Jesus is Michael

No, you still did not respond. You continue to refuse to. The question of what "gods" means has no bearing on the fact Jesus is Jehovah. "I SAID" is all you need to know who Jesus said he was, Jehovah. Who was it that revealed his word to David? It was Jehovah. Anyone with any amount of logic and reason ability concludes from this that Jesus is Jehovah. 1914 has no bearing to this question except for another bad interpretation of the Bible by JW's. Why are you even bringing this up?
And i showed you clearly that is an impossibility because Jesus asks God=YHWH( Jehovah) to judge the earth in verse 8 at Psalm 82.
As well 1Cor 2:16-- For who has come to know the mind of God( Jehovah) that he may instruct him? But we do have the mind of Christ.

Last edited:
And i showed you clearly that is an impossibility because Jesus asks God=YHWH( Jehovah) to judge the earth in verse 8 at Psalm 82.
As well 1Cor 2:16-- For who has come to know the mind of God( Jehovah) that he may instruct him? But we do have the mind of Christ.
No, he asked Elohim, the most high God. That's what is clear because Jesus said he was Jehovah who spoke to David. You are stating your opinion based on your ideology that you bought into with the JW's that there is no Son of God and three members of the Godhead all having the title of God. Not the name. I'm giving you substantiated proof that Jesus is Jehovah which means your opinion is incorrect. I'm taking something Jesus said and correlating it to the very same statement in the Old Testament that he said to David.
Either Jesus is a liar or you must give up your claim and ideology that is now proven to be false.

No, he asked Elohim, the most high God. That's what is clear because Jesus said he was Jehovah who spoke to David. You are stating your opinion based on your ideology that you bought into with the JW's that there is no Son of God and three members of the Godhead all having the title of God. Not the name. I'm giving you substantiated proof that Jesus is Jehovah which means your opinion is incorrect. I'm taking something Jesus said and correlating it to the very same statement in the Old Testament that he said to David.
Either Jesus is a liar or you must give up your claim and ideology that is now proven to be false.
Elohim is not a name ask any Jewish person. YHWH(Jehovah) is the Abrahamic God-a single being God.

Elohim is not a name ask any Jewish person. YHWH(Jehovah) is the Abrahamic God-a single being God.
I was born Jewish. Were you? Elohim is both a name and a title of authority. Like I said before, all names have a meaning. The word "God" is a title. And, yes, Jehovah is the God of the Godhead that spoke to Abraham as well. But, no, I've now proven that there are two members of the Godhead. And, most importantly to your claim, Jesus is Jehovah. You lost.
Now, please understand, I am not your typical Christian with the typical belief in the Trinity. The Typical belief is that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are just one personage God that manifests Himself in 3 different ways at the same time as in Jesus Baptism. So, in one respect, we both believe there are three separate personages. The Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost. You claim only the Father is a God or the God while Jesus and the Holy Ghost are not. You also claim that the Father is Jehovah, the most high God. Yet, it's now clear that Jesus is Jehovah for the simple reason Jesus said he was in John 10:34 when referring to himself in Psalms 82:6. This is linear reasoning because it arises from true premise that it is Jehovah talking to David. Your reasoning is circular because it has no true premise. You are saying Jehovah is the Most High God because the Most High God is Jehovah. That's circular reasoning. It comes from a false or unproven premise. Just like their "profits" raked in money from suckers by claiming the world was ending, five times, you are being duped by your new profits and so-called obviously fake scholars. They don't like something in the Bible that interferes with their profits, they just tear those parts out. Then, there are the newer scriptures I provided that also prove Jesus is Jehovah and there are three personages. But, you ignored them like you continue to do with "I SAID" in John 10:34.

