Some lawmakers concerned election laws could be exploited

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The trump mob nearly succeeded in 2020. If they lose again in 2024, they certainly will try again. Of course the repub party will fight to stop any changes that would make it harder for a coup to succeed. They are all about authoritarianism.

It's weird that some blue states are starting to allow illegals to vote in local elections.
It's a start
How can illegals vote in states? They are letting non-citizens vote in local elections involving taxes. Did you ever hear of the idea of no taxation without representation? I heard it started a war.

How can illegals vote in states? They are letting non-citizens vote in local elections involving taxes. Did you ever hear of the idea of no taxation without representation? I heard it started a war.
non citizens/illegals call them what you want. Liberal states are just changing the laws to get their desired outcome from the voting block.
For over two hundred and fifty years we've been a nation and just in the last 10-15 years it's become the issue? I laugh at you. :auiqs.jpg:
Like I said, it's a start

non citizens/illegals call them what you want. Liberal states are just changing the laws to get their desired outcome from the voting block.
For over two hundred and fifty years we've been a nation and just in the last 10-15 years it's become the issue? I laugh at you. :auiqs.jpg:
Like I said, it's a start
It is done through democratic channels and a plebiscite. The laughter comes from your chauvinistic inclination to suppression of American ideals of self-governance.

It is done through democratic channels and a plebiscite. The laughter comes from your chauvinistic inclination to suppression of American ideals of self-governance.
It comes down to the CITIZENS of America are the ones who vote in our country.

Go down to Mexico or the country of your choice, try and vote in their elections.

Forum List

Back