Joe Biden tells another crazy lie about awarding his dead uncle a Purple Heart...and his followers eat it up

I wonder, does he not know how easily his lies can be debunked, or does he know, and just not care because he knows the cult won't question him?

Is anyone going to ask him, or his nutty, election denying "press secretary", about this?

He awarded him the purple heart retroactively, gave him the award in spirit at his house one day so as to honor him.

Big deal.

I remember when President Trump was in office, the Lame Stream News Media always made sure to report the running total of Trump's supposed lies.

Are they doing the same with Brandon?
WAPO dropped their “ Fact Checking POTUS” column shortly after Biden was elected.

The left dominated media is nothing but communist propaganda.

Leftists are unable to consider the substance of what's said. Otherwise they wouldn't be left. If it sounds cool they're buying it. And if it proves wrong it's ignored.

~~~~~~
Democrats show themselves to be similar to dogs eating their own vomit.
wow.. can' un-read this

anyhow.. I can change the topic, I guess

Dims are similar to Satan

Satan is more yuck than vomit.. but w/o the bad mental picture

Leftists are unable to consider the substance of what's said. Otherwise they wouldn't be left. If it sounds cool they're buying it. And if it proves wrong it's ignored.
LOL

so right on. In other words, they have no soul. They need to grab one... we wouldn't want them to go to Hell... aka a landscape where there are nothing but other liberals.. where they have to deal with the likes of Maxine Watters, Adam Schiff, Piglosi and etc... FOREVER!

OMG

makes you almost feel sorry for them...

Forum List

Back