I was born Jewish. Were you? Elohim is both a name and a title of authority. Like I said before, all names have a meaning. The word "God" is a title. And, yes, Jehovah is the God of the Godhead that spoke to Abraham as well. But, no, I've now proven that there are two members of the Godhead. And, most importantly to your claim, Jesus is Jehovah. You lost.
Now, please understand, I am not your typical Christian with the typical belief in the Trinity. The Typical belief is that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost are just one personage God that manifests Himself in 3 different ways at the same time as in Jesus Baptism. So, in one respect, we both believe there are three separate personages. The Father, Jesus and the Holy Ghost. You claim only the Father is a God or the God while Jesus and the Holy Ghost are not. You also claim that the Father is Jehovah, the most high God. Yet, it's now clear that Jesus is Jehovah for the simple reason Jesus said he was in John 10:34 when referring to himself in Psalms 82:6. This is linear reasoning because it arises from true premise that it is Jehovah talking to David. Your reasoning is circular because it has no true premise. You are saying Jehovah is the Most High God because the Most High God is Jehovah. That's circular reasoning. It comes from a false or unproven premise. Just like their "profits" raked in money from suckers by claiming the world was ending, five times, you are being duped by your new profits and so-called obviously fake scholars. They don't like something in the Bible that interferes with their profits, they just tear those parts out. Then, there are the newer scriptures I provided that also prove Jesus is Jehovah and there are three personages. But, you ignored them like you continue to do with "I SAID" in John 10:34.
You were never Jewish. They serve a single being God-0 doubt in all creation. Trinity translations are filled with errors by satans will. He beat 99% living now centuries ago. When Jesus returned to heaven he sat at Gods right hand.

That is a ridiculous false teaching
1Thess 4:16--Prove it is not Jesus' voice then. There is no other explanation. Did Michael loan Jesus his voice?
Daniel 12:1--Michael stands up for the sons of Daniel( Gods chosen) -He did being sent to earth as Jesus, it doesnt end until Rev 20:7-10 is done-Then Jesus must hand back the kingdom to his God and Father and subject himself-1Cor 15:24-28

You were never Jewish. They serve a single being God-0 doubt in all creation. Trinity translations are filled with errors by satans will. He beat 99% living now centuries ago. When Jesus returned to heaven he sat at Gods right hand.
Who are you to say to me or anyone else if I were born Jewish. That sounds like a typical JW, high and mighty holier than thou.
I am still Jewish as being Jewish, if you ever knew anything on the subject, means more than just what religion you are. Whoopi Goldberg just learned this a couple of weeks ago: "As countless commentators pointed out, this line of thinking is profoundly mistaken. The Nazis were obsessed with race and defined the Jews as their racial inferiors, which is how they justified exterminating them. This is why the Nazis targeted anyone with a Jewish grandparent, regardless of whether the person identified as Jewish or not. Nazism was a blood-based doctrine of racial supremacy, and its consequence was the genocide of the Jews. The very term anti-Semitism, which casts Jews in racial terms, was popularized by a German anti-Jewish activist who wanted to give his hatred a scientific sheen. Race is a social construct, and this is how it was constructed in Nazi Germany and much of Europe." -https://newsletters.theatlantic.com/deep-shtetl/61f992de9277230021ae11f7/are-jews-a-race-whoopi-goldberg-holocaust/
My parents, brother, grandparents, great grandparents... are (were) all Jewish and some were killed by Hitler and Stalin. So, no you are not only ignorant but racist. Way to go. Wonderful teachings of JWism.

I also learned Hebrew, have you? No. You just parrot crap from a bunch of JW Scholars with profit in mind, not prophet. The trinity translations were around far before you idiotic version trashed the Words of God. They were done by scholars who were well versed in Hebrew, Greek and other languages as well. I have covered the "I Am" where your scholars butchered the scriptures. So, I then introduced John 10:34 with Psalms 82:6 specifically identifying the words you still have in your so-called bible, "I SAID" to David, "Ye are gods" proving that Jesus himself claims to be Jehovah. Once you can come to grips with this revelation, you will then be able to logically conclude that there are 3 members of the Godhead. But, you will have to set aside your prejudice (and racism) in order to do this. One way to do this is to accept that there is no mistranslation of "I SAID." That Jesus is referring to himself and thus Jehovah. And, we both know that Jesus wasn't referring himself as the Most High God. So, the only other personage he could possibly refer to that he is, is Jehovah. Unless there is another god. Do JW's believe in Zeus?

