Joe Biden Introduces His Granddaughter As “My Son Beau Biden”

I would interpret that as a Freudian slip. Evidently Joe Biden was not only sexually molesting his granddaughter, but his deceased son.

The guy is a real sick piece of work.

Pelosi will have him declared unfit by Thanksgiving if he wins and Marxist Harris anointed.

Video wouldn't play for me but I've wondered how the guy can be like this yet give fairly coherent debates, almost like two people, and I've wondered if Joe isn't doing some of this on purpose so that if elected, Nancy can use it as a basis for declaring him unfit to promote Kamela into the office instead!

If it were anyone but Democrats, I'd say that is crazy!

She hates him. He tongue kisses his granddaughter, but gives Jill the cheek.

Biden1AA.jpg

The point is that Joe Biden is the worst Presidential candidate in most of our lifetimes. The V.P. candidate is pure agenda driven. Half the people in this nation will get reamed if the Progs win. Many in the other half will slowly realize it after some time. People seem to like being masochists with others screwing them over when they have the choice not to.

Just watched it again, he also told the folks in PA they helped elect Bo to the senate in DE. It's really sad what jill is doing to that old man.

Forum List

Back