Zone1 Jesus Is Being Presented As Non-Binary Now

I'm not perfect because I'm a rambler, a gambler and a sweet talking ladies man.

None of us are perfect except the Lord, as I don't know where you got the idea that we were supposed to be.

Correction, I'm anti religion. Mind your own damned business and worship as you please and you'll never hear me complain. Leave people alone to find heaven of hell on their own terms.
Then quit vandalizing churches and trying to harm people of faith.

Correction, I'm anti religion. Mind your own damned business and worship as you please and you'll never hear me complain. Leave people alone to find heaven or hell on their own terms.
Do you understand the thread YOURE participating in?

Present a FALSE DEPICTION OF JESUS and you DEMAND Christians not respond? 😂
:fu:

I think it's you who needs to STFU and stay out of a thread you don't even understand.

Demonic people like occupied trash and condemn CERTAIN Christians for CORRECTING people presenting a FALSE image of God but those Christians aren't allowed to condemn those who pervert the scriptures. Such a damn hypocrite led by the devil

I don't really have an opinion on this, maybe it will even inadvertently promote Jesus to a larger crowd. However, everyone knows that no other religious figure would be altered away from the historic truth in the same way Jesus has on so many ocassions. Christians are quite forgiving, it's a core premise of the Faith, a very important component in being a good Christian.

Do you understand the thread YOURE participating in?

Present a FALSE DEPICTION OF JESUS and you DEMAND Christians not respond? 😂
:fu:

I think it's you who needs to STFU and stay out of a thread you don't even understand.
Oh I understand. You see something you think is heresy and now you want to bash people for it if they don't join in the holier than thou pile-on.

Oh I understand. You see something you think is heresy and now you want to bash people for it if they don't join in the holier than thou pile-on.
You don't have a say. Deal with it
I just find it astonishing that you don't see your own damn hypocrisy.

Which is in violation of the Great Commission of Matthew 28. We are called to go and make disciples.

Yeah, but Jesus also said that it's basically pretty much pointless to make disciples to those who do not wish to listen. They're only bringing it on themselves for judgement day.

Forum List

Back