Joe Biden, get real about Hunter Biden

EVERYONE knows that. The rest is pure GOP BS like all of it DUH...His brother died and he had a bad year or two, BFM. When his mother and sister were killed, these guys were 5 and 6 and spent months together in the hospital. Could you possibly STFU with your misinformed hate? Unlike your heroes, these are not greedy idiot scumbags...real humans...
Hunter fought against paying child support for his child. Also ole grandpop Biden won't have anything to do with his grandchild. They are the redneck family of Washington a horrible family. Also sold the United States out to Russia and China.

Hunter fought against paying child support for his child. Also ole grandpop Biden won't have anything to do with his grandchild. They are the redneck family of Washington a horrible family. Also sold the United States out to Russia and China.
Sorry I am not up on the malicious garbage gossip. Have you ever considered the fact your GOP lies endlessly and robs you blind and refuses progress for regular people? Unbelievable. I believe they wanted to be sure the child was really his LOL This is all during a year or two after Beau Biden died. Has nothing to do with Joe except that they were all heartbroken.

Sorry I am not up on the malicious garbage gossip. Have you ever considered the fact your GOP lies endlessly and robs you blind and refuses progress for regular people? Unbelievable. I believe they wanted to be sure the child was really his LOL This is all during a year or two after Beau Biden died. Has nothing to do with Joe except that they were all heartbroken.
This is all during a year or two after Beau Biden died.

And the Crackhead was banging his widow at the time. That Biden Klan likes to keep the sex All In The Family.

Hunter was at the Easter party, there was no child he had with the stripper. Like I said rednecks of DC! Yeee haaaw! The family is trash.

"Biden will ask the US Congress for another $33 billion for assistance programs to Ukraine"

The most expensive exoneration of a son from prison in history

Forum List

Back