Jesus is Michael

What Hebrew scholars? I was born Jewish and didn't convert until I was 24. So, please, stop with the Hebrew scholars. There is "I AM" in every bible but your own. The perverse attempt to change the everlasting doctrine and covenant of Jesus Christ is sinful. And, it doesn't match up with what you try to ignore, John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6. Clear cut evidence Jesus is Jehovah, not Michael. Yet, you are silent on this because you know I'm right. :hhello:
YHWH said to my Lord proves Jesus is not YHWH. You would know this if you were actually Jewish, and you would know God is a single being God as well.

YHWH said to my Lord proves Jesus is not YHWH. You would know this if you were actually Jewish, and you would know God is a single being God as well.
Why do you keep going back to this losing argument? All if proves is someone long ago blew it with their scription and/or interpretation. Or, as I have said, you JWs are the only ones with that translation and/or understanding. What you cannot deny and don't is that Jesus said he was Jehovah talking to David saying the same thing, "Ye are gods." That proves Jesus is Jehovah because Jesus actually said it. And, I find it interesting that you refuse to acknowledge this. Because this is in your Bible, for now. I'm sure someone will remove it or change it eventually. JW's is big business and they just can't have that!

Why do you keep going back to this losing argument? All if proves is someone long ago blew it with their scription and/or interpretation. Or, as I have said, you JWs are the only ones with that translation and/or understanding. What you cannot deny and don't is that Jesus said he was Jehovah talking to David saying the same thing, "Ye are gods." That proves Jesus is Jehovah because Jesus actually said it. And, I find it interesting that you refuse to acknowledge this. Because this is in your Bible, for now. I'm sure someone will remove it or change it eventually. JW's is big business and they just can't have that!

Jesus is Gods image-Coll 1:15

Jesus is Gods image-Coll 1:15
We are all made in the image of God. Genesis 1:26, " And God said, Let "US" make man in our image, after "OUR" likeness..." It's either a plurality of man or Heavenly Father speaking to our Heavenly Mother. Maybe both...Once again, dodging the fact Jesus is Jehovah with John 10:34 and Pslams 82:6. I'm not going to let this go so you might as well address this.

We are all made in the image of God. Genesis 1:26, " And God said, Let "US" make man in our image, after "OUR" likeness..." It's either a plurality of man or Heavenly Father speaking to our Heavenly Mother. Maybe both...Once again, dodging the fact Jesus is Jehovah with John 10:34 and Pslams 82:6. I'm not going to let this go so you might as well address this.

Let us( YHWH and his master worker-prov 8) make man in our image= The abilty to love and reason.

Let us( YHWH and his master worker-prov 8) make man in our image= The abilty to love and reason.
That's a weird way to say, "I can't answer Cougarbear's question." Meaning, you lost this debate. Jesus is Jehovah and stop using YHWH. It makes you look silly that a Jehovah Witness can't use the name Jehovah.

That's a weird way to say, "I can't answer Cougarbear's question." Meaning, you lost this debate. Jesus is Jehovah and stop using YHWH. It makes you look silly that a Jehovah Witness can't use the name Jehovah.
YHWH is Jehovah. I showed you truth. Its you who wont believe it because satan has you blinded-2Cor 4:4

YHWH is Jehovah. I showed you truth. Its you who wont believe it because satan has you blinded-2Cor 4:4
Then use Jehovah. Is there a problem with that? You aren't a Hebrew scholar. You are just a parrot repeating the information from JW scholars. And, what you have shown has been found to be false interpretations. What you have yet to address is what cannot be disproven is that Jesus called himself the God that gave David the knowledge that we are all gods in embryo. John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6? I'm sure you are asking around how to answer this. But, there is no answer other than Jesus is Jehovah. At least until your leaders tear out those pages from your depleting bible.

Then use Jehovah. Is there a problem with that? You aren't a Hebrew scholar. You are just a parrot repeating the information from JW scholars. And, what you have shown has been found to be false interpretations. What you have yet to address is what cannot be disproven is that Jesus called himself the God that gave David the knowledge that we are all gods in embryo. John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6? I'm sure you are asking around how to answer this. But, there is no answer other than Jesus is Jehovah. At least until your leaders tear out those pages from your depleting bible.

God does it all through Jesus. But its actually God doing it all. I have no problem using Jehovah. some others do. That is why i use the Hebrew tetragramoton-YHWH.

God does it all through Jesus. But its actually God doing it all. I have no problem using Jehovah. some others do. That is why i use the Hebrew tetragramoton-YHWH.
Of course he does because Jehovah is Jesus. :banghead:
Jehovah is the God of the Old Testament and the Son of the Father. When Jesus was in the Temple he told his parents that he was about his Father's business. Not Joseph but Elohim. The Most High God meaning a plurality of Gods. That's why in Genesis when he said Man has become as one of US. And, since John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6 proves Jesus is Jehovah, then you can better have understanding.