Back to being Jewish, I converted to believing in Jesus Christ when I was 24 year of age. I'm still Jewish as a race of people. If another Hitler came along, they would kill me because my parents and grandparents were Jewish. I have Jewish blood in me. My conversion process took about 14 years from age 10 to 24. I received the influence of the Holy Ghost more than once that testified to me that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, Savior, Messiah and Redeemer. A vision of he veil over our minds from seeing heaven from which we came from and where we are going. That blessing was given to me from Father in Heaven through the Holy Ghost. There are three personages that make up the One God (Title or Godhead). God is "One" means the three are "One" in purpose and perfect unity. Your pathetic scholars cannot take that away from me because it's a gift from the Father through the Holy Ghost. And, as I've shown you, the properly translated scriptures testify all of this. Truth is reason (Through logic), truth is eternal.

Who are you to say to me or anyone else if I were born Jewish. That sounds like a typical JW, high and mighty holier than thou.
I am still Jewish as being Jewish, if you ever knew anything on the subject, means more than just what religion you are. Whoopi Goldberg just learned this a couple of weeks ago: "As countless commentators pointed out, this line of thinking is profoundly mistaken. The Nazis were obsessed with race and defined the Jews as their racial inferiors, which is how they justified exterminating them. This is why the Nazis targeted anyone with a Jewish grandparent, regardless of whether the person identified as Jewish or not. Nazism was a blood-based doctrine of racial supremacy, and its consequence was the genocide of the Jews. The very term anti-Semitism, which casts Jews in racial terms, was popularized by a German anti-Jewish activist who wanted to give his hatred a scientific sheen. Race is a social construct, and this is how it was constructed in Nazi Germany and much of Europe." -https://newsletters.theatlantic.com/deep-shtetl/61f992de9277230021ae11f7/are-jews-a-race-whoopi-goldberg-holocaust/
My parents, brother, grandparents, great grandparents... are (were) all Jewish and some were killed by Hitler and Stalin. So, no you are not only ignorant but racist. Way to go. Wonderful teachings of JWism.

I also learned Hebrew, have you? No. You just parrot crap from a bunch of JW Scholars with profit in mind, not prophet. The trinity translations were around far before you idiotic version trashed the Words of God. They were done by scholars who were well versed in Hebrew, Greek and other languages as well. I have covered the "I Am" where your scholars butchered the scriptures. So, I then introduced John 10:34 with Psalms 82:6 specifically identifying the words you still have in your so-called bible, "I SAID" to David, "Ye are gods" proving that Jesus himself claims to be Jehovah. Once you can come to grips with this revelation, you will then be able to logically conclude that there are 3 members of the Godhead. But, you will have to set aside your prejudice (and racism) in order to do this. One way to do this is to accept that there is no mistranslation of "I SAID." That Jesus is referring to himself and thus Jehovah. And, we both know that Jesus wasn't referring himself as the Most High God. So, the only other personage he could possibly refer to that he is, is Jehovah. Unless there is another god. Do JW's believe in Zeus?

Back to being Jewish, I converted to believing in Jesus Christ when I was 24 year of age. I'm still Jewish as a race of people. If another Hitler came along, they would kill me because my parents and grandparents were Jewish. I have Jewish blood in me. My conversion process took about 14 years from age 10 to 24. I received the influence of the Holy Ghost more than once that testified to me that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, Savior, Messiah and Redeemer. A vision of he veil over our minds from seeing heaven from which we came from and where we are going. That blessing was given to me from Father in Heaven through the Holy Ghost. There are three personages that make up the One God (Title or Godhead). God is "One" means the three are "One" in purpose and perfect unity. Your pathetic scholars cannot take that away from me because it's a gift from the Father through the Holy Ghost. And, as I've shown you, the properly translated scriptures testify all of this. Truth is reason (Through logic), truth is eternal

Its100% fact-the God Israel Religion serves is a single being God, always was and always will be. Thus this is the God you would have been taught if you were Jewish.

