Joe Biden tells another crazy lie about awarding his dead uncle a Purple Heart...and his followers eat it up

That's not what Dementia Joe said he did.

You're in a cult.
I've heard what he said idiot, nowhere did he say that he himself awarded the Purple Heart.

"And he won the Purple Heart. And he never received it. He never—he never got it. Do you think you could help him get it? We'll surprise him."

So we got him the Purple Heart. He had won it in the Battle of the Bulge..."

Last edited:
I've heard what he said idiot, nowhere did he say that he himself awarded the Purple Heart.

"And he won the Purple Heart. And he never received it. He never—he never got it. Do you think you could help him get it? We'll surprise him."

Why are you lying?

So I got him the Purple Heart. He had won it in the Battle of the Bulge. And I remember hecame over the house and I came out and [Biden Sr.] said, ‘Present it to him, OK?’ We had the family there.”

It not like its a secret. Its all over the News.

WHY ARE YOU LYING?

How do you surprise a dead person, Halfwit?

Why are you lying?

So I got him the Purple Heart. He had won it in the Battle of the Bulge. And I remember hecame over the house and I came out and [Biden Sr.] said, ‘Present it to him, OK?’ We had the family there.”

It not like its a secret. Its all over the News.

WHY ARE YOU LYING?
Dummy, what is it you think you are quoting that differs in meaning from what I posted?

Biden Says his uncle earned the Purple Heart, but by some bureaucratic snafu never got it, which he was able to resolve, presumably with DoD which issues these awards.

Dummy, what is it you think you are quoting that differs in meaning from what I posted?

Biden Says his uncle earned the Purple Heart, but by some bureaucratic snafu never got it, which he was able to resolve, presumably with DoD which issues these awards.
This part, Simp. How does a dead guy “come over to the house“ and get presented a medal?

They dig him up?

And I remember hecame over the house and I came out and [Biden Sr.] said, ‘Present it to him, OK?’ We had the family there.

I wonder, does he not know how easily his lies can be debunked, or does he know, and just not care because he knows the cult won't question him?

Is anyone going to ask him, or his nutty, election denying "press secretary", about this?

Apparently, Joe can talk to dead people. As he said himself, when he got elected vice president, which was in 2008, he talk to his dad who died in 2002, about awarding a purple heart to his uncle. He even personally went to his uncle house to present him his purple heart, and uncle said "I don't want it". Only problem, his uncle was dead even longer than his dad, he died in 1999.

This is as believable story as Obama's great uncle being part of the American troops who liberated Auschwitz, and then came back home and didn't come out of attic for six months. :laughing0301:

What lie? What cult? What are you talking about?

Jesus dude, stop defending the fucking liar!!!

Did Joe Biden Award His Uncle a Purple Heart During Vice Presidency?

Once again, the president stands accused of getting his facts wrong.​

Claim:
"After he became vice president in 2008, current U.S. President Joe Biden gave his uncle, Frank H. Biden, a Purple Heart for his military service in the Battle of the Bulge during World War II."

rating-false.png

Context:
"Though Biden's uncle did serve in the military during World War II, he died in 1999, according to available records, so Biden would not have been able to give him a Purple Heart medal in the time period he claimed he did. We reached out to the White House for comment, but a spokesperson did not respond to our specific questions."

Forum List

Back