Jesus is Michael

I have. And, it can be a name. Have you an answer yet about John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6? Have your scholars heads exploded over this yet? Are they going to change those versus too to fit their false narratives. See, until you can come to grips with this revelation that those two versus completely let the air out our tires (doctrine), you won't be able to move forward with your claims.
John 20:17, Rev 3:12--There are those who believe Jesus= true followers. And those who believe errors over him.

John 20:17, Rev 3:12--There are those who believe Jesus= true followers. And those who believe errors over him.
No error in John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6. No improper interpretations. Jesus said "I said" to David that ye are gods. The question isn't the "ye are gods" phrase. The interpretation isn't your problem. It's that Jesus said "I said" meaning he is telling you that he is Jehovah? So, everything else you teach is therefore false and deceiving or errors over him.

Hey Zuess. Vamos a trabajando ! Papi. Yo tengo kobeed !
b4ad2a4f-e0dc-4fde-83f0-010dd9835c80-JF-Greenberg-4L5A9442.jpg
The most idiotic stuff ever. John 10:34 says Jesus said "I said" to David that ye are gods. Meaning he's telling you knucklehead JW's that he was Jehovah talking to David. How simple is this!

No error in John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6. No improper interpretations. Jesus said "I said" to David that ye are gods. The question isn't the "ye are gods" phrase. The interpretation isn't your problem. It's that Jesus said "I said" meaning he is telling you that he is Jehovah? So, everything else you teach is therefore false and deceiving or errors over him.
It is Jesus but as you can see he asks God to judge the earth in verse 8 proving he is not God. So your own scripture proves you are the one in error.

It is Jesus but as you can see he asks God to judge the earth in verse 8 proving he is not God. So your own scripture proves you are the one in error.
No! How blind you are. That has nothing to do with the fact Jesus clearly said "I Said" to David in Psalms 82:6. If Jesus says he said that to David, he then must be Jehovah because it was Jehovah who spoke and revelated to David. Forget about anything else that was written before or after those two words! Those two words hang your claim that Jesus isn't God. Those two words hang your claim that Jesus isn't Jehovah.
It's also clear in John 10 that the Jews fully understood that Jesus was claiming he is God. God the Son. The Jews would never have tried to stone him if we was not claiming he was God. Proving even more that the word "God" is a title, not a person because there are 3 personages that make up God or better stated, the Godhead.

Can the Father be named "Lord?" Yes. Just like Jesus can be called "Father" as well because Jesus has redeemed us and the Most High God, Father has given us to Jesus because of his redemption for us through the atonement. You still didn't get it. Jesus said that he said in the OT to David, we are also gods. What don't you get that he said "Didn't I say you are gods too?" It was Jehovah that spoke to David and told him this. Therefore, the only thing you can conclude is Jesus is the very same Jehovah. And, you don't have to worry about how to interpret capital "L" and small "l" to figure it out and make mistranslations.
Very interesting essay.
It's a shame it's all bullshit.

No! How blind you are. That has nothing to do with the fact Jesus clearly said "I Said" to David in Psalms 82:6. If Jesus says he said that to David, he then must be Jehovah because it was Jehovah who spoke and revelated to David. Forget about anything else that was written before or after those two words! Those two words hang your claim that Jesus isn't God. Those two words hang your claim that Jesus isn't Jehovah.
It's also clear in John 10 that the Jews fully understood that Jesus was claiming he is God. God the Son. The Jews would never have tried to stone him if we was not claiming he was God. Proving even more that the word "God" is a title, not a person because there are 3 personages that make up God or better stated, the Godhead.

Jehovah did many things through Jesus. The speakers asks God to judge the earth. proving the speaker is not God--can you reason?

Jehovah did many things through Jesus. The speakers asks God to judge the earth. proving the speaker is not God--can you reason?
That's exactly what I'm doing and you aren't. If Jesus said he spoke to David as Jehovah, then Jesus must be Jehovah through logic and reason. Therefore, more logic and reason would simply say that Jesus (Jehovah) will judge the earth and the Most High God, Elohim or The Father gave Jesus to authority to do so. Meaning, God is a title and therefore both The Father and Son are members of the Godhead. Two of them. Two separate personages that make up the Presidency (including the Holy Ghost) of the Universe. Elohim is the President and CEO of the Universe. Jesus (Jehovah) and the Holy Ghost are councilors in the Presidency but still member of the Presidency or Godhead. Therefore, all three are titled God when we speak of them. That's logic and reason which I have now proved.

Very interesting essay.
It's a shame it's all bullshit.
Piqued your interest I see. That's a start. Possibly you see truth in the logic and reasoning and that is where you became disenchanted before with Christianity. Ask more questions instead of making statements that cannot be responded to. I'll answer them.

