Joe Biden, get real about Hunter Biden

I do not think what Hunter is doing is illegal but it is unethical. It could turn illegal. All I want is Biden to say is he does not want his son accessing jobs by implying access to his father. If Hunter does, that is on him.
When you are President of the US, the standard of conduct should not be, only, whether it is legal. Ethics and morals must be considered. Even the appearance of in appropriate behavior should be avoided.
We have never had a President as unethical and immoral as Trump. We need to start demanding more ethics and morals from our politicians. Politicians and used car salesman tend to have the same lack of morals and ethics.
Did you make the same case with Trump and his kids and inlaws?

The crackhead needs a timeout....in federal prison

Now again, stop your infantile trolling, wheezer
And Hunter Biden has been charges & convicted of what?

What's your take on Jared Kushner just receiving $2 billion smakeroos from MBS to invest in his newfangled investment firm despite the fact that Kushner has absolutely no experience in that field? None. Nada. Zilch. Is that why Kushner had to go to Saudi Arabia to beg for money? No U.S. big money cash cows were interested? Hmmmmm?

All good?

What's your take on Jared Kushner just receiving $2 billion smakeroos from MBS to invest in his newfangled investment firm despite the fact that Kushner has absolutely no experience in that field? None. Nada. Zilch. Is that why Kushner had to go to Saudi Arabia to beg for money? No U.S. big money cash cows were interested? Hmmmmm?

All good?

Show me a pic of Jared and a crack pipe.... I'm about to show you one of Joe's kid with one

Oh jeepers, a child or close relative profits off their parent's or relations standing as a politician.
QUICK!!! Someone alert the media!! This story MUST be told. :auiqs.jpg:

Psst...no one cares.
See Jared Kushner...nuff said. :)

All good?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220417-144345~2.png
    Screenshot_20220417-144345~2.png
    361 KB · Views: 16
That is true but he is getting a lot of attention. I, just, want a statement from Biden that he does not support actions Hunter is accused of. Whether Hunter does the accused actions, is on him.
That could be a problem for Joe. He said he knows nothing about Hunter's 'business' dealings of selling an American VP's influence in Ukraine and China. Also, Hunter said he probably got hired at Burisma because he was son of the U.S. VP.

You do that. Means nothing, he's clean now.

You're obviously an ignorant fool unaware that drug addiction is a major problem in this Country.

So you go right ahead & post your pic if that makes you feel better.

I did, Chinchilla breath. Now gfy....you loons make me laugh...I consider you all low info but you keep sqauwking

You do that. Means nothing, he's clean now.

You're obviously an ignorant fool unaware that drug addiction is a major problem in this Country.

So you go right ahead & post your pic if that makes you feel better.
give us a break clippy....if it was one of trumps kids with those pictures you would be doing what the rights doing with hunters photos....even if it was from ten years ago...

Oh jeepers, a child or close relative profits off their parent's or relations standing as a politician.
QUICK!!! Someone alert the media!! This story MUST be told. :auiqs.jpg:

Psst...no one cares.
See Jared Kushner...nuff said. :)
If that were the case (that only Hunter profited) it would not be a problem but "The laptop from Hell" has Joe (aka The Big Guy) getting a cut. Also we have Hunters CFO (Tony Bobolinski) questioning Joe's brother as to how Joe was getting away with this and the answer was 'plausible deniability.' Tony also said he was told not to tell any details about the influence peddling scheme to Joe even though Joe was 'the big guy' (alluded to by Hunter in his laptop and emails) who was to receive a percentage of the money.

I did, Chinchilla breath. Now gfy....you loons make me laugh...I consider you all low info but you keep sqauwking
Keep posting those pics. You obviousely need a purpose for your pathetic existence.

Feel better now?

Keep posting those pics. You obviousely need a purpose for your pathetic existence.

Feel better now?

Keep sqauwking.... sadly for you I don't care

What's with you loons? You'll never make me feel bad, You're an idiot

Forum List

Back