Biden remembers stories that never happened, says Fox News

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Yeh, we've been hearing about this for some time now.

Sigh... what can we say? Same old thing: a big deal but nothing will be done about it.. the definition of DC

Biden tends to embellish the stories that he tells….but they are harmless.

Trump lies were more than mere bragging, they were harmful and cruel
But, but, TRUMP!. Please, please say something about TRUMP!. We can't defend Quid Pro on his own merits, so please, please, please talk about TRUMP!. All day, every day, we can't get him out of our heads. Every time we turn around, there he is!!!

LEAVE LYING QUID PRO JOE ALONE!!!!

But, but, TRUMP!. Please, please say something about TRUMP!. We can't defend Quid Pro on his own merits, so please, please, please talk about TRUMP!. All day, every day, we can't get him out of our heads. Every time we turn around, there he is!!!

The hypocrisy of those who support Trump complaining about Biden tall tales.

Trump claimed he was the best HS Baseball player in NY and that he was scouted by major league teams

Turns out he was a .138 hitter at a small private school playing essentially intramural level baseball.

• Banned

yeh, the old geezer doesn't know what he's doing in destroying our country, so give him a damn pass already!

:oops:

Wnat harm was done by Biden’s stories?

I can point to serious harm done by Trump lies
yes, but you never do. It's just exaggeration you speak of.

O'Reilly, who personally knows Trump (or did?) says t hat he overstates things/exaggerates but he has never caught him in a downright UN-truthful comment.

But you, whoever you are.. you know all the lies

Funny how liberals never say exactly what he is supposed to have lied about.. Oh, wait.. He does what bidim does, you say..

But with Bidim it's acceptable..

sheez... Can you spell HYPOCRITE, boys and girls?

It isn't bad enough that the doddering old fool is inventing things that never happened but he insulted the memory of his own uncle and the rest of WW2 Vets. Biden claimed his uncle Frank was awarded a Purple Heart but didn't want it. Research indicates that his uncle Frank was never awarded a Purple Heart.

He is a lefty. They have goldfish memories for their side, elephant memories for opponents.

They are frauds.
yeh and the whole world knows it, which is why the Left cannot count on winning elections legitimately so they have to steal.. They knew Trump would win a 2nd term so they had to take action.

I just heard a statistic that I should have assumed anyway: Trump won more GOP primary votes than any GOP candidate in history (2016).. 14 million. He got way more votes in 2020 than 2016.

and yet bidim, the dude who hid out in his basement and rarely "campaigned"... and couldn't go 2 minutes w/o a serious gaffe "won"

Right. And I'm Santa Claus

yeh and the whole world knows it, which is why the Left cannot count on winning elections legitimately so they have to steal.. They knew Trump would win a 2nd term so they had to take action.

I just heard a statistic that I should have assumed anyway: Trump won more GOP primary votes than any GOP candidate in history (2016).. 14 million. He got way more votes in 2020 than 2016.

and yet bidim, the dude who hid out in his basement and rarely "campaigned"... and couldn't go 2 minutes w/o a serious gaffe "won"

Right. And I'm Santa Claus
A big part was ballot harvesting and universal mail in voting.

So you send a ballot to everyone on the roll, then go collect them.

Republicans MUST do this in 2024.

The hypocrisy of those who support biden complaining about trumps tall tales.
I don't even recall any Trump tall tales, just a lot of exaggeration.. like when he calls people great folks and we all know they are far from great.. and I can't even think of a good example of that..

BS as usual from the libs

Anyone who can support the Invasion.. leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan.. advocating abortion up to the 9th month.. My God.. How can people advocate such things?

Did Trump do anything comparable?

I'm waiting, libs..........

Forum List

Back