Piqued your interest I see. That's a start. Possibly you see truth in the logic
You are implying truth and logic is relevant to the bible???
Here is some items that you feel are truthful. Immaculate conception and virgin births, talking snakes, resurrection of maggot filled bodies, turning a woman into salt, men walking on water and seas parting. Is that the truth and logic you teach little kids. What a disgusting gutless grub you are.

and reasoning and that is where you became disenchanted before with Christianity.
It is the same reason every atheists believes religion is bullshit. The best weapons they have is advocates like you who push diatribes of truth and logic like above.
Ask more questions instead of making statements that cannot be responded to. I'll answer them.
Ok. Exactly what year did you God create the universe?
What did he produce it from? There must have been something.
After your silly flooding of the earth, covering it to the depth higher than Everest, where did the water go?
Why did your merciful God kill nearly every person on earth with his flood but you still respect and love him even he is a mass murderer?
Explain in detail how your Jesus walked on water and not one single person since time began has been able to repeat it?

There's a lot of wine makers out there would live to know how the idiot turned water into win. Tell us exactly the process and exclude some magical qualities only God has.

There's a few for you to start with. If you don't address each and every one, you are just another self assessed religious know all who in fact knows nothing.

It's about now You wished you hadn't try to educate me.

That's exactly what I'm doing and you aren't. If Jesus said he spoke to David as Jehovah, then Jesus must be Jehovah through logic and reason. Therefore, more logic and reason would simply say that Jesus (Jehovah) will judge the earth and the Most High God, Elohim or The Father gave Jesus to authority to do so. Meaning, God is a title and therefore both The Father and Son are members of the Godhead. Two of them. Two separate personages that make up the Presidency (including the Holy Ghost) of the Universe. Elohim is the President and CEO of the Universe. Jesus (Jehovah) and the Holy Ghost are councilors in the Presidency but still member of the Presidency or Godhead. Therefore, all three are titled God when we speak of them. That's logic and reason which I have now proved.
He didnt say he was Jehovah speaking to David. Where do you see that?

His real name in Hebrew was Yeshua, which is a form of Joshua. Jesus comes from Latin and Greek.

Lucifer also comes from Latin and Greek and was never intended to be a given name for Satan. Lucifer loosely translates to "Bringer of Light" it was the closet translation to Satan's title, "The Morning Star", Technically Jesus could also be called Lucifer in the context that he is "The Light of the World".

He didnt say he was Jehovah speaking to David. Where do you see that?
Your reading comprehension is just above zero on a scale of 0 to 1.
"Jesus answered them..." Here, we know that Jesus was talking to the Jews. He then follows with, "Is it not written in your law..." The law he is speaking of is the OT specifically when Psalms 82:6 was transcribed by Asaph from David. So, David received revelation from Jehovah as law. "I said..." Jesus is saying that he was the one revealing to David, written down by Asaph, If you go back to Psalms 82:6 in which Jesus was quoting from, the Lord of the Most High (God) says, "I have said, Ye are gods..." Going back to John 10:34, Jesus is repeating the words "I said" or "I (have) said." So, Jesus is clearly stating he is the "Lord" in Psalms 82:6. Not Michael because you know the Lord (Jehovah) cannot be Michael.
Think of it this way, in an electrical circuit, if there is a short, when you plug in the chord, everything blows up and the lights go out. This is what you have here. If you say Michael is Jesus, then you have to say Michael is the Lord. But, that blows everything up for you because you say Michael is the Arc Angel, not the Lord Jehovah. If you say Jesus is not Jehovah, then Jehovah is not the Lord of the Most High God. If you say Jehovah is the Most High God or Father, then the words "The Lord "OF" the Most High God make no sense and everything blows up. No matter how you try to say it, the circuit blows up with JW doctrine.
:blowup:
The only way to make these two versus work is if The Most High is the Father, The Lord is Jehovah, Michael is the Arc Angel and Jesus is The Lord Jehovah. If you disagree still, you need to take a reading comprehension class.

Your reading comprehension is just above zero on a scale of 0 to 1.
"Jesus answered them..." Here, we know that Jesus was talking to the Jews. He then follows with, "Is it not written in your law..." The law he is speaking of is the OT specifically when Psalms 82:6 was transcribed by Asaph from David. So, David received revelation from Jehovah as law. "I said..." Jesus is saying that he was the one revealing to David, written down by Asaph, If you go back to Psalms 82:6 in which Jesus was quoting from, the Lord of the Most High (God) says, "I have said, Ye are gods..." Going back to John 10:34, Jesus is repeating the words "I said" or "I (have) said." So, Jesus is clearly stating he is the "Lord" in Psalms 82:6. Not Michael because you know the Lord (Jehovah) cannot be Michael.
Think of it this way, in an electrical circuit, if there is a short, when you plug in the chord, everything blows up and the lights go out. This is what you have here. If you say Michael is Jesus, then you have to say Michael is the Lord. But, that blows everything up for you because you say Michael is the Arc Angel, not the Lord Jehovah. If you say Jesus is not Jehovah, then Jehovah is not the Lord of the Most High God. If you say Jehovah is the Most High God or Father, then the words "The Lord "OF" the Most High God make no sense and everything blows up. No matter how you try to say it, the circuit blows up with JW doctrine.
:blowup:
The only way to make these two versus work is if The Most High is the Father, The Lord is Jehovah, Michael is the Arc Angel and Jesus is The Lord Jehovah. If you disagree still, you need to take a reading comprehension class.

