Zone1 Jesus Is Being Presented As Non-Binary Now

That just makes it more exciting and guilt inducing. It's no accident that everything that makes for a fun time for an adult is a sin.

So what are you saying? That God's a bully and sucks the fun out of everything? I don't think that having fun is a sin. It's what you actually call fun that makes it a sin or not. Jesus Himself went to parties and drank wine. It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to say that He probably had fun and enjoyed Himself.

So what are you saying? That God's a bully and sucks the fun out of everything? I don't think that having fun is a sin. It's what you actually call fun that makes it a sin or not. Jesus Himself went to parties and drank wine. It wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to say that He probably had fun and enjoyed Himself.
Not talking about God but his crappy fan club can take a hike and mind their own business.

Nobody cares about your hypocrisy. Churches forcing people into loveless marriages just so they can have a guilt free orgasm might be the worst thing they do to people.
As it was in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah, so shall it be when the Son of Man comes.

Men wrote the bible and marriage was nothing more than a social construct to keep people bound to a religious orthodoxy.

You know I swore I wouldn't bring up politics but,.. you actually are starting to do the impossible by making Biden look like a genius.

Forum List

Back