Nikki Haley: "I will vote for Donald Trump."

If it's a photoshop that tells an honest story, I have no issue.

We now KNOW for a fact that this is a true depiction of a documented occurrence.

Nobody is being fooled into believing something that did not happen.

It's merely a visual representation of a known fact.
"Honesty" is in the eye of the beholder. I prefer that we Patriots use honest photos, verifiable facts, actual examples and concepts in our arguments. Otherwise we subject ourselves to being rightfully accused of malicious smearing and dishonesty the same as much of the left does. I want us to be better than the left.

I really don't care who Nikki Haley will vote for, didn't like her before and still don't like her! :dunno:

Yeah, liberals will use any lame excuse not to call out a pedophile. It's damn near a plank of their party's ideology.

You should simply drop the facade and just call yourselves the Pedo Party.

What crime was committed?

Republicans selected a pedophile as Speaker of the House
Remember Denny Hastert?

"Honesty" is in the eye of the beholder. I prefer that we Patriots use honest photos, verifiable facts, actual examples and concepts in our arguments. Otherwise we subject ourselves to being rightfully accused of malicious smearing and dishonesty the same as much of the left does. I want us to be better than the left.
We're going to have to agree to disagree once again.

The British officers made a similar proposal a couple of centuries ago...refusing to "stoop" to the level of the colonist traitors guerilla tactics and demanded their troops lined up in their red coats and fight a proper war.

Didn't work out too well for them.

I'm of the "fight fire with fire" school of thought.

Or better yet, the Chicago Way...

What crime was committed?

Republicans selected a pedophile as Speaker of the House
Remember Denny Hastert?
When nobody knew!

We KNOW about Joe Biden! It's a FACT!

Are you throwing him out on his ear???

Fuck no...you're trying to elect him President!

So fuck you and your Danny Hastert.

We're going to have to agree to disagree once again.

The British officers made a similar proposal a couple of centuries ago...refusing to "stoop" to the level of the colonist traitors guerilla tactics and demanded their troops lined up in their red coats and fight a proper war.

Didn't work out too well for them.

I'm of the "fight fire with fire" school of thought.

Or better yet, the Chicago Way...

Yes we will have to disagree. Because my moral code is that when we fight evil with evil we can claim no moral high ground whatsoever. We become no different than them.

Yes we will have to disagree. Because my moral code is that when we fight evil with evil we can claim no moral high ground whatsoever. We become no different than them.
I'm not interested in moral highground.

I'm only interested in burning them to ash with their own tactics.

When nobody knew!

We KNOW about Joe Biden! It's a FACT!

Are you throwing him out on his ear???

Fuck no...you're trying to elect him President!

So fuck you and your Danny Hastert.
Hastert evidence was four high school kids from the late 60's to the 70s.

WIth Biden, you have scribblings of his daughter. Where is the testimony? any family members giving corroborating testimony? Real pedos are repeat offenders.

Interesting how you cherry pick quotes
She never claimed her father molested her
Read what you actually linked to
I did.

It's a paragraph of adjoining thoughts about abuse, sexual encounters and hypersexualization...and there is Pedo Pete Joe Biden, right in the center of it.

Screenshot_20240523-180709-462.png

I did.

It's a paragraph of adjoining thoughts about abuse, sexual encounters and hypersexualization...and there is Pedo Pete Joe Biden, right in the center of it.

View attachment 951090

You lied…

She said she was molested and trauma at Woolzacks house….you claimed it was Biden

She talked about showers with her father when she was a young girl 👧

Forum List

Back