No need for insults. I shared with you its your error in thinking Yes Jesus said that. he as well asked God to judge the earth at Psalm 82:8 proving he is not God-YHWH(Jehovah) its you twisting it.
Jehovah has stepped aside while Jesus is King, that occurred in 1914, Jesus received his crown-Rev 6.) That is why in the first place Jesus had to be appointed king of Gods kingdom, but has to hand it back and subject himself.( 1Cor 15:24-28) Its you who need to look.

No need for insults. I shared with you its your error in thinking Yes Jesus said that. he as well asked God to judge the earth at Psalm 82:8 proving he is not God-YHWH(Jehovah) its you twisting it.
Jehovah has stepped aside while Jesus is King, that occurred in 1914, Jesus received his crown-Rev 6.) That is why in the first place Jesus had to be appointed king of Gods kingdom, but has to hand it back and subject himself.( 1Cor 15:24-28) Its you who need to look.
John 10:34 was not written in 1914. So, once again, your reading comprehension and logic is completely messed up. I'm not going to keep doing this. If Jesus said he was Jehovah before 1914, then your teachings are false. And, your understanding is skewed in the direction of falsehoods. Because of what is said in John 10:34, the only verse that corresponds to that verse in Psalms is verse 82:6. Not 82:8. Once you get the 100% correlation between John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6, verse 8 will mean something completely different. That "God" is the Most High, not Jehovah who is the Son of the Most High. And the rest of the 1914 nonsense has nothing to do with the two versus you continue to not respond to. Are you completely unable to grasp the correlation of the two versus? The correlation is the phrase, "Ye are gods." Verse 8 has nothing to do with this. Jesus is saying he was the one who said this to David. By your attempt to continue to move the goal posts around, you just called Jesus the Most High God. Not Michael. And, that is incorrect as well.

Let us( YHWH and his master worker) create man in our image)--(Proverbs 8 = Gods master worker. He tells you he was created, It says-God grew especially fond of me. And he advises all to listen to him. The only one deserving the title-master worker is the one whom God created all other things through. This is the being YHWH sent to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal)
Daniel 12:1 teaches it is Michael who stands up for the sons of Daniel( Israel) And he did that when he came to earth for them as Jesus. 1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the archangel) it is his voice. Michael rides the white horse in the war of heaven, Jesus rides the white horse at Har-mageddon, its the same ride it does not end until this point-1Corinthians 15: 24-28) Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself.--- Fact--God does not have a God-Jesus does(John 20:17, Rev 3:12) Fact-- God is in subjection to none ever. Proving 100% no trinity god exists.
Michael was always portrayed as the warrior for God, Jesus is the Truth of God.

John 10:34 was not written in 1914. So, once again, your reading comprehension and logic is completely messed up. I'm not going to keep doing this. If Jesus said he was Jehovah before 1914, then your teachings are false. And, your understanding is skewed in the direction of falsehoods. Because of what is said in John 10:34, the only verse that corresponds to that verse in Psalms is verse 82:6. Not 82:8. Once you get the 100% correlation between John 10:34 and Psalms 82:6, verse 8 will mean something completely different. That "God" is the Most High, not Jehovah who is the Son of the Most High. And the rest of the 1914 nonsense has nothing to do with the two versus you continue to not respond to. Are you completely unable to grasp the correlation of the two versus? The correlation is the phrase, "Ye are gods." Verse 8 has nothing to do with this. Jesus is saying he was the one who said this to David. By your attempt to continue to move the goal posts around, you just called Jesus the Most High God. Not Michael. And, that is incorrect as well.

I did respond to those verses. You dont listen. Rev 6 is 1914. Yes he said ye are gods small g, not Gods capitol G. They are not being called the true God.

Michael stands up for the sons of Daniel( Gods chosen) Daniel 12:1--he did it coming to earth as a mortal for them( they rejected him) and it does not end until he hands the kingdom back to his God and Father and subjects himself-1Cor 15: 24-28) after Rev 20:7-10 is done.

Jesus is the Son of God. Jehovah is the Son of God. Michael is the Arc Angel. Not really difficult. But, confusion creates profits not prophets.

I did respond to those verses. You dont listen. Rev 6 is 1914. Yes he said ye are gods small g, not Gods capitol G. They are not being called the true God.
No, you still did not respond. You continue to refuse to. The question of what "gods" means has no bearing on the fact Jesus is Jehovah. "I SAID" is all you need to know who Jesus said he was, Jehovah. Who was it that revealed his word to David? It was Jehovah. Anyone with any amount of logic and reason ability concludes from this that Jesus is Jehovah. 1914 has no bearing to this question except for another bad interpretation of the Bible by JW's. Why are you even bringing this up?

Forum List

Back