Of course he does because Jehovah is Jesus. :banghead:
Jehovah is the God of the Old Testament and the Son of the Father. When Jesus was in the Temple he told his parents that he was about his Father's business. Not Joseph but Elohim. The Most High God meaning a plurality of Gods. That's why in Genesis when he said Man has become as one of US. And, since John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6 proves Jesus is Jehovah, then you can better have understanding.
You better check the Hebrew language, Elohim is never plural for the true God--that is a fact.

You better check the Hebrew language, Elohim is never plural for the true God--that is a fact.
Are you unable to comprehend the English language? I've never said Elohim is plural. I've said over and over he is an individual personage who is the most high God. Elohim is his name, not his title. Jehovah is the name of the Son, not his title. We don't know the name of the Holy Ghost. That's his title. I'm going to suggest you stop using your minute understanding of the Hebrew as it is your achilles heel. I'll try to do this slowly, God the Father's name is Elohim. God the Son's name is Jesus (Jehovah based on John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6).

Are you unable to comprehend the English language? I've never said Elohim is plural. I've said over and over he is an individual personage who is the most high God. Elohim is his name, not his title. Jehovah is the name of the Son, not his title. We don't know the name of the Holy Ghost. That's his title. I'm going to suggest you stop using your minute understanding of the Hebrew as it is your achilles heel. I'll try to do this slowly, God the Father's name is Elohim. God the Son's name is Jesus (Jehovah based on John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6).

Elohim is not a name. Its a Hebrew word that carries various meanings. And it has plurality for false 3 headed gods that were served back in the ot days. But not Plural for the God Israel served-YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God.

Elohim is not a name. Its a Hebrew word that carries various meanings. And it has plurality for false 3 headed gods that were served back in the ot days. But not Plural for the God Israel served-YHWH(Jehovah) a single being God.
Again, you are confused and illiterate. You say Elohim has various meanings and yet you refuse one of those meanings is a name of an individual. You do realize, oh illiterate one, that all names have meanings. Duh... I'm saying to you, Elohim is the name of the Most High God. Jehovah was the main God to Israel speaking in the OT. Jehovah is the Son of God. He came down and received his physical body, a body like unto Elohim. Only Elohim's body is a perfect resurrected body than cannot be destroyed. Jesus atoned for our sins and part of that was preparing the way for our resurrections by being resurrected Himself. Once again, I've never suggested a 3 headed god. I've been clear to those who can comprehend the English language that the Godhead is made up of separate individual personages. Not one God with 3 heads. Again, John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6 confirm that Jesus said he was Jehovah talking to David, "Ye are gods." Once again, you dodge this because you know you have lost the debate. You have no comeback to these two versus. They prove your entire religion is false.

Again, you are confused and illiterate. You say Elohim has various meanings and yet you refuse one of those meanings is a name of an individual. You do realize, oh illiterate one, that all names have meanings. Duh... I'm saying to you, Elohim is the name of the Most High God. Jehovah was the main God to Israel speaking in the OT. Jehovah is the Son of God. He came down and received his physical body, a body like unto Elohim. Only Elohim's body is a perfect resurrected body than cannot be destroyed. Jesus atoned for our sins and part of that was preparing the way for our resurrections by being resurrected Himself. Once again, I've never suggested a 3 headed god. I've been clear to those who can comprehend the English language that the Godhead is made up of separate individual personages. Not one God with 3 heads. Again, John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6 confirm that Jesus said he was Jehovah talking to David, "Ye are gods." Once again, you dodge this because you know you have lost the debate. You have no comeback to these two versus. They prove your entire religion is false.
YHWH(Jehovah) is Gods name--Elohim is a word. Carries the meaning-one who is strong-or has authority. 1Cor 8:5-6-John 5:30-prove error in thinking about Psalm 82:6-- Paul teaching all who God is-The Father--And it clearly shows The Father is the one doing it through the Lord-Jesus as acts 2:22 also states. And at John 5:30-Jesus assures he can do 0 of his own inititive. Lords prayer-The kingdom, power and glory all belong to the Father.
Its not my religions teachings that are wrong. Your teachers twistings are error. They cant help it though, the translations are filled with error.

