Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

You said that, I didn't. Do you always do that when you're in the middle of getting your ass handed to you?
Yeah there are so many dumb Americans who support genocide. Sad. Very sad.

You’ll soon deny you supported genocide.

Hamas wanted a war, they got one, I won't shed a single tear for them. Their hope was to spark a wider conflict. If I were in charge I'd bulldoze everything in Gaza into the Med. Let the other Arab nations deal with them.

Who is shedding tears for Hamas here, what are you even talking about?

Or, part of the Hamas terrorist group, sure talks like one.
If you don’t support Ukraine you’re a Putin lover.

If you don’t take the vax, you’re anti-vax.

If you don’t support US government wars, you’re a commie.

If you don’t support Iraq War you love Sadaam.

And on and on and on……

If you don’t support Israel’s genocide, you’re an anti-Semite and a Hamas lover.

So many dumb Americans.

We all knew this was going to be the result of putting demafacist in power…this is Joey Xiden’s america

We all knew this was going to be the result of putting demafacist in power…this is Joey Xiden’s America
Damn you need to get a new line, crack hit the scene and spread like wildfire while Reagan was in office and we are still feeling the effects of it until this day. All he came up with to battle it was a damn slogan, "Just say no". Black folks are incarcerated for drug use while whites are given probation or sent to rehab and yet idiots like you love to kiss the ass of these republicans.

Forum List

Back