Judaism = Zionism, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Billo, what study was that?
I don't know what the study was called, but the researcher was political scientist Brendan Nyhan

In a series of studies in 2005 and 2006, researchers at the University of Michigan found that when misinformed people, particularly political partisans, were exposed to corrected facts in news stories, they rarely changed their minds. In fact, they often became even more strongly set in their beliefs. Facts, they found, were not curing misinformation. Like an underpowered antibiotic, facts could actually make misinformation even stronger.

I did a little research on Brendan Nyhan and came across this article:
Why the Nazi Analogy Is on the Rise - TIME

as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches inevitability.
An interesting sidebar to Godwin's Law many people seem to overlook, is that Godwin's Law
doesn't address as to whether the comparison is valid or not.

In the case of Israeli's and Palestinian's, some similarities are striking.

Israeli's demonize Palestinian's every chance they can,
just like the Nazis demonized the Jews.

Israeli's scapegoat the Pals as the cause of all the problems in their country,
just like the Nazis did to the Jews.

Israeli's treat the Pals like they are sub-human,
just like the Nazis treated the Jews.

Israeli propaganda has been so constant against the Pals, that any violence against them is considered acceptable to average Israeli's, just like it was in Nazi Germany during the 30's with the Jews.

The Knesset, is making laws that render the arab-Israeli's, 2nd class citizens,
just like Germany did during the 30's regarding the Jews.

Israel wants to be known as the "Jewish Nation",
just like Germany wanted to be the "Aryan Nation".

And finally, Israel is trying to ethnically cleanse the area of Palestinian's,
just like Germany's Final Solution, but on a much lower level of atrocity.​
I challenge anyone to argue with me that is not going on.

Last edited:
I did a little research on Brendan Nyhan and came across this article:
Why the Nazi Analogy Is on the Rise - TIME

as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches inevitability.
An interesting sidebar to Godwin's Law many people seem to overlook, is that Godwin's Law
doesn't address as to whether the comparison is valid or not.

In the case of Israeli's and Palestinian's, some similarities are striking.

Israeli's demonize Palestinian's every chance they can,
just like the Nazis demonized the Jews.

Israeli's scapegoat the Pals as the cause of all the problems in their country,
just like the Nazis did to the Jews.

Israeli's treat the Pals like they are sub-human,
just like the Nazis treated the Jews.

Israeli propaganda has been so constant against the Pals, that any violence against them is considered acceptable to average Israeli's, just like it was in Nazi Germany during the 30's with the Jews.

The Knesset, is making laws that render the arab-Israeli's, 2nd class citizens,
just like Germany did during the 30's regarding the Jews.

Israel wants to be known as the "Jewish Nation",
just like Germany wanted to be the "Aryan Nation".

And finally, Israel is trying to ethnically cleanse the area of Palestinian's,
just like Germany's Final Solution, but on a much lower level of atrocity.​
I challenge anyone to argue with me that is not going on.

Must I dismantle your 'logic' again??

Palestinians demonize Israel and Israelis more then the other way around. Wtf does that have to do with Nazis??

BULLSHIT! I have NEVER heard Israel blaming the Palestinians for the problems in their country! But of course, the opposite is absolutely true. When a Palestinians stubs his toe, it's Israels fault.

Israel treats Palestinians like the Nazis treated the Jews?? What an insult that is to the Jews who suffered at the habds of the Nazis Billo.
Let me know when Palestinians are locked up in ghetos and statved to the point that they are skin and bones and to the point that diseases are rampant in the area
Let me know when Israel send Palestinians to gas chambers.
Let me know when Israel lines up thousands of Palestinians and shoots them in the head, as they fall in to an already prepared mass grave.
Let me know when Israel makes all Palestinians wear something on their clothes to identify them as Palestinians
Let me know when Israel sends tens of thousands of Palestinians to hard labour with no pay

Israeli propaganda?? Have you seen Hamas propaganda videos on youtube?? They very much remind me of Nazi propaganda. I'm sure you ignore them because you can't hand the truth. Palestinians even have their own official propaganda media. It's called Pallywood.
And yes, any violence against Israelis by Palestinians is seen as acceptable by all Palestinians. For fucks sake, they cheer and hand out sweets whenever they murder Israelis!!. The average Israeli does not see un needed violence against Palestinian civilians acceptable. But they do see military operations against militants that want Israel destroyed acceptable.

Germanys laws for Jews was simple. They all must die. What German laws fir Jews are you talking about that you can conpare to Israeli laws?

Germanys final solution for the Jews resulted in millions perishing, which ACTUALLY affected the Jewish population.
The Palestinian population has been INCREASING. What a fucked up comparison.

Your conparisons are terrible. And frankly, they are extremely offensive.

So anyway, considering the cloud of Jewish witnesses from so many different perspectives, it seems vanishingly unlikely that a MAJORITY OF JEWS truly supports Israel.

So anyway, considering the cloud of Jewish witnesses from so many different perspectives, it seems vanishingly unlikely that a MAJORITY OF JEWS truly supports Israel.

My dear young Muslim woman, sitting in front of the computer all day long doesn't give you a chance to get out and meet Jews or anyone else. And especially if you are posting from some small down such as in Arkansas, I doubt if you are going to find any Jews around.