Its100% fact-the God Israel Religion serves is a single being God, always was and always will be. Thus this is the God you would have been taught if you were Jewish.
Were you born JW? If you were, I'm sorry for you. You can't grasp truth that goes against what you've been brainwashed with. If you are a convert, then you have nothing to say about be converting. The God of Israel was distorted by the Great Synagogue that Ezra started. They became the Sanhedrin. The very same that Jesus also condemned for polluting Law of Moses and the teachings of Jehovah. The main thing is they screwed up the understanding of "God." Just as your religion does. "God" is an organization and title of the three personages of that organization "God" that Jesus Christ came to straighten out. He did. Most of the Jews rejected this and killed him for it. For saying that he is "God" or one of the Godhead. JW's also likewise condemn Jesus Christ for the same thing. Not only that, they take away the thrown of Jehovah from Jesus Christ and I've proven that Jesus is Jehovah. By doing so, I've also taken your religion's claim to any authority of God. Fortunately, I was able to overcome that which was not true and made the change. Shame on you for being an anti-Semite and racist person. Repent!

The Top Ten Errors of Jehovah’s Witnesses

2. Jesus is Michael the Archangel.
Through a convolution of several Scripture passages—references to Michael in the book of Daniel and to an archangel (singular) in 1 Thessalonians 4:16 and Jude 1:9—JWs conclude that Michael is actually Jesus in his prehuman existence:

This term [“arch-angel”] signifies chief-messenger, and occurs but twice, Jude 9, 1 Thess. 4:16. It is never used in the plural, and altogether seems to teach that there is but one chief-messenger of Jehovah. While we are not directly told who is Jehovah’s chief-messenger, except that his name was called Michael, the thought suggests itself, Can it be that he who was called Michael—Jehovah’s chief-messenger—was none other than our Lord in his pre-human condition?” (Zion’s Watch Tower, June 1883, inter pp. 2-3; Watchtower Reprints, 490).​

Doing so effectively relegates Jesus to the status of a creature—however exalted they might consider him to be—and not God himself. Catholics, on the other hand, identify Michael as one of seven archangels, three of whom are explicitly mentioned in the Bible—the other two being Raphael and Gabriel.

JWs have had an equally convoluted history of their approach to Jesus/Michael in terms of whether or not he should be worshiped. In their earliest days JWs were taught that Jesus should be worshiped, but since then the WTS —as it is wont to do—has jumped back and forth on its teachings, resulting in the following subsequent doctrinal positions: Jesus should only receive “relative” worship (that is, the worship of Jehovah through Jesus), relative worship is forbidden, and finally that Jesus should flat out not be worshiped at all.

Were you born JW? If you were, I'm sorry for you. You can't grasp truth that goes against what you've been brainwashed with. If you are a convert, then you have nothing to say about be converting. The God of Israel was distorted by the Great Synagogue that Ezra started. They became the Sanhedrin. The very same that Jesus also condemned for polluting Law of Moses and the teachings of Jehovah. The main thing is they screwed up the understanding of "God." Just as your religion does. "God" is an organization and title of the three personages of that organization "God" that Jesus Christ came to straighten out. He did. Most of the Jews rejected this and killed him for it. For saying that he is "God" or one of the Godhead. JW's also likewise condemn Jesus Christ for the same thing. Not only that, they take away the thrown of Jehovah from Jesus Christ and I've proven that Jesus is Jehovah. By doing so, I've also taken your religion's claim to any authority of God. Fortunately, I was able to overcome that which was not true and made the change. Shame on you for being an anti-Semite and racist person. Repent!
No you havent proven Jesus is Jehovah. I showed you your error-Psalm 110--The LORD( YHWH-Jehovah) said to my lord( Jesus)--He didnt say me said to me. The pharisees never said a truth about Jesus. No hearts filled with hate speak truth. I am not anti semite or racist. Why do keep twisting things? I speak facts. Istudied both sides carefully and i studied all that Jesus speaks-his teachings back the JW,s 100% 0 doubt in all creation.
Like this fact you wont believe Jesus-John 6: 36-37--Jesus was sent by his Father--John 17:1-6,26--verse 3 Jesus teaches the one who sent him is the only true God-verse 6= Jehovah, 26= Jehovah. He as well teaches the Father is his God just like ours-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--you outright refuse to believe him over translation errors and dogmas. Paul teaches only the Father is God-1Cor 8:5-6-- your bibles teach 2 different gods because of errors-BELIEVE JESUS.

