Words are merely symbols: they are labels, not content. It's irrelevant whether 'there was a word for it' or not if the idea existed.

And it most certainly did, as a result of the Bablyonian Exile. "By the waters of Babylon, we lay down and wept when we remembered Zion...." (Psalm 137)

It is true that they would have kept enough Arabs to do the construction.
Whether or not they would have established a state is another matter but they're more than willing to accept their welfare checks.
Actually, David Ben Gurion was terrified of Orthodox Jews coming to Israel because he would have lost his political power.

Deal with it.

Where are the sources to validate the assertion that those are 'some of the best minds of the 20the C, period'?

You claim to know something of Judaism, and yet you are unaware that Hassidim are not 'mainstream' and never have been.

Voices from the two extremes, such as you have presented, are anything BUT the 'pretty broad cross-section of Jewish thought overall'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back