You mean do I seriously think that some of the posters I am responding to are going to read the sources I post? No. some have told me they don't EVER read books.

but hopefully someone out there does.
No we've seen your garbage sources like a million times before. Not worth the pixels on your screen.

True story. :cool:

Roudy, a person would have to be a fool to believe that Amity has read everything she wants people to believe she has read and that they should read her stuff also. With the Internet and so many sites against the Jews and Israel, it is quite easy for someone to find one of these sites and just cut and paste what the site is saying. How anyone can think that she is believable with regard reading all the sources she puts up and is also able to post night and day has to have a hole in his or her head.

We don't ready the books YOU read, but it doesn't mean we don't read anything.

I for instance, don't read any book about the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

I find it just annoys me, for some reason

I read and post all sorts of stuff that I think is well done. I don't have to agree with it 100%. And my ideas and understanding are all evolving all the time anyway and I'm not afraid of that anymore.

It's not about agreeging or not.

I find they simply give me a headache and don't offer something I didn't already know.

My dear young Muslim woman, sitting in front of the computer all day long doesn't give you a chance to get out and meet Jews or anyone else. And especially if you are posting from some small down such as in Arkansas, I doubt if you are going to find any Jews around.

Well said, Sally.

Amity, you've been owned on this one, sorry.

Palestinians demonize Israel and Israelis more then the other way around. Wtf does that have to do with Nazis??

BULLSHIT! I have NEVER heard Israel blaming the Palestinians for the problems in their country! But of course, the opposite is absolutely true. When a Palestinians stubs his toe, it's Israels fault.

Israel treats Palestinians like the Nazis treated the Jews?? What an insult that is to the Jews who suffered at the habds of the Nazis Billo.
Let me know when Palestinians are locked up in ghetos and statved to the point that they are skin and bones and to the point that diseases are rampant in the area
Let me know when Israel lines up thousands of Palestinians and shoots them in the head, as they fall in to an already prepared mass grave.
Let me know when Israel makes all Palestinians wear something on their clothes to identify them as Palestinians
Let me know when Israel sends tens of thousands of Palestinians to hard labour with no pay

Israeli propaganda?? Have you seen Hamas propaganda videos on youtube?? They very much remind me of Nazi propaganda. I'm sure you ignore them because you can't hand the truth. Palestinians even have their own official propaganda media. It's called Pallywood.
And yes, any violence against Israelis by Palestinians is seen as acceptable by all Palestinians. For fucks sake, they cheer and hand out sweets whenever they murder Israelis!!. The average Israeli does not see un needed violence against Palestinian civilians acceptable. But they do see military operations against militants that want Israel destroyed acceptable.

Germanys laws for Jews was simple. They all must die. What German laws fir Jews are you talking about that you can conpare to Israeli laws?

Germanys final solution for the Jews resulted in millions perishing, which ACTUALLY affected the Jewish population.

Like I said, you demonize them every chance you can.

Sally, you are being electronically ignored, so the only way I see what you post is if someone else quotes you or privately aler4ts me.

The reason I had to do this is because in practically every post you evidence blatant disregard for both truth and reality. You are beneath contempt because you have no evident morals or ethics governing what you say, you want to win, will shout 'nananana" at the top of your lungs to drown out any dissent, and literally would walk right over anyone who isn't Zionist.

So I am not going to waste a lot of time on your idiocy except to reiterate that despite your damnable ungodly LIES, I am a Christian American woman of European extraction who has had it with Zionist lies and vows to oppose them at every opportunity. And the more I do this the more I realize with pride what EXCELLENT COMPANY I am in, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, other faiths, and no faith at all in my fight against Zionism.

Last edited:

And how many have you counted when you say cloud of Jews?? Where are your stats?

Sally, you are being electronically ignored, so the only way I see what you post is if someone else quotes you or privately aler4ts me.

The reason I had to do this is because in practically every post you evidence blatant disregard for both truth and reality. You are beneath contempt because you have no evident morals or ethics governing what you say, you want to win, will shout 'nananana" at the top of your lungs to drown out any dissent, and literally would walk right over anyone who isn't Zionist.

So I am not going to waste a lot of time on your idiocy except to reiterate that despite your damnable ungodly LIES, I am a Christian American woman of European extraction who has had it with Zionist lies and vows to oppose them at every opportunity. And the more I do this the more I realize with pride what EXCELLENT COMPANY I am in, Christian, Muslim, and Jewish, in my fightn against Zionism.

Damn, you've been here less then a month and you're already going nuts :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Your fight against Zionism?? LOL !! How is that going??

Amity is definitely Mrs. MunnerNazi.

Like I said, you demonize them every chance you can.

How is telling the truth about what they do considered demonizing them??

You demonize Israel and Israelis every post. So please

Mythology with no scriptural support.

If that assertion were true, no one WOULD be fighting against it.

So I am not going to waste a lot of time on your idiocy except to reiterate that despite your damnable ungodly LIES, I am a Christian American woman of European extraction who has had it with Zionist lies and vows to oppose them at every opportunity. And the more I do this the more I realize with pride what EXCELLENT COMPANY I am in, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, other faiths, and no faith at all in my fight against Zionism.
Pot kettle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back