Joe Biden tells another crazy lie about awarding his dead uncle a Purple Heart...and his followers eat it up

Who said the left wing media never makes anything up to make their opponents look bad?

Not me, you certainly seem to believe everything they say is the truth. Tell us one thing they lied about regarding Trump?

You are quite dense, can't follow a simple convo... lol

What do you mean 'who', the leftwing media, tell us something the left wing media lied about regarding Trump?
I don't watch much mainstream media but I found this site.

You can't actually state it yourself can you? The lies the 'media' spewed about Trump number in the thousands. Why do you think they did that?

You can't actually state it yourself can you? The lies the 'media' spewed about Trump number in the thousands. Why do you think they did that?
I disagree with the numbers being in the 1000s but yeah, I couldn't state them myself as I don't typically watch MSM.

Do you think the right wing media lies?

Meh. It’s either a harmless mistake or an unnecessary embellishment (lie?). Not sure why he’d be that far off of the story. I find it gives his opponents a chance to attack his integrity.

Forum List

Back