Joe Biden tells another crazy lie about awarding his dead uncle a Purple Heart...and his followers eat it up

He awarded him the purple heart retroactively, gave him the award in spirit at his house one day so as to honor him.

Big deal.
Except, that is not what he said. He actually talked about how heart warming it was when he gave it to his Uncle IN PERSON......yet his uncle at that point was nothing but a skeleton in a casket.

How heartwarming that must have been.

Your media lies to you by omission.....and you believe it.

Except, that is not what he said. He actually talked about how heart warming it was when he gave it to his Uncle IN PERSON......yet his uncle at that point was nothing but a skeleton in a casket.

What a touching remembrance of what President Biden anticipated would have happened if his uncle was still alive.

I am sure those present were moved by Biden's recollection and of his uncle.

How heartwarming that must have been.

Your media lies to you by omission.....and you believe it.
I posted no link. What media are you talking about?

Hillary likely had no classified material on her server if that is what you mean.
No. What I mean is she claimed to have deleted 33K emails about Yoga and weddings and nothing else.

And fools like you believe that.

And Joe was only assuming how his uncle would have responded.

And when Joe said poor kids are just as smart as whit kids it was taken out of context.

And my favorite is the latest.......The issue at the border is the result of the failed policies of the previous administration.

And again, fools like you believe it.

What a touching remembrance of what President Biden anticipated would have happened if his uncle was still alive.

I am sure those present were moved by Biden's recollection and of his uncle.

I posted no link. What media are you talking about?
Do you ever look at what you post and say to yourself...."How the fuck can I post that kind of garbage".....

Even HE is not claiming he was referring to that his uncle MAY have said.......

Good luck in life. I pity you...and I pity your parents.

No. What I mean is she claimed to have deleted 33K emails about Yoga and weddings and nothing else.

And fools like you believe that.

I don't know what the emails she deleted were except they probably were not classified so who cares?

And Joe was only assuming how his uncle would have responded.

Yes. Exactly.

And when Joe said poor kids are just as smart as whit kids it was taken out of context.

And my favorite is the latest.......The issue at the border is the result of the failed policies of the previous administration.

And again, fools like you believe it.
This has been a nice trip down memory lane but we are talking about President Biden's uncle.

The one Joe just claimed he talked to and pinned a medal on, nine years after the old man died?

Crazy what you cultists will believe.
He was simply acting out a touching rememberance based on his uncle's life for the benefit of the attending family.

I found it to be in respectful and touching.

OK, you caught me.
I lied.
The famous mountaineer Sir Edmund Hillary was really named after Hillary Clinton

Forum List

Back