Joe Biden, get real about Hunter Biden

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Joe Biden, get real about Hunter Biden. Do your job as President and a father. Tell your son to quit taking jobs where you are doing nothing but playing on potential contact with your father. It is not appropriate. Joe Biden, do not make excuses for your son's unethical practices. Take him to the woodshed. If he chooses to not listen to you, that is on him.
Hunter Biden is acting like a Trump. No ethics or morals; totally self-serving.

Joe Biden, get real about Hunter Biden. Do your job as President and a father. Tell your son to quit taking jobs where you are doing nothing but playing on potential contact with your father. It is not appropriate. Joe Biden, do not make excuses for your son's unethical practices. Take him to the woodshed. If he chooses to not listen to you, that is on him.
What laws has he broken?

Making money is now illegal?

Hunter is an adult and they are not under the thumbs of their parents anymore.
True, but you can tell your adult children what you think of their actions. All I hear Biden say is there is nothing wrong with what Hunter is doing. I disagree. I an as anti-Trump as you can get. We cannot have Trump's opponents turning their head when family is acting inappropriate. That is what the Trump family does.

What laws has he broken?

Making money is now illegal?
I do not think what Hunter is doing is illegal but it is unethical. It could turn illegal. All I want is Biden to say is he does not want his son accessing jobs by implying access to his father. If Hunter does, that is on him.
When you are President of the US, the standard of conduct should not be, only, whether it is legal. Ethics and morals must be considered. Even the appearance of in appropriate behavior should be avoided.
We have never had a President as unethical and immoral as Trump. We need to start demanding more ethics and morals from our politicians. Politicians and used car salesman tend to have the same lack of morals and ethics.

Hunters pretty far down the list of Presidential grifting children over the last 5 years.
That is true but he is getting a lot of attention. I, just, want a statement from Biden that he does not support actions Hunter is accused of. Whether Hunter does the accused actions, is on him.

That is true but he is getting a lot of attention. I, just, want a statement from Biden that he does not support actions Hunter is accused of. Whether Hunter does the accused actions, is on him.
Crap in one hand and wish for that statement from Biden in the other hand and see which one fills up first.

True, but you can tell your adult children what you think of their actions. All I hear Biden say is there is nothing wrong with what Hunter is doing. I disagree. I an as anti-Trump as you can get. We cannot have Trump's opponents turning their head when family is acting inappropriate. That is what the Trump family does.
The problem is that Progs very rarely take full blame from their own. When they do admit it, they bring in someone from the other side. Saul Alinsky tactics. Over and over I will read on forums the same type of postings. Progs will not be forgiven for this. Whether it matters or not in the long run is debatable. Just on electric vehicles we will spend tens of trillions of dollars on the green movement on technology that exists but pretend it will be invented and end up building the American version of the Soviet Lada.

Impossible imbecility, dear god what failed biological specimens you wankers truly are! You(op)should be retro aborted as a favor to the sacred earth mother, you are so fucking hopelessly hooked(gut hooked)on the lies and obfuscations you literally commit digital suicide as you yet once again imply corruption in the proven to be squeaky clean Trump family. I won't even waste the effort explaining how 7 fascist democrat prosecutors under guise of Mueller SC, spent two years conducting anal probe of Trump and his family, and produced exactly nothing they could use criminally against any of them, you'd just ignore the truth and psychotically soldier your mid-70's IQ ass on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, again and again! :banana:

Forum List

Back