No you havent proven Jesus is Jehovah. I showed you your error-Psalm 110--The LORD( YHWH-Jehovah) said to my lord( Jesus)--He didnt say me said to me. The pharisees never said a truth about Jesus. No hearts filled with hate speak truth. I am not anti semite or racist. Why do keep twisting things? I speak facts. Istudied both sides carefully and i studied all that Jesus speaks-his teachings back the JW,s 100% 0 doubt in all creation.
Like this fact you wont believe Jesus-John 6: 36-37--Jesus was sent by his Father--John 17:1-6,26--verse 3 Jesus teaches the one who sent him is the only true God-verse 6= Jehovah, 26= Jehovah. He as well teaches the Father is his God just like ours-John 20:17, Rev 3:12--you outright refuse to believe him over translation errors and dogmas. Paul teaches only the Father is God-1Cor 8:5-6-- your bibles teach 2 different gods because of errors-BELIEVE JESUS.
Pretty simple error with your Psalms 110 attempt to try and ignore the truth. Jesus did not exist in the OT times of King David. So, how could Jehovah be referring to Jesus? Just a desperate attempt to ignore truth that Jesus said in John 10:34 that he was the one who said to David in Psalms 82:6 whom you agree that, that was Jehovah. Therefore, in Psalms 110, small "l" lord cannot be Jesus. There was no Jesus 1,000 years before Jesus was born. "Lord" and "lord" are not names. They are positions of authority. The Father and Son. Give up. Your religion teaches convoluted falsehoods like this and like when the end of the world will happen. 5 times your prophets proved to be false profits stealing money from people over fearmongering that the end is an exact date.

Pretty simple error with your Psalms 110 attempt to try and ignore the truth. Jesus did not exist in the OT times of King David. So, how could Jehovah be referring to Jesus? Just a desperate attempt to ignore truth that Jesus said in John 10:34 that he was the one who said to David in Psalms 82:6 whom you agree that, that was Jehovah. Therefore, in Psalms 110, small "l" lord cannot be Jesus. There was no Jesus 1,000 years before Jesus was born. "Lord" and "lord" are not names. They are positions of authority. The Father and Son. Give up. Your religion teaches convoluted falsehoods like this and like when the end of the world will happen. 5 times your prophets proved to be false profits stealing money from people over fearmongering that the end is an exact date.
Jesus was the first creation. He did exist. He just wasnt named Jesus until becoming a mortal.

Yes Jesus asks God to judge the earth in verse 8 proving he is not God.
Jesus said in verse 6 that he is the God of King David who is therefore the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Your reasoning is circular nonsense. Naming Jesus in the Old Testament circular nonsense. As much nonsense as claiming to know the exact date of the end of the world 5 times and getting it wrong. There is no prophecy in your Church. I'd advise you to get out of Satan's employment.

Jesus said in verse 6 that he is the God of King David who is therefore the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Your reasoning is circular nonsense. Naming Jesus in the Old Testament circular nonsense. As much nonsense as claiming to know the exact date of the end of the world 5 times and getting it wrong. There is no prophecy in your Church. I'd advise you to get out of Satan's employment.
I read Psalm 8, Jesus never says he is God there.

I read Psalm 8, Jesus never says he is God there.
Do you have a cognitive impairment problem? I feel like I'm writing to an 8 year old. Jesus says he is the God that spoke to David in John 10:34. You are completely wrong and so is your Church. I've given you other versus as well and you have blown those off as well because either you have challenges or you just ignore them. Are you one of their paid ministers after filthy lucre?

Do you have a cognitive impairment problem? I feel like I'm writing to an 8 year old. Jesus says he is the God that spoke to David in John 10:34. You are completely wrong and so is your Church. I've given you other versus as well and you have blown those off as well because either you have challenges or you just ignore them. Are you one of their paid ministers after filthy lucre?
I just read John 10:34--Jesus doesnt say he is God anywhere in that passage. God is not speaking at Psalm 82--Jesus is, verse 8 proves it-Jesus asks God to rise up and judge the earth. If it were God speaking he would be saying-hey me rise up and judge the earth. So i cant understand why you keep harping on something that is not there in either spot?

Forum List

Back