Zone1 Jesus Is Being Presented As Non-Binary Now

This is America and I do have a say in what I believe. You seem to have a problem with that. I have a problem with wrathful people who think they are qualified to speak for God on what is right and wrong.
No, you don't have a say if I correct error I see. This is a damn MESSAGE BOARD. I will speak out whenever I please. Now fuck off

Works both ways hypocrite.
Here are a few FACTS

Jesus was a MAN. Not a girly man.
Jesus was TEMPTED as ALL humans are tempted.

Jesus never gave into lust. Not because he had no hormones, but because He was in CONSTANT CONTACT with the Father.

Your perverts you're trying to defend are presenting a FALSE image of Jesus because they want to make excuses for their lusts

True Christians will call them out. You don't have a say

Fighting in a zone 1 thread? Should I report it??? Nahhhh!!!! I got a better idea. :04:

giphy (12).gif

So you DONT like people telling you to "mind your own business" when you tell them they're "wrong" 😂
This is just a message board. It means nothing. It's not even worth getting mildly irritated. If you were not so reactionary you might come to understand what happens to a person that was hurt by mean people trying to be "good" Christians.

Sex outside of G-d's design is sin.

the heavens decide ...

the 1st century four main characters were neither monogamous or celibate ... mary and joseph were not married and never chose those artificial trappings, jesus and mary magdalene were lovers as well with others and were truly the four of them heavenly chosen for their ways of life.

gmc has the symptom of being a crucifier ... 4th century christian all the way.

This is just a message board. It means nothing. It's not even worth getting mildly irritated. If you were not so reactionary you might come to understand what happens to a person that was hurt by mean people trying to be "good" Christians.
Yet you are. Are you even aware of your own anger and hate in your responses here? You're making demands of other posters to NOT RESPOND while you lecture me because I say they are presenting a FALES image of Jesus. So I say, FOLLOW YOUR OWN DAMN ADVICE. Mind your own damn business.

the heavens decide ...

the 1st century four main characters were neither monogamous or celibate ... mary and joseph were not married and never chose those artificial trappings, jesus and mary magdalene were lovers as well with others and were truly the four of them heavenly chosen for their ways of life.

gmc has the symptom of being a crucifier ... 4th century christian all the way.
Nobody is hungry for your word salad.
I sware, the topic of religion brings out the leftist demon led

None of us are perfect except the Lord, as I don't know where you got the idea that we were supposed to be.

you are a joke ...

nothing is perfect, the requirement for heaven is purity they are all equal no one is above anyone else ... the c-bile is trash and no one knows that better than who have feed their spirits ... jesus would laugh at its complete stupidity. all 3 desert religions.

Yet you are. You're making demands of other posters to NOT RESPOND while you lecture me because I say they are presenting a FALES image of Jesus. So I say, FOLLOW YOUR OWN DAMN ADVICE. Mind your own damn business.
Minding your business means keeping your peculiar religious ideas out of the legal code. I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. The political half of your religion just can't seem to leave people alone.

Minding your business means keeping your peculiar religious ideas out of the legal code. I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. The political half of your religion just can't seem to leave people alone.
I'm done with your nonsense. Another leftist with nothing to offer.

Off to ignore you go.

I don't have time for time wasters

And THAT is what you're guilty of in this thread. But you ignore that

This is blasphemous and speaking as a Christian, daughter, and friend to Him,.. this really makes me angry!!! Such disrespect!!! Even worse than the television remake!!! :mad:

Either make like the people of the sands and strap on a boom-boom vest or look the other way. Ninety-nine percent of modern Christians possess no backbone nor stomach for a good old fashioned fight to the death. The other one percent who do possess a spine are indefinitely waiting for the other ninety-nine percent to grow some balls and act. The insurmountable problem as I see it: too many Christians believe this life, here and now, doesn't really matter all that much because after they DIE they will be rewarded with eternal life of some kind. Go figure. Because of this endless cycle of Christian cowardice tens and tens of millions of unborn children have been murdered and countless born children have been mutilated in the name of political zealotry. In short, Christians—at least the majority of currently living ones—will never act violently in defense of their religion. Sorry Charlie, no jihad for you.

Correction, I'm anti religion. Mind your own damned business and worship as you please and you'll never hear me complain. Leave people alone to find heaven or hell on their own terms.
Where would the fun in that be? But you aren't wrong and I'm not anti-religion. ;)

Oh I understand. You see something you think is heresy and now you want to bash people for it if they don't join in the holier than thou pile-on.
I've never been a big fan of equality through uniformity. God loves diversity. He created it. :)

Forum List

Back