Last edited:
YHWH(Jehovah) is Gods name--Elohim is a word. Carries the meaning-one who is strong-or has authority. 1Cor 8:5-6-John 5:30-prove error in thinking about Psalm 82:6-- Paul teaching all who God is-The Father--And it clearly shows The Father is the one doing it through the Lord-Jesus as acts 2:22 also states. And at John 5:30-Jesus assures he can do 0 of his own inititive. Lords prayer-The kingdom, power and glory all belong to the Father.
Its not my religions teachings that are wrong. Your teachers twistings are error. They cant help it though, the translations are filled with error.
Yes, your religious teachings are idiotic to say the least. Of course Elohim is a word. Duh! And, all names have a meaning. The error your religion teaches is who Jehovah is. Yes, The Father is doing all things through Jesus Christ. We pray to the Father in the name of the Son. The Son of the Father. If Jesus is Jehovah, then the Father cannot be Jehovah. And, once again, you ignore John 10:34 in harmony with Psalms 82:6 because you are not humble enough to accept what your eyes are reading. Jesus clearly names himself as Jehovah, the God of the Old Testament. Until you are willing to respond to this, I cannot accept one iota of your teachings because from the foundation of who and what God is, your teachings are woefully wrong. And, no, the translations are not filled with error. There are some. But those your scholars are insisting mistranslated is complete wrong. Why only your scholars come up with these translations? Jews and Christian scholars say your scholars are pathetic attempts to make the scriptures conform to your ideology. Not the other way around. And, your prophets who did this were false based on their naming the dates of the end of the world 5 times! The ironic thing is that you aren't claiming mistranslations for John10:34 and Psalms 82:6. Instead, you just act like they don't exist. Because if you did, you would have to also say Jesus is Jehovah and therefore, the Father has a different name (Elohim) Names have meanings.

Yes, your religious teachings are idiotic to say the least. Of course Elohim is a word. Duh! And, all names have a meaning. The error your religion teaches is who Jehovah is. Yes, The Father is doing all things through Jesus Christ. We pray to the Father in the name of the Son. The Son of the Father. If Jesus is Jehovah, then the Father cannot be Jehovah. And, once again, you ignore John 10:34 in harmony with Psalms 82:6 because you are not humble enough to accept what your eyes are reading. Jesus clearly names himself as Jehovah, the God of the Old Testament. Until you are willing to respond to this, I cannot accept one iota of your teachings because from the foundation of who and what God is, your teachings are woefully wrong. And, no, the translations are not filled with error. There are some. But those your scholars are insisting mistranslated is complete wrong. Why only your scholars come up with these translations? Jews and Christian scholars say your scholars are pathetic attempts to make the scriptures conform to your ideology. Not the other way around. And, your prophets who did this were false based on their naming the dates of the end of the world 5 times! The ironic thing is that you aren't claiming mistranslations for John10:34 and Psalms 82:6. Instead, you just act like they don't exist. Because if you did, you would have to also say Jesus is Jehovah and therefore, the Father has a different name (Elohim) Names have meanings.
Ask any Jewish person. Elohim is not a name. The holy spirit was used by the NWT translators. Catholicism translating was used by all the others.

Ask any Jewish person. Elohim is not a name. The holy spirit was used by the NWT translators. Catholicism translating was used by all the others.
I have. And, it can be a name. Have you an answer yet about John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6? Have your scholars heads exploded over this yet? Are they going to change those versus too to fit their false narratives. See, until you can come to grips with this revelation that those two versus completely let the air out our tires (doctrine), you won't be able to move forward with your claims.

You continue to refuse to respond to John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6 that in John 10:34, he said that he told David that "Ye are gods." So, here are some other contradictions of Jehovah Witnesses and their ideological continuance that Jesus is not Jehovah when he is.
https://www.quora.com/If-Jehovah-Wi...hovah-witnesses-explain-that-Jesus-is-not-God
If Jehovah Witnesses believe in One true God but yet call Jesus “a god” when Jehovah and Jesus both say they are the “first and the last”, how do Jehovah witnesses explain that Jesus is not God?

Hebrews 1:8, The Father calls Jesus God. How do the JW's understand that scripture if Jesus is not God the Son? Is the Father wrong?

Are JW's Jesus Christ God when Thomas calls him, "my Lord and my God?"

Why according to JW's is God called Jehovah, but other Christians usually call God just plain using the word God or Lord?
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-early-Jehovahs-Witnesses-worshiped-Jesus-as-a-God
Why does Jehovah in the Old Testament call himself "I AM" and Jesus calls himself "I AM" as well and JW's continue to blabber about some mistranslation when 99.9% of all Jewish and Christian scholars say it's translated correctly from Hebrew to English?

https://www.quora.com/Why-according...all-God-just-plain-using-the-word-God-or-Lord

Gabriel: "Mary, you will have a son and you shall call his name Michael"

Mary: "Nope, I like Hispanics and name him as I please"

Gabriel: "Oyvey! I can just see the confusion begin" Women. You can't live with them and you can't live with them"
Hey Zuess. Vamos a trabajando ! Papi. Yo tengo kobeed !
b4ad2a4f-e0dc-4fde-83f0-010dd9835c80-JF-Greenberg-4L5A9442.jpg

Forum List

Back