Jesus is Michael

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Let us( YHWH and his master worker) create man in our image)--(Proverbs 8 = Gods master worker. He tells you he was created, It says-God grew especially fond of me. And he advises all to listen to him. The only one deserving the title-master worker is the one whom God created all other things through. This is the being YHWH sent to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal)
Daniel 12:1 teaches it is Michael who stands up for the sons of Daniel( Israel) And he did that when he came to earth for them as Jesus. 1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the archangel) it is his voice. Michael rides the white horse in the war of heaven, Jesus rides the white horse at Har-mageddon, its the same ride it does not end until this point-1Corinthians 15: 24-28) Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself.--- Fact--God does not have a God-Jesus does(John 20:17, Rev 3:12) Fact-- God is in subjection to none ever. Proving 100% no trinity god exists.

Let us( YHWH and his master worker) create man in our image)--(Proverbs 8 = Gods master worker. He tells you he was created, It says-God grew especially fond of me. And he advises all to listen to him. The only one deserving the title-master worker is the one whom God created all other things through. This is the being YHWH sent to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal)
Daniel 12:1 teaches it is Michael who stands up for the sons of Daniel( Israel) And he did that when he came to earth for them as Jesus. 1Thess 4:16--Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the archangel) it is his voice. Michael rides the white horse in the war of heaven, Jesus rides the white horse at Har-mageddon, its the same ride it does not end until this point-1Corinthians 15: 24-28) Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself.--- Fact--God does not have a God-Jesus does(John 20:17, Rev 3:12) Fact-- God is in subjection to none ever. Proving 100% no trinity god exists.
Wrong

Gabriel: "Mary, you will have a son and you shall call his name Michael"

Mary: "Nope, I like Hispanics and name him as I please"

Gabriel: "Oyvey! I can just see the confusion begin" Women. You can't live with them and you can't live with them"

Gabriel: "Mary, you will have a son and you shall call his name Michael"

Mary: "Nope, I like Hispanics and name him as I please"

Gabriel: "Oyvey! I can just see the confusion begin" Women. You can't live with them and you can't live with them"
When was named Immanuel? he wasnt, he was named Jesus as a mortal, Michael before he came to earth. Tell us all then who is Gods master worker? When did Michael stand up for the sons of Daniel( Israel)

When was named Immanuel? he wasnt, he was named Jesus as a mortal, Michael before he came to earth. Tell us all then who is Gods master worker? When did Michael stand up for the sons of Daniel( Israel)
Jude 1:9 seems to dispute this.

Michael is a created being. He is a warring angel. He guards Israel. He is not a savior, a redeemer, or Emanuel. His role is completely different than the role Christ has in our lives.
There is only one way to Heaven, and it isn't through Michael.
The person that said this is the Messiah, the one that took our place on the cross and gave us His pure record to enter Heaven with:
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
^
Michael didn't say that...

You have 0clue about anything but the darkness you live in. My OP is truth.
I am an Agnostic therefore the light in which I live is brighter than all others. You live in the darkness of fear of the unknown so you seek imaginary refuge from primitive superstition and hokus-pokus.

Christian Church.gif

It wasnt time yet. The time was set by God for when Michael would rebuke satan. Michael defeated satan and his angels when the ride of the white horse began.
It is an interesting theory, not without merit. The term "prince" denotes royalty, as one destined to be a king. Angels aren't destined to become kings.

It is an interesting theory, not without merit. The term "prince" denotes royalty, as one destined to be a king. Angels aren't destined to become kings.
Archangel means chief of the angels. Yes a prince-Appointed to be Gods king. If Jesus were God he would have allready been king. Thus wouldnt need to be appointed. But a prince would have to be appointed. But When all things are made new-Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself-1Cor 15:24-28

Archangel means chief of the angels. Yes a prince-Appointed to be Gods king. If Jesus were God he would have allready been king. Thus wouldnt need to be appointed. But a prince would have to be appointed. But When all things are made new-Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself-1Cor 15:24-28

Hebrews 1:13-14

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